It begins my introduction...

Currently reading:
It begins my introduction...

VividShado

Cyberpunk Ninja
Local time
Today 6:23 PM
So you want to know about me, the author and writer? Where to being, I know? How about that I am a veteran of the USN, and that I have been writing since 2006 when I left the Navy, Honorably. I have not published any of my writings, mostly because I don't consider any of them to be finished by any stretch of the imagination. As for the RP aspect of writing. On the internet only approximately 6 years of on and off experience, figure out where and you might know how to approach me. However to augment that I have done about 2 years of L.A.R.Ping (Live Action Role-Playing), 10 years of tabletop RP in various genre's, 4 years back in the 2000s of Drama and plays for HS.

Now for my Genre's... Let's see most of my writings are of an erotic nature, tasteful but still erotic. I prefer the fantasy genre, but that doesn't mean that I won't dabble in other genre's if a certain topic within said genre catches my eye.

So now that you have read this far you probably want to know how old I am. Well, right now all I am going to say is that I am in my 30's, other than that I'm going to leave that for some investigating.

Should your curious minds want more information, because you just don't want to do the investigating or you have and you can not find what you are looking for, or you are just plain curious, feel free to send me a message. I am sure to reply back within 24 to 48 hours of it being sent to me.

Welcome!! We're happy you found us! Be sure to take a look at our site rules to get an idea of how everything works around here. Once you're ready to write, head on over to the request threads to find what other people are looking for and to let everyone else know what you're in the mood to write. If you have any questions, feel free to PM me.

Welcome to the Sanctum, and we hope you come to love it here!

Back
Top Bottom