Unspecified Jeremy's Smut-Based Concepts

Currently reading:
Unspecified Jeremy's Smut-Based Concepts

Jeremy Bentham

Lone Wanderer
Local time
Today 2:58 PM
Hey Everyone, making this thread here where I will post all my ideas for pure smut/romance ideas.
If they're here rather than in one of my other threads then they are likely to be more heavily focused on smut.
If any of my ideas stand out, feel free to send me a message, same goes for questions.
Most of my RP's have some degree of smut to them, but the ones found here will likely be more centered on it.

- A Chance Connection-
Hey everyone, been working on this concept for about 2 weeks but never got around to posting it.
Its a half scripted half random RP that goes something like this...

(X) was once a pregnant teen, and after telling her boyfriend about their pregnancy, he took off. Forced to raise her daughter on her own she put everything aside, including her own life, she put everything she had into being a good mother, supporter, and always made sure her daughter had a better life than she had. Now that her girl is 18 and a few months away from college, she decides its time to focus a bit more on herself. Its been years since she's gotten laid, and never really considered dating after the father left. Knowing she's only getting older, she comes to terms that its time to get back out there. Not quite ready to date, but ready to test the waters, she joins an...adult site. One of those cam sites where random people masturbate together. There she meets a 19 y/o guy from across the country, lets just say thats only the beginning.

After a night of fun she returns the next night and ends up with the same guy, and once again on night number 3. Enjoying her newly found sexual freedom with this guy she met online, the two begin a nightly routine of having some sexy time, talking dirty, teasing, and masturbating.

After a good month or so of the two's nightly fun, they decide they need something more. Something real. So he flies out and gets himself a hotel room. At this point, the story unfolds however we have it happen. Maybe they go out to dinner, she does some under-the-table teasing, maybe they go to her place for some drinks, maybe end up fucking in the back of a car like horny teens.

So that sums it about up, we start with her deciding to join one of those omegle style sites, we'll have a few naughty nights together, talk about meeting up, I fly out. From there, it'll unfold as we will it.

PM if you're interested in playing the role of (X) the middle-aged female mother. Her name as well as bodily details are up to you, design her as you wish. The only detail about her that i set for her is that she's more of a sexually aggressive woman, years of sexual frustration finally being released. She's kinky, creative, and extremely willing. She enjoys how excited a young man gets playing with her, she loves feeling like after all these years she's still sexy. And him being young, easily excitable, and ever ready, he quickly takes her to her maturity and "cougar-ness"

-A Daughter's Duty-
Here is an incest dad/daughter rp plot i've been working on for a while now.

After his wife divorces him, Harry, is left with the house to himself. His two daughter's, 19 and 18, live together in a small apartment in town. When they offer to "take care" of him, Harry assumes they mean cook and clean, he never would have guessed what they had in mind...

As you can tell this is an incest/smut rp with the pairing of MxFxF as there are two daughters and their dad.
This RP could have three players, myself playing Harry, and one person for each daughter. Or, if you think you can do both parts, you can play both daughters.

Message me if you're interested, and also suggest whether you wish to play both daughters. Comments, questions, shoot me a message.

• Love
Reactions: EXE
-Deceit-

This is the story of a father who discovers that his 18 year old daughter is an "adult performer" and blackmails her into doing as he wishes.
She hosts her own cam shows as well as posts recordings on adult sites.
He begins anonymously attending her cam shows, soon getting private 1 on 1 sessions with her.
Not long after, he begins blackmailing her. Threatening he knows who she is, where she lives, and that he would expose her if she didnt do as he asked.
Of course, she did everything as he requested. Performing for him privately, doing things she normally wouldnt do, and making special videos for him.
But then, he wanted more, he wanted to be with her, in person.
Masked, and dressed in disguise, he had her meet him at his hotel room, there....she would be his plaything. She would be his.
After a night of a father anonymously using his daughter in all sorts of devious ways, his identity is revealed to her.

-A New Chapter-

A 38 year old woman, a single mother of an 18 year old daughter. A 42 year old man, a single father of a 19 year old son.
After putting their lives aside to take care of their children, they decide its time to get back out there, time to start a new chapter in their lives.
Having been alone for so long to focus on giving their kids the life they needed, they decide its time to focus more on themselves.
It started two strangers sharing a drink at a bar, but led to two strangers spending a night in bed. Things didnt stop there, before long they were married.
Finding a missing part of their lives in each other, the two make up for lost time as they share in a passion they thought they missed out on.
Sharing in a passionate, wild sex life, they make up for nearly 20 years of sexual frustration and loneliness.
Not long after the wedding, the mother and daughter, and the father and son, all move in together, forging a family.
Its not long until the father see's that his step daughter is a younger, hotter, tighter version of his wife.
And the mother sure does notice that her new step son is the younger, fitter, testosterone fueled version of her new husband.
Even the step siblings start seeing each other in new light as they peep in on their parents getting wild one night.
And so begins a new chapter in all of their lives, a chapter of passion, lust, and unity.

-A Link Between Dreams-

This is a story about two people being linked together in their dreams.
Never having seen nor met each other, they begin spending every night in each other's heads.
They begin growing closer to one another as they learn more about each other, sharing in each other's memories, thoughts, feelings.
As time goes on, they delve deeper into each other's minds, learning all sorts of secrets and desires from the other person.
Being a dream, they can do whatever they want, including making all their fantasies come to life.
Time goes on and the two share in their nightly adventures, until one night....they make a shocking discovery.
They're siblings....separated at birth, reunited by the hands of fate.

-Max and Chloe-

Two girls, best friends, decide to pitch together and share an apartment.
Having been best friends since early childhood, its no surprise they have a very close and personal relationship, but now that they lived together....
Things were about to get more heated.
What Started as a lazy afternoon turned into an intimate moment shared by two best friends. A moment of self discovery, of passion, of desire.

-First Steps-
This is the story of a girl who takes her first step at independence and moves out of her family home.
However, she does so only to end up living with her best friend and her father.
Growing up, he was like a second father to her, like an uncle. She always had a secret attraction to him, and now that they were living together....
Its not long before she begins pursuing something more...
With him being oblivious to her advances, she moves to a more direct route. Seduction.

If you're interested, then go ahead and pm me
feel free to ask away with any questions or add comments

Dr Heckyll & Mr. Jive:
This is the story of Dr Heckyll and Mr Jive.
Inspired by the cheesy song of the same name by Men at Work.
This is a brother/sister incest RP with a rather cheesy and simple plot
MC is a 23 y/o virgin nerd, YC is his 25 y/o popular sister.
He's secretly always had a thing for her, and uses his smarts to morph himself into an entirely different person.
With some cheesy chemistry he makes himself a potion which turns him from the geek into Mr. Jive.
Now with his new charm, looks, and irresistible-ness, he makes his move on his sister and all her hot friends.

-Zelda's Adventure-

This is a Smut-focused series of RP's one-offs of sorts based on the Legend of Zelda series.

The minimal plot is set after the events of Ocarina of Time (some other Zelda games may influence story) in which Princess Zelda seeks to reunify the Kingdom after the defeat of Ganondorf. As Princess, she feels it's her divine duty to restore Hyrule at any cost. From the molten rock dwelling Goron Tribe, to the aquatic Zoras, to the woodland sprites of the Kokiri, the dessert dwellers of the Gerudo, and everything in between. With Hyrule reclaimed, she must unify the races and regions of her kingdom.

This RP consists of a series of "shorts" going over Zelda's interaction with the different characters in the story. From Malon, to Princess Ruto. Her interactions will be more sexually focused as she's desperate to mend her ties. I will play as Zelda and YC will change from episode to episode.

If you're interested or wish to know more, send me a PM and we can work through it!

-Where Spirits Have Lease-
(Works in Modern or Fantasy Setting)

Either YC or MC recently moves into a new house, at first all is well. Then an eerie feeling arises, soon dreams begin to form. In those dreams voices and images begin to appear, soon figures form. In time strange things begin to happen, and before they know it, they're not alone in the night. Learning more of their home, they find out of the lives lost here in the years prior. And still they remain.

So this is a smutty haunted house sort of thing, either a male moves in and meets female spirits with unsatisfied needs. Or a female moves in and is met to the lingering male spirit that dwells within the house. At first things are merely in dreams, but as time goes on soon a figure appears before their eyes and its nearly like someone else is there with them. The spirits are bound to the house, and those who reside in it.

The spirit will primarily be a sex oriented role, seducing and forcing itself into the dreams of the resident. Soon they come face to face, and in their spectral form the spirit has its way with the resident.

If you're interested, have questions, or want to offer additions, feel free to shoot me a PM.

-Sisterhood of Sirens-
(Works in Modern or Fantasy periods)

Concealed in secrecy, the Sisterhood of Sirens serves as a cult of magically infused females with powers to seduce and lure those they wish. As beautiful as they are deadly, these women hide from the unfriendly eyes of the Brotherhood of Thorn. The Brotherhood viewing such sirens as witches, demons, they're determined to hunt down every last one. Thus forcing the Sirens to stick to the shadows, to control their powers and use them only when in need.

On the run, the sirens must stick together to find means of survival. Their Sanctum still undiscovered by the Brotherhood, they use it as a home until such times as it is safe to re enter the world of man. Survival is not easy, each Siren must do what she can to aid her sisters, bring money and defense to their home. Town to town, man to man, caravan to caravan, they seduce and steal whatever they must if there is money for the taking.

This RP contains heavy smut both FxM as well as FxF, partners must be willing to play multiple sirens and participate in such acts.
If you're interested or have questions, shoot me a PM.

-Returning Home-
Twins, Oliver and Olivia return home for a good old fashioned family reunion. Both at the ripe age of 25, this will be the first time the family of 4 has been together since the kids left those 5 long years ago. However, the family relations are about to get a shuffle when the family gets bigger. Oliver brings back his girlfriend, as well as his twin sister brings along her new special someone. Much to their parent's surprise, Olivia turns out to be bisexual and brings home not a boyfriend, but a girlfriend. With 3 couples living under the same roof for a week, things are bound to get...heated. The Father of the household catches an eye for his son's new lady friend, while his wife learns to get closer with their daughter's lesbian girlfriend. Their first night all under the same roof once more, the kid's awake to the sounds of their parents rather...obvious night time romps behind their closed doors. The Twins had not seen each other in 5 years, since the night before they each moved out and went their separate ways, but during their last night at home...the two shared in a rather intimate moment to help ease each other's nerves, and never spoke of the incident again.

6 characters involved, could be divided 3 and 3.

MC: YC:
Dad Mom
Oliver Olivia
Lesbian girlfriend? Oliver's girlfriend?

Pairings will include a variety, from parents and kids, to siblings, to parents with their kid's SO. Incest, FxF, 3ways, and more included. Names, looks, personal info all open for customization. Character picks are still open for discussion.

If you're interested or have any questions, shoot me a message.

Back
Top Bottom