MxM J’s [New & Updated] RP Partner Search

Currently reading:
MxM J’s [New & Updated] RP Partner Search

Jackson145

𝑀𝑜𝑜𝓃𝓈𝓉𝓇𝓊𝒸𝓀
Local time
Today 8:18 PM
Hello there, glad you popped in to take a look at my request thread. I'm Jackson, or simply J, I'm now 22 years old. I've roleplayed for almost a decade now. I was forced to take quite the long break from roleplaying due to certain events in my life, but now that I'm back, I'm hoping to slowly get back into it, and resurrect my passion for roleplaying!

A few quick disclaimers about me:

• I am still a university student, so I won't be online 24/7, but I try to reply daily or at least a few times in a week, and do my best to be as active as possible.
  • I type on my computer, and do that quite fast, so there might be some nonsense-mistakes when I missclick something, it goes without saying that I spell-check all my responses, but I ask for your understanding and your forgiveness if something slips by.
  • Similarly, I am often active during the night, or function on little sleep, so if something doesn't make sense, please let me know
  • All this being said, I check all my replies for grammar or spelling mistakes, and try my best to hold my responses on a very high level, and hope the same from my RP partners, but we're all human, and I totally understand that

Okay, enough about my personal life, here's a little about me as a roleplayer and what I'm looking for:

18+ only, preferably someone 20+ to match my own age!

as I already mentioned, I am a university student and I do have a life outside of roleplaying, and while I try my best to stay consistent and active, life happens; nonetheless I always try to let my partners know beforehand if I know something might come up, and ask for your understanding. Likewise, I expect the same of you. Please don't disappear without a warning. After checking up a few times, I will close the RP.

I really enjoy world and character building, and enjoy talking OOC to discuss and exchange ideas, and hope my partner will enjoy the same!

Length wise, I try to match my partner, usually I write 3+ paragraphs (typically in the range of 4-5, or more, but that depends on the length of the paragraphs, and how much my partner gives me to work with), and I'd like my partner to match me, short responses are alright too, as long as it's not below one paragraph, as I otherwise easily loose interest when there's a lack of detail

I roleplay 3rd person only, and my style is literate to novella, and I hope my partner can match me

I like to adapt my language and diction use to the time and place setting and chosen characters

As for my characters, I like to roleplay a variety of different characters, I usually play bottom characters, but they can be both subs and switches, as for tops, I only play strictly sub-tops, and will not consider playing a dominant top, however appearance wise, I am absolutely flexible when it comes to the appearance of my characters, eg: I like switching it up sometimes, and love playing more masculine/muscular, or older bottoms; age wise, I have no preference at all, and also enjoy playing older characters at times; to sum it up, I'm very flexible when it comes to the behaviour and appearance and ages of my characters, and like to build them to my partners taste

I only have a few limits - when it comes to topics I will not cover any topics of necrophilia, anything consisting of harm coming to children (although mention of it is fine, as long as it's part of a character's backstory and will not be actively played out), same goes for explicit suicide, self harm and abuse, but, as I said, mention of it is fine.

My limits when it comes to NSFW topics are: scat, snuff, vore, vomit, and water sport - although holding/controlling and such, is fine; other than that, I'm open to any kinks or NSFW topics

As my partner, please have decent grammar, and no text language (unless our characters are texting)

Please don't kink shame or be insulting, that just takes out all the fun and enjoyment from roleplaying and being yourself

Please move the plot forward as well, I won't be the only one to progress the story, however please refrain from controlling my character, unless previously discussed

As I already mentioned, communication is incredibly important to me, and if you're not willing to communicate it will not work

I have a few plot ideas in mind for some of my pairings, although I mostly prefer discussing and brainstorming the plots with my roleplay partners

I enjoy a variety of topics, pairing and genres, which I will list next, I will highlight the ones I'm currently looking to do most, in bold; WARNING - there's a lot of them lol:
(Also, quick disclaimer all the characters in the pairings are at least 18 or older - although this should be common sense, but oh well)

Older Brother's Friend • Little Brother
Little Brother's Friend • Older Brother
Father's Friend • Son
Son's friend • Father
Stepfather • Girlfriend's/Wife's son
Cousin • Cousin
Uncle • Nephew
Brother • Brother (can be twins, normal brothers or step brothers)
Father • Son (alternatively, biological father - as in, sperm donor • son)

Police officer • Inmate
Demon • Human
Demon • Angel
Demon • Monster
Demon • Demon
Ghost • Human
Mythical Creature • Human
Mythical Creature • Mythical Creature
Teacher • Student
Friend (not openly out, gay) • Friend ('straight')
Boss • Employe
Employe • Employe
Class president • Classmate
Senior (in college) • Freshman
Professor's Son (freshman) • Senior
Priest • Disciple
Priest • Churchgoer

Priest • Angel
Priest • Demon
Ex's (female or male) father • ex boyfriend
Ex's (female or male) son • ex boyfriend
Younger gay friend • Divorced 'straight' friend
Friend's boyfriend • friend
Friend's ex • friend
Human • Robot
Witch • Normal Guy
Witch • Magical Creature
Witch • Demon/Dark Entity
Hunter • Mythical Entity
Dragonshifter • 'Cop' (this one would be more of a sci-fi setting - in a world were humans and non human creatures co-exist and there is a bureau for managing all non-humans, the 'cop' would work for this organisation)
Stalker • Celebrity
Bodyguard • Celebrity (especially if the celebrity is a brat)
Manager • Celebrity
Fan (Dom) • Internet Celebrity
Cam boy • viewer (can be anyone, from a total stranger, over a relative to a professor or employer)
Brothel Worker • Customer
Bar Worker • Customer
Doctor • Patient
Mafia/Gang Leader • Member's little brother
Vampire • Human
Vampire • Older/Ancient Vampire
Vampire • Werewolf
Werwolf • Human
Werewolf • Werewolf
Anthro*/Kemonomimi • Human
Anthro*/Kemonomimi • Anthro*/Kemonomimi

Tentacle Monster • Human
Alien • Human
Servant or Knight • King
Rival King or prince • King
Monster • King
Servant or Knight • Prince
Rival King • Prince
Monster • Prince
Criminal • Prince
Large bottom (very muscular and large build) • small top (fragile looking/slim/short)
CNC
Kidnap
Mindcontrol
Tribe themes
Childhood friends
One night stand to lovers
Rival Gang leader
Roommates
BDSM themes
Sci-fi tropes -> futuristic
Sci-fi tropes -> intergalactic characters/aliens, intergalactic worlds and themes, different planets, space themes, etc - mixed in with fantasy
Fantasy tropes
Slice of Life -> mostly college settings
Medieval Settings
Victorian Settings

*(what I mean by 'anthro', is a human with animal features - ears, tail, claws - e.g. Snake, Lion, Wolf, Fox, [wild-]cat, sometimes even fur or 'beastmen')

~

Now on to my characters:
I usually create a new character for each of my role-plays as I think it's more interesting when you have a character specifically made for the role-play, it just fits more, y'know? Depending on my partner I will create a character sheet varying in size and detail and I usually use face claims in anime/drawn style and rarely use real life picture references, however I really don't have a preference for my partners face claim as long as there is one!

~

With all that said, I hope I managed to intrigue you and I hope to find some long-/short term rp partners soon!
If you liked any of the pairings I listed or think I would be suitable for a rp you had in mind- just send me a message and we can discuss things further then!

That's all, I hope I didn't sound too scary or mean - I promise I am not, I don't bite (at least not out of character (; I promise)

-Signing off: Jackson

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom