Local time
Today 3:02 PM
Pronouns
he/they
✨Howdy, all!✨
Name: Joey or Jo
Pronouns: he/they
US/CST

Hi there! I've been interested in getting back into roleplay for quite some time now. I started back in prime deviantart days but fell off when I went to college- I'm really excited to get started again! I have quite a bit of experience with literate roleplay, script writing, and fiction writing, about 10 years or so collectively.
My writing style contains a lot of humor with heavy character descriptions, I tend to primarily focus on character relationships and interactions versus world building (but I do have a headworld I'd be happy to work some more on, if that interests you!). I'm not opposed to nsfw content if the scenario is appropriate, but I'm also not looking to engage in strictly sexual roleplays.
Mostly, I'm looking to develop my existing characters already, and learn about them as well at others' characters!
I do dabble in "low fantasy" writing, think vampires, shapeshifters, vaguely mythical but still humanoid beings. I'm not very interested in high fantasy where magical powers are the center of attention, or magical creatures are the focus. Some elements of magic and fantasy are great, but I tend to meld them into the "real world" in my writing.
I have a SWATH of characters to write for with all kinds of different personalities and traits, I'm sure you'll find someone fun to interact with!

Species: humans, immortals, demons, vampires, lower gods, devils

welcome to the site joey! <3

Welcome to Inner Sanctum, friend!

Hello and welcome. Enjoy your time with us.

Back
Top Bottom