Currently reading:
MxF Jason's Plots

Jason Snow

Reaper of Mankind
Local time
Tomorrow 3:19 AM
Hello i'm looking for a long term role play and for someone that can keep me interested and tied to the ground. I role play about anything except for a slice of life. I'm sorry i come here to escape from the void that is the real world. I do have to warn you that i am in the military so i can go from having pretty much all the time in the world after i get off of work to not having any time. I will notify you of those times and don't worry they are rare and only happen when we do training stuff. I like to think that my grammar is okay but i have an editor when i'm writing books for a reason. I most definitely will make small mistakes every once in a while but i will always make sure my replies are readable and that i catch every error before sending. My Saul role play response lengths can go from 3 paragraphs to around 8. it all depends on what you give me. I'm can only work with what is given. When role playing i play a male character. I'm a guy in real life and that's what i'm comfortable with. When i try and play a female as a main it all just goes sideways in the worse was possible. When i role play a fandom i tend to create my own character in the whole situation. I insert myself into the story and go from there. It is more fluid that way. Now for my Fandoms and role play ideas if you don't see anything you like just tell me want you want and i can give it to you..
Fandoms
Games:
-Legend of Zelda
-Skyrim
-Monster Hunters
-Subnatica
-Ark Survival Evolved

Series, Movies and Anime:
-Tokyo Ghoul
-Attack on Titan
-SAO
-Death Note
-Akame Ga Kill
-Star Wars
-LOTR
-Shannara Chronicles
-Supernatural
-DC
-Marvel

Books:
-Maximum Ride
-Percy Jackson and the Olympians
-The Hunger Games
-Eragon
-Divergent
-Rangers Apprentice

Pairings
Elf x Human
Elven King x Succubus
Human x Succubus
Vampire x Werewolf
Humanoid Alien x Human
King/Queen x Knight
God/Goddess x Mortal
Vampire x Elf
Vampire x Human

Plots

In the early days of man. A time long lost to the sands of times there was a kingdom on a island in the middle of the ocean. This island was ahead of its time. It was already in its days of Kings and Queens when men were still walking the earth naked not knowing what was wrong and right. The Island of Arandel was ruled by three Waring family's. The Elven family Gwaron of Eldonis , the Human family Rhea of Fivian , and the Orc family Clog of Ook. Each family have it out for each other. Each wanting the land to themselves.

The war between the races was mostly fought in the shadows until one dreadful day. It all began on a warm sunny day after winter when the frost was thawing from the branches of the trees. Princess Selina, Princess of the Elves, walked through the royal garden with her Royal Knight by her side. It was her 100th birthday and it was the day that she would become the queen of Elves and she would select a husband from the Nobles. Everyone knew who she would chose. The head of the Guard and her father closest friend. But they where wrong. She loved someone else even if he didn't return those feelings. Princess Selina loved her Royal Knight, Jason Snow. His last name coming from the white hair upon his head and the paleness of his skin. He was her protector and guardian the one person she was always with and who she looked to for compassion and love. The day passed by so quickly and the Choosing ceremony started without delay.

The princess stood on stage happy and glowing with beauty when the music started and the nobles walked out to knelled in front of her. The head of the Guard Captain Ikra knelled in the front ready to be chosen as the next king. But to everyone's shock when it came time to chose she walked to the side and rested her hand on Jason's shoulder and told him to stand. She had chosen him to be with her in the future. Whispers started among the crowd. It was unusual for the princess to chose from the lower ranks of the Nobels. It was almost like blasphemy. And just as the gods were mad at her choice a dragon crashed through the glass ceiling and grabbed the princess. The Royal Guards attacked with everything they had but their blades were unable to pierce the hide of the dragon. Jason didn't have his sword so he grabbed a candle stick and rushed the dragon and with everything he had he stabbed it in the eye. He managed to phase the dragon for a minute before it returned to normal. It spoke in Draconic before it left not harming anybody just taking the princess with him. Of course Jason was blamed. They said the gods were angry that the one of pure royal blood wasn't chosen. Jason was punished and exiled from the kingdom until he returned with the princess. This brings us to the Now Rouge Elven Warrior who had been searching for two years. He rides a black steed across a field of green going to the next town where he hopes to find the princess who loved him but he could only see as a sister.

When Jason made it to the other town he stopped by the tavern first to get a drink. That was when he met y/c. A beautiful woman that worked there as a bar maiden. She held her own as she ran from table to table serving customer after customer until she stopped in front of Jason to get his order. Jason order some simple food and struck up a conversation with the woman. Something in this woman caught Jason's attention and he couldn't figure out why. And from there the story goes on. With Jason and this strange woman rushing off to face destiny together as warriors in arms.

When Order 66 what executed almost the entire Jedi Order was wiped from the galaxy. The Jedi were massacred in the coming years most dying and not making it to the end of the empire. But what of a Jedi who left the order before Order 66. A man that fell in love and through love he grew dark. A young Jedi Master by the name of Jason had fallen in love with a woman on one of his many missions for the republic. He eventually married this woman since he was stationed on the planet with her. Of course the Jedi weren't supposed to fall in love or take lovers. This was against their code. When the Jedi Council found out what Jason had done he was called back to stand trail. While Jason was away his new wife was taken by slave traders. Jason of course didn't find out till he returned after the hearing to find his home broken into and his wife missing. Jason flipped and went after the slave traders cutting down any that stood in his way.
Darkness crept into his heart turning one of the youngest and strongest Jedi Masters besides Anakin to the brink of the Dark Side. Jason found the slavers that took his wife and with a Light Saber stained in the blood of the innocent he killed every slaver he found till he found his wife broken and beaten to near death. When she opened her eyes to see Jason she was terrified at the saber that glowed red and the eyes of the man she loved twisted to evil. Her last sight was Jason turned pitch black and she passed away knowing that her once humble and kind husband was gone. Jason buried his dead wife and fled from the planet running from what he did and from the Jedi council that now hunted him. He had not only killed slavers but innocents on the planet killing any that didn't give him information. Jason had saw what he had become in the eyes of his dead wife and he was terrified of himself. He found a moon in the unknown region and made his home there where he would live in peace slowly returning from the Dark Side. Of course he never returned to the Light Side but stayed between the two using both to balance the force that laid within him. The Jedi never came after him unknown to Jason that they had been destroyed only two weeks after he left.

Of course even Jason couldn't stay hidden from his destiny forever and three years later a unknown woman landed on his small moon fleeing from the Storm Troopers that pursued her for she was sensitive to force and had the capabilities to use the force against the empire. of course Jason had felt the death of so many Jedi but he didn't know anything about what happened. All he knew was that this woman needed his help against the people that strongly reminded him of the clones. Jason for the first time in three years had to pick up his Light Saber and defend the people he had pushed away so long ago. Jason succeed in killing the Storm Troopers and was left facing a woman of unknown origins that just like him held a strong but untrained connection to the force. Just by feeling it Jason knew she was no Jedi or Sith. Against his better Judgment Jason offered to teach her the ways of the force and show her how to become powerful.

Celcia Academy is a college for the Mythic Arts, Basically Magic. But this Academy does not Exist on the plane of Existence where earth exist. The school is located on a mirror world called Mythica. Mythica is exactly like the Earth but there is one difference. Mythica is the hub of all things Magic. Which means it is the perfect version of the two. There is no hunger or disease. Whatever you want you can have. Magic is accepted on Mythica as a normal part of life. And if you don't have access to magic on the world of Mythic you are cast out from the world. You are either Killed or sent to Earth to live out your life their. Every Year on the Winter solstice when the worlds are connected an Event called the Culling takes place. The people of Mythica open a portal to Earth and offer anyone that can wield magic a chance to live in their world. A land without want or disease. If they refuse their memory is wiped and they move onto the next person. This year something irregular happens. A portal opens before it is supposed to and a female is transported to the world of Mythica. This female opened the portal herself and is quickly brought in to be interrogated. After she was questioned she is given the choice to join the Academy of Celcia. The top School of Magic. When she gets to Celcia she must find her Sponsor. A senior by the name of Jason Snow. What happens next is up to you.

A Virus with 100% Infection rate and 100% Death rate rips through the city of LA California. It takes no prisoners and within a few hours the entire city was sealed off. Healthy and sick people were left inside. The CDC Named the virus the Erendic Virus. It is a brand new Virus that is not related to any virus on earth. It's origin is unknown and Patient Zero has not been found. The Virus spreads through bodily Fluid contact. If any blood spit or even sweat of an infected Person gets on a healthy person then they are screwed. The hospital in the Quarantine was turned into an HQ for the Military and base of operation for medical research. The quarantine has been in effect for weeks and there was only a few people left in the Hospital. A few Paratroopers from the Air Force and a few nurses and doctor. Will the doctors find a cure or will the world crumble and die withing the city. And will Love brew in a world that has nothing to give.

Back when the gods walked the sands of Egypt and swam the waters of the Nile there was a Princess whose beauty and wisdom was unmatched by all. It soon came time for her to marry and as by law her father was to choose the husband. It was a fate wished on no one but it was the reality of this cruel world. But what happens when one day a prisoner from the north is brought into the palace. A Celtic man that was caught and sold into slavery by a Waring tribe. What happens when the two catch each other's eyes in the palace of kings and see something in each other that no one else can see. And when two Pantheons collide who will be left to fight as the wrath of the gods crashes down upon the Celt and the Princess of Egypt.

Mankind was not the first Humanoid Creature to walk the earth. When the Dinosaurs were around the Earth a race of Humanoid people walked beside them. This race of Humanoids called themselves the Elth. They were like the Myths of Elves. Their ears long and pointed. Their eyes changing From Slits to Circles in different lights. Their Canines were Sharp while the rest of their teeth were like modern man. The Elth were also stronger and faster then any human. They were made to survive attacks by any Dino. The Elth are much like Humans. Their culture like that of Ancient Celts. The Celts Being the last of their Kind that is. The Elths live high up in the Trees of Jungles or in Caves Below. When a fight between two tribes breaks out upon the surface will a tribe of Tree Elths join the war of their own free will or will they be forced.

In this day and age science has went to far. It's messed with things it shouldn't have. In a remote part of the Olympic Wilderness, Washington lies a Secret Laboratory. It has no name so the people inside call it "The Lab". Inside they genetically engineer humans before they are born to be different. To be stronger, To be Faster, To be Smarter, To be more Animal. They would splice Animal DNA into the egg before it was grown in a host mother. Many things where made. Avian-Hybrids, Humans with bird wings coming from their backs, Super sonic screams, increased Healing, agility strength, speed, and finally Night vision. Lycan's or more commonly called Agents were wolf-Hybrids. Agents were the security of the Lab. They listened to their Alpha, which was the human Lab Director. They had heightened Senses of smell, vision, and hearing, they had faster healing, greater endurance, heightened strength, speed, durability, and agility. Their physical appearance that set them apart was their pointed ears, sharp canines and nails. The Mer were like Mermaids. They had tails of a fish when wet. The scientist can't figure out why but they think it is a chemical reaction. The Mer can breath under the water and their connection with that water allows them to manipulate the water they are around. They can taste water and tell you anything about it. That combined with enhanced healing and strength makes them a worthy foe in the water. Their are many different types that were not named. Every animal had its human Hybrid in the lab. The Hyrbrids are kept locked up as prisoners. Mistreated and subjected to tests every day of their life. What happened when two decide to escape together.

A tale of the west. As old as the Railroad and with just as dark past. When the country was as wild as a Mustang. The Land untamed with Lawmen and outlaws in a constant battle across the fields and canyons. But in the Big Wild West the story starts in one little town. It all started in a small town of Tombstone. In a saloon where many patrons drank their problems away. The walls plastered with with Wanted Posters of one gang of Outlaws. Jason Snow and his rowdy gang of Bank robbers and Murderers known by the people as the Winter Storm. For the night they made their first robbery was a stormy night. With the rain pouring down from the heavens covering their trail. The only thing that was shouted out was that they had been robbed by Snow. And from there the Winter Storm became the band of outlaws name. But in this Saloon sat a group of three men crowded around a table saying nothing to anybody. They sipped on their whiskey their hats covering their eyes and hiding their faces from view. One Saloon girl knocks the hat off one of the men and exposed him as Jason Snow. The leader of Winter Storm. The man quickly places his hat back on and goes back to what he was doing. In the same Saloon there is a Saloon Girl that dreams of being more then she was. To grow past this town and stop being a tool for customers of the saloon. She wishes to be rid of her title and to leave the world behind on a grand adventure. Little does she know is that she is about to get her wish but not in the way she wanted. But in the way of a shady man and a fight between Lawmen and Outlaws.

Arrival of the Jakaratonis
They arrived high above in the skies in the year 2018, their space crafts shinning in the bright daylight and glowing in the darkness of night. The Ship floated in the air for days before a small craft followed by armored Mach Suits came down to meet with an assembled group of politicians and soldiers. A brief glimpse of a man with white horns and a tail was seen as the new comers were ushered into a building to talk peace or war. Months and months of waiting yielded a peaceful solution to the two species coming together. The Jakaratonis or more commonly known as the Demons were given the chance to live on earth if they helped the human race achieve a greater technological level. The demons had little choice as their old world was gone and they needed a place like earth to live. From then on out the two races would live side by side under the watchful eye of the government.

Project-X Araganic
Project-X
Project-X Araganic was formed three years after the arrival of the Demons. All of the earths governments came together to form the Terran Federation. The world became a better place as war died and a new world order was founded. Project X as it was more well know for was a secret operation that started immediately after Terran formed and was the reason for it. The Jakaratonis did not leave their world freely. Their home world was attacked by another race of war aliens called the Araganics. They have bodies similar to lizard men and would kill anything in their pursuit for a life giving crystal called a sol which was the center of every planet that supported life. A sol was as powerful as a nuke and could power almost anything by absorbing energy from around itself. When the Demons fled from their world they took as many Sol Crystals as they could so that they could fight against the Araganic when the time came. The Demons fled to earth knowing that the planet would be the next target and would be a great place to set up a base and wait.

The humans saw the Mech Suits of the Demons and together the two species began to craft new ones improving on the Demons open bay design. The First suit was know as Gen 1-Proto and was ultimately a faliure. The nuclear core of the Mech would often kill the pilot in a matter of months. It took several tries and 3 years before it was capable of being placed in the civilian world. The second suit was called the Bull and was a better version then the Proto. It took 28 years to make and encased the wearer in an armor that would take many 50 cal shots at point blank. The next two Mechs came out 21 years latter one after another the first going to the police force and the second the military. The police force mech was called the Protector and was made to take on anything that came its way and was a behemoth that would squash riots in minutes. The military one on the other hand was made for combat and was the first mech capable of free flight on its on using jet propulsion. It earned the name of Sentinel from its protective gaze as it watch over all Citizens of Terran.

The last mech suit class to come out 60 years latter and was the last version that was needed. They were called the Dragons and were were made to do it all. Their was 20 of them made and unlike the others that used nuclear energy the Demon-human effort found a way to use a Sol Crystal to power the giant Mech Suits. The only downside was that a Human and a Demon had to mind meld first before being able to activate their rig. Each Rider would have their own Personal Dragon Mech but they would have a partner that they would always fight beside. It always had to be one of each race since the connection gave a spark that ignited the energy within the crystal. Two Special Dragons were made separate from the others and were called DragonX-Proto. These Mechs were faster and stronger then the other but killed every test subject in a matter of hours. Even the the Dragon Suits would kill a user that was not biological right. For this reason the Terra Government brought together 22 of the most experienced Mech Pilots and trained them in a school named Project-X Academy. This training would prepare them for the giant mech suits they would have to pilot.

The Jakaratonis Suit-15 feet
attachment.php
The Gen1-Proto-8 feet
Ogre.1392647536.jpg
The Bull-8 feet
isaac_battle_suit_by_bri_in_the_sky-d8jlun9.jpg
The Protector-20 feet
d7316f882251cea509d4a8ee971969f2--robots-police.jpg
The Sentinel- 8 feet
mech-suits.jpg
The Dragons-40 feet tall
jeremy-o-cooney-pain-variations.jpg

The Academy
The school is a place where special Demons and Humans are being trained to get ready for the incoming alien invasion and to gain the ability to pilot the Dragon Mechs. The Academy is located on a jungle island in the middle of the Atlantic. The school is mostly underground and has a hundred students but only 22 of the very best will be able to ride in the dragons while the rest will end up giving support in the Sentinels. They are also there so when a Dragon Pilot dies the Terran Government will have a replacement for the one that dies. To the government these riders are just pawns to end the invasion before the world ends. The worst part of the Academy is that you can never leave once you join since the coming invasion is top secret with a regular Joe knowing nothing about the war that is coming.

The School is pacifically designed to test the mechs to the fullest potential without the outside world seeing. It also facilitates in training of young adult pilots. The inside of the school consists of a few class rooms but ultimately has hangers all over the place for battle and storage of the Mechs. They also use the jungle island as a training ground to test the suits in a wild habitat.

The Races and Species
Humans-5-7 feet tall
Humans are weak in physical strength compared to the demons but they make up for it with their Life Energy Levels. They have 3x the amount of a demon which means they can make their mechs stronger by consuming more energy. Human are also native to earth and are the primary inhabitants.

Jakaratonis(Demon)-6-8 feet tall
The demons look a little Different from the humans in the way that both male and females have tails, pointed canines and pointed ears. The males also have horns that grown out of their head and get big according to your bloodline. Both gender are stronger then humans but have harder time reaching the level a human can get in a Dragon Mech.

Demon-Human Hybrid-5-7 feet tall
This mix in next to impossible to make. When a demon and human mate they have a 0.1 chance of conceiving and if that happens the baby now has a 0.1 chance to live to being born. If the baby is born growing up to adult hood is also a problem due to the DNA trying the shred itself. Some die before even turning 10 and only two have ever been recorded to live a fullish life. In the world right now there is only one half breed and like his demon side has a tail, pointed ears and teeth but does not have the horns that all the males have. He also has the Physical Strength of the Jakaratonis while having the Life energy Levels of a Human. Their weird thing is that he has both types of Life energy inside always mixing and unmixing.

Araganic-9-13 feet tall
These creatures are asexual and don't have a gender. They create children by laying eggs that are born and look just like the parent. They creatures look like lizard men and are violent and angry. To create new children they consume Sol crystals. Their ultimate goal is to take over the universe and rule.

There once was a magnificent Kingdom by the name of Arandel. It was a beautiful kingdom that took Joy in Magic and Steam Punk technologies known to no other place on their small planet of Cylia. Ships flew high above the land. Creatures that were told in legends roamed this land. Such as the mighty Dragons to the werewolves and Vampires. They were all races that hated each other with no end but one man kept them all at peace. A Royal line of humans that kept the peace with an artifact of the gods. The gods awarded the ruling Ten Families of the land artifacts. Great weapons that were Dangerous in every way. But a person could only hold one Artifact at a time. It was the great price to pay for the power they brought. The power of a god. The Rayner line was made the high rulers and were given the crown of Peace. As long as a member of their line wore the crown there would be peace in the land. But one day, thousands of years after the gods parted from the land, everything changed. The entire Rayner family line was wiped out in one day. Not a member remaining. The Crown was destroyed when the last member of the family died leaving the land on its toes ready for war between the other Nine Royal families. The Nine families looked to the throne and prepared for what the peasants and citizens feared. A war among gods was happening. The nine holders of the Artifacts of Arandel would clash and fight till one ruled them all.

The Nine Artifacts of Arandel

Escalus- Carried by two people. If both of the user are together they deal great damage to there opponent by effecting their heart. It is said that the users can drive people mad enough to jump off a cliff or to kill their own love ones.
commission_fantasy_object_design___escalus_by_kodamacreative-d8jcwfr.jpg

Caradhras- Is said to have the Ability to Create storms from thin air. Was carried by Gods then Darves before it was given to the royal famliy that now holds it.
weapon_design_commission___caradhras_by_kodamacreative-d8otjb3.jpg

Zwiet- A dagger then can cut holes in space and teleports where the user wants to go. In legend a powerful Warrior once shoved an entire army into the void.
Owner:
commission_fantasy_dagger_design___zweit_by_kodamacreative-d8jv8zc.jpg

Mastema- A Fan staff that can make tornadoes with one twirl of its Fan blade and cause you to go deaf and bleed from your ears.. When wind magic isn't practical the end can be used as a spear and it contains a terrible poison.
Owner:
c59edada9c0833dd97fb2793654b46b8.jpg

Solacia- A tome of magic that will tell you anything your heart desires. It also makes the user a master of magic.
commission_weapon_custom_design___solacia_by_kodamacreative-d8cg2hx.jpg

Ailuchrono- Also called the sword of the Water Dragon this sword has the ability to do anything with water. In the humid climate of Arandel this weapon can be used masterfully when not even around water. The blade was once said to wipe out an entire military that invaded Arandels coast with a tsunami.
Owner: Jason Alexander Snow, Leader of the BloodSnow clan of vampires
f460dab50f0da0d28e66f8f839123df8.jpg

Noire- A staff that has the power over life and death. Those who are around this Artifact are said to never age. On the battle field it is useful to bring back to life those that have fallen. But even it can't bring back the dead or kill a healthy man just by touch.
Owner:

commission_weapon_custom_design___noire_by_kodamacreative-d8bggi5.jpg

Izith- A ball That creates a shield to protect you and anybody that you need to protect. Nothing can penetrate its power. But the weapon takes lots of energy and the user must concentrate. The Shield of the Sky got its name by defending Arandel from an asteroid that almost wiped the kingdom out.
commission_fantasy_object_custom_design___izith_by_kodamacreative-d8nukor.jpg

Meredy- A flute that can raise the dead to do its bidding. It can also reach into the hearts of its victims and bring back sad memories of the ones they lost. Can drive people mad with visions.
commission_fantasy_object_custom_design___meredy_by_kodamacreative-d8pbc01.jpg

Of course as i said earlier if you don't see anything that catches your eyes just PM me and we will come up with a plot that will stun the world. You can also PM me if you want to discuss taking up one of the ideas.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom