Either Needed It's Morphin' Time! (Interest and recruitment)

Currently reading:
Either Needed It's Morphin' Time! (Interest and recruitment)

Morpheus

God of Dreams, Prince of Sleep, and HBIC
Inner Sanctum Nobility
Local time
Today 12:46 AM
Pronouns
He/ Him
I did a Power Rangers thread a few years ago on another site and thought it was a lot of fun, so I've decided to do one here.

All images and original story are courtesy of Begctor on DeviantArt.com

Power-Rangers-Feral-Force.png

Long ago, in Fuedal Era Japan. the Animus and the original Feral Force Rangers protected the imperial city of Akarui Yama and the World from the Hydratorion, a humanoid species that wished to extinguish life on the planet.

Unbeknownst to them. the Hydratorian survived and have been gathering power throughout the millennia and in present day are finally powerful enough to attempt this again. Their first target is a city where most of the descendants of the original Feral Force Rangers live - Akoyama Bay, California. It is time for Animus's own descendant, Amadeus, to awaken and once again ask for help from the new Feral Force Power Rangers!

Feral-Force-Power-Rangers-02.jpg

Per site rules all of our characters have to be at least 18 years old, so if you want your character to still be attending school he can be going to college or the university in Ayokama Bay. Also, since we are adults there will be adult themes in this roleplay but also the usual Power Ranger tropes, though the latter will honestly be more for camp.

Like most Power Rangers the Fuedal Force Power Rangers call upon the spirit of an animal to transform with the help of these morphers.
Feral-Force-Morphers.jpg
That's how they're supposed to look like, but we can make them something a bit more discreet.

There are five core members and four secret members. WE WILL NOT REQUIRE 9 PEOPLE FOR THIS THREAD - as I said most of the descendants live in Akayama Bay

Core Members:
Red Dragon Ranger: Colton Roux played by @Morpheus
Blue Shark Ranger: Catherine Carter played by @Vasara Glyndark
Green Crocodile RangerL Edgar Crus played by @Cultist
Yellow Eagle Ranger
Pink Tiger Ranger: Krirsten King played by @Vasara Glyndark

Secret Members:
Silver Wolf Ranger
Gold Elephant Ranger
White Polar Bear Ranger
Black Bull Ranger: Yaguchi Michihiro played by @DamiAnya12

If you decide to join send me a PM with your CS and take any of the open Ranger spots. I'm also willing to let a player play the tole of Amadeus (the name is open for discussion) or the Hydratorian Leader (they usually are the ones who make the monster grow as a last resort). After you're approved I'll put your name next to the spot on this post.

Oh, and it's first come, first serve - meaning whoever sends me a CS first gets that spot.

Finally, here is the CS format I'd like you to use:

Name: (Self-explanatory)
Age: (I'm not picky about the age but remember to follow site rules, so 18+. However, I think it's reasonable to assume that none of them be over their mid 20's.)
Animal Spirit: (IE I'm the Red Ranger so my Animal Spirit is a Dragon)
Description: (A Face Claim is OK, but maybe some quick descriptors of their personality would be nice)
Brief Bio: (1 - 3 paragraphs)
AI: (Stands for Additional Information. If your character is an adult this may be where you put your occupation.)

Last edited:
Thomas-Doherty-17.jpg
Name: Colton Roux
Animal Spirit: Dragon
Feral-Force-Red-Dragon-Ranger.jpg

Description: Colton has always been considered attractive though he doesn't believe this about himself. He's 6 feet tall, (183 cm), has dark brown hair and striking blue eyes, His past in sports has given him a rather athletic body type, and in an effort to be more approachable takes very good care of his skin, having a blemish-free face.
He has self-esteem issues but is always the first one to help others. Despite seeing the glass half empty when it comes to himself, he sees it half full when it comes to others. Those close to him know has all the makings of a great leader, but lacks confidence and are unsure how to help him.
Brief Bio: Colton Roux honestly doesn't know much about his past as he'd like - his parents died when he was still very young and his sister was left to take care of him. Unfortunately, Colton's sister cared more about spending time with her boyfriend rather than her kid brother, which gave Colton some real self-esteem issues. He was quiet for much of his young life, only speaking when he was spoken to, and was starting to develop a reputation as someone antisocial rather than shy and nervous. To cope with this, he turned to weightlifting as he noticed people didn't seem to talk to them much regardless.
Colton progressed quickly while he was weightlifting, and it didn't take him long to be able to lift his own body weight, and soon grew even stronger than this. He was even thinking about competing but tore a muscle that caused him to sit out an entire season. To keep busy he started to do yoga to work on his flexibility but ended up loving it and continues to do this even though his injury healed a long time ago.
To combine his strength training and flexibility Colton became a gymnast and is exceptionally talented, having made it to State every year he's competed. He became so good at gymnastics that he was made captain of his High School varsity gymnastics team though he still struggled in leadership roles. He was fortunate enough to earn a Gymnastics Scholarship to CSU in Akoyama Bay, but despite the fact that he's a junior he's still unsure what he wants to do with his life. For now, he's focusing on keeping his grades up, as well as continuing to train, though he hopes he finds out what his next steps are going to be soon.
AI:
    • Has many admirers, but is oblivious to their attraction to him.
    • Harbors several secrets crushes, but is incredibly self-conscious and afraid of rejection.
    • Is incredibly close to successfully performing a Biles, but doesn't have any Olympic aspirations.
    Feral-Force-Red-Dragon-Zord.jpg

Name: Yaguchi Michihiro
Animal Spirit: Bull
Feral-Force-Black-Bull-Ranger.jpg

Description:
Yaguchi Michihiro has neck-length silver hair and a muscular build.
Yaguchi Michihiro.jpg

Brief Bio: Yaguchi Michihiro was born in Hachioji, Japan, but when he was 10, his parents were killed by a thief while coming back from a movie theater (has no relation to the Batman frenchise), due to the tragedy, Yaguchi decided to go into the police force, he did well until one case, he accidentally killed a running suspect while trying to arrest him, so he was dishonorably discharged from the force, now he works as a private detective.
AI: He was a police officer, but now he works as a private detective in his own agency called MIchihiro P.I.

(Hoping this is still open!)

Name: Edgar Cruz
Animal Spirit: Crocodile

Description: A mix race man with dark skin, hair fashioned into long but thin dreadlocks tied into a tail, with a few locks still dangling at the edge of his brows.

Brief Bio: Edgar Cruz, born into a loving a supporting family in a small home, with a few younger siblings. He walks around the college campus with a playful and mischevious smirk. A fecade to mask his fear of not knowing what he wants to do with his life as he crosses the threshold into adulthood. He was better known in his previous years in high school as the class clown, never failing to put a smile on his peers.

In the meantime his college courses consist of nothing that stands out too much; Math, World History, Literature, and equal parts football. He's not a star athlete by any means, in fact, he just barely scraped by in the tryouts. But he was a football player in high school and this is the atmosphere he is most comfortable with.

AI:
  • Can be emotionally volatile when pushed out of his comfort zone and prone to be recklessly self sacrificing for those he cares for.
  • Family oriented being the oldest of 4 siblings.
  • His father owns a bakery and often asks Edgar to come help out at the shop in hopes of one day passing the shop down to his boy.
RriX1qR.jpg
qhg5paC.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom