Currently reading:
Both Needed Jigoku Fūkei Online

Siren77

Professional Roaster
Local time
Today 8:39 PM
Jigoku Fūkei Online
地獄風景

This is a very simple RP based off of the anime called Sword Art Online. (Because, y'know, obviously I'm not creative enough to come up with a plot of my own! xD) The storyline will be similar in the idea of the various characters being trapped in a VR Video Game where death in the game means death in real life. The only way to escape is to find a way to beat the game and it's many floors (the exact amount will be determined with all people interested). This is just an interest check for now. The system for class abilities, skills, and magic will be inboxed to you once you state which class you want you take up. For now, I have six classes below (one of which will be taken up by myself) which can be taken by anyone. First come first serve so be quick! When choosing which class you want, be sure to include an elemental form of magic you'll want.

Classes (Roles):
Samurai: @Fallen Will use a form of heavy weaponry (Greatswords, Battle Hammers, and Battle Axes)
Very High in Defense, Low in Speed and Stamina

Ninja: This class uses a form of very light weaponry (Daggers, Throwing knives/stars, and short swords)
Low Defense, Very High Speed, and High Stamina.

Ronin: (@Siren77) Uses a type of close range and moderate weight weaponry. (Swords, Dual blades, and Spears)
Moderate Defense, Speed, and Stamina.

Oni: Magic Focused Tank, uses a form of gauntlets that heighten magic ability and make for devastating hits.
High Defense, Very Low Speed, High Stamina

Sorcerer: @Eloq Magic Focused Ranged Class, uses staffs that enhance magic ability.
Low Defense, High Speed, High Stamina.

Healer: (@SerenitySummers) Magic Focused Support Class. Uses spells, and although it is only support do not underestimate it as it's spells can have devastating damage and effects.
Low Defense, Moderate Speed, Very High Stamina.

(Defense: How big of a hit you can take and keep moving. Speed: How fast you can move. Stamina: Scales how magically adept your character is)

IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS FEEL FREE TO ASK!​

Last edited:
Interesting classes. Would a Samurai spot still be free? And if so, could a nodachi be an option? Also about that magic choosing, anything that buffs yourself or your teammates?

Interesting classes. Would a Samurai spot still be free? And if so, could a nodachi be an option? Also about that magic choosing, anything that buffs yourself or your teammates?
Samurai is open! The sword you describe is definitely available for the class! As for buffing, that aspect is strictly for magic users. The magic all players are allowed is strictly elemental!

Samurai is open! The sword you describe is definitely available for the class! As for buffing, that aspect is strictly for magic users. The magic all players are allowed is strictly elemental!
I see. What would be an example for that elemental magic? Like a weak healing or damage spell?

I see. What would be an example for that elemental magic? Like a weak healing or damage spell?
Like the literal elements. The six archetypes of magic are Fire, Water, Earth, Air, Dark, and Light

Ah now i get it, sry. I always thought that water would be a fitting element for a samurai based class.
Well waters always open, however our healer already selected that element. And gameplay wise, it might put our crew at a disadvantage due to a lack of an element that poses an advantage against some units.

Alright, i would take Light then. A Samurai Saint so to speak. That is if you'd take me.
Absolutely! The Samurai class is yours! I'll send you the in depth detail on the class shortly!

I am thinking about making a sorcerer character. What do you think?

Last edited:
But with a twist. May I do an arcane archer?

Last edited:
Here is my character, Exquisa. I do hope you like her. I am making the person offline from Exquisa, Tessa, next.

Tessa is, instead, Lilianna. But she is made.

Last edited:
Still need an Oni and a Ninja people! Come one come all!

I can fill out another one of the roles if needed.

Last edited:
Sure! Let me think up a character.
Edit: I shall reserve a ninja spot. Let me get started. I shall name him Dotomi Dot.
Edit: Dotomi Dot and his user, Masahina Haruki are both made. Dotomi Dot will rely on distractions and attack from the shadows namely with his bells and poisonous needles.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom