MxM Just a humble bean, looking for a roleplay partner. (Now with more plots!)

Currently reading:
MxM Just a humble bean, looking for a roleplay partner. (Now with more plots!)

Legolass

Lady Leggy of the Red
Inner Sanctum Nobility
Local time
Today 2:22 PM
Pronouns
She/Her/Witch
I am Legolass, nice to meet you. I've been writing since I was in elementary school, but I've been role-playing for about ten years now, and I primarily write romance and fantasy. However, recently I have begun to dabble in horror, mystery, modern, and comedy. I do not like bad endings at all, but I love tormenting my characters. So, I will torture my characters and they'll have their bad times but they will ultimately be happy.

My replies tend to be between 500 and 1000 words long, primarily because I am the kind of person to prefer quality over quantity. I usually try to respond at least twice a day, roleplay-wise, and I will let you know ahead of time if I'm going to be busy in the future and about how long you can expect an absence, though it usually isn't very long.

I have a high tolerance for most gore and violence, so it really depends on you how far things get taken in that context. However, the situation has to call for it. I expect a certain level of violence from different situations. For example, unless we're doing an apocalyptic rp, things shouldn't get taken too far.

I do indeed write sexual content, however, unless it is in my character or your's personality to be flirtatious and a sexual deviant, it should not be something that happens in a roleplay immediately. At this point of my life I am far more accustomed to writing the top if that sweetens the pot for anyone.

Do you write any fandoms? (Please bear in mind that any characters under 18 and any high school settings must be aged up)
Yes, I do write in fandoms. Mostly fanfiction though. I don't tend to do fandom rps much anymore because I have the ships I like and I don't like breaking them up, but it's difficult to find people who are willing to do the same ships.

Here are some ideas that I have.
My character is a simple guy, really, he just wants to live his life like any normal person. The problem is that his father is the head of a massive crime family and wants him in the family business. He is being threatened and coerced to maintain his role in the family and is in the middle of doing a drug deal when your character busts them and wants to do a bit of an exchange. I.E: They'll help my character stay out of prison if he helps them put his dad in prison.

There are two factions of fairies, those of the light and those of the dark. Constantly at war, they decide to change that by kidnapping the heir to the throne of the other kingdom. Character A just wants his kingdom to be left alone so that they (the dark fairies) may live in peace. Character B must either learn that the dark fairies are not what they are made out to be and have to end the war, or else decide to join them from the get-go because he doesn't believe what he's been told of them. A could be the one kidnapped and B must help them escape back to their kingdom, or B is kidnapped and A tries to help them learn that not everything is black and white.

A is the Dark Fairy Prince (This is the one I have a character for but I'm open to playing B)
B is the Light Fairy Prince

Prince A is holding a ball to find a spouse and Prince B happens to be there with their sister who is hoping to be chosen as Prince A's Queen, but Prince B is chosen instead. This could go many ways, either from a fairy-tale standpoint where some kind of villain wants to keep them apart or from a political standpoint, having to deal with the ramifications of the decision to choose B.

So Character A plays a dating SIM called 'Temptation's Folly' and wakes up IN the game. In order to get out, Character A must successfully romance Character B (their favourite of the love choices). For this one, Im perfectly okay with playing the other romance options by myself, and you can pick who you want to romance before we start. But if you'd like to help me with the other options, it wouldn't be turned away. There are five of them in total. We could converse and figure out how the game was supposed to go before Character A got isekai-ed into it.

Character A is a Prince and is deeply infatuated with their personal guard, Character B, and is very obvious about their affection. Character B refuses to acknowledge those feelings because they are of a much lower station than A. One day, the King and Queen arrange a marriage for Character A and send them off to get married. Character B goes with them to be their protection, and they are attacked by bandits on the road or pirates on the sea, and to keep A safe, B pretends to be their husband. Over time, the two must come to realise that they genuinely love each other.

Character A is the sole remaining member of a long-forgotten and now-extinct race. To honour their people, Character A remains in the ruins of the kingdom to take care of the place and protect it from intruders. Character B is lost in the forest for a variety of reasons and stumbles upon the place.

Character A is a pilot who crashes and lands on Character B's planet. I'd prefer we discuss how to flesh this one out. I mostly play Character B but would like opinions on what to do.

Last edited:
Hi. I'm really interested in your Royal Ball and Criminal x Detective plots, preferably I would like to play Prince B and Detective, respectively. Please let me know if you would like to rp with me.

Hi. I'm really interested in your Royal Ball and Criminal x Detective plots, preferably I would like to play Prince B and Detective, respectively. Please let me know if you would like to rp with me.
Absolutely! I'll move this conversation elsewhere so this thread doesn't get too long.

Hey hey, I'm interested in the detective x criminal one if we can expand on it.

up for ideas? i have a plot i want to try.

Hi, I like the royal ball idea. If interested in roleplaying, I'm open for it! ^^

heya, would like to spark something up with ya. May I DM?

Hiya! I just came across your thread and I'm interested in either the royal plot or the criminal/detective one (I also do have a plot of my own I've been itching to do if you're interested in hearing it) ^^ Do you mind if I PM you?

Hiya! I just came across your thread and I'm interested in either the royal plot or the criminal/detective one (I also do have a plot of my own I've been itching to do if you're interested in hearing it) ^^ Do you mind if I PM you?
Not at all! Go ahead!

I am Legolas, though off of this website I go by the name of Brier because it's similar to my given name and I prefer it for being gender-neutral. I've been writing since I was in elementary school, but I've been role-playing for about ten years now, and I primarily write romance and fantasy. However, recently I have begun to dabble in horror, mystery, modern, and comedy. I do not like bad endings at all, but I love tormenting my characters. So, I will torture my characters and they'll have their bad times but they will ultimately be happy.

My replies tend to be between 250 and 500 words long, primarily because I am the kind of person to prefer quality over quantity. I usually try to respond at least twice a day, roleplay-wise, and I will let you know ahead of time if I'm going to be busy in the future and about how long you can expect an absence, though it usually isn't very long.

I have a high tolerance for most gore and violence, so it really depends on you how far things get taken in that context. However, the situation has to call for it. I expect a certain level of violence from different situations. For example, unless we're doing an apocalyptic rp, things shouldn't get taken too far.

I do indeed write sexual content, however, unless it is in my character or your's personality to be flirtatious and a sexual deviant, it should not be something that happens in a roleplay immediately. Kinks can be found in an F-List somewhere below I think. I have no issue playing the top if sex is an agreed-upon subject, likewise, I have no issue writing bottom. However at this point of my life I am far more accustomed to writing the top if that sweetens the pot for anyone.

Do you write any fandoms? (Please bear in mind that any characters under 18 and any high school settings must be aged up)
Yes, I do write in fandoms. Mostly fanfiction though. I don't tend to do fandom rps much anymore because I have the ships I like and I don't like breaking them up, but it's difficult to find people who are willing to do the same ships.

Here are some ideas that I have.
My character is a simple guy, really, he just wants to live his life like any normal person. The problem is that his father is the head of a massive crime family and wants him in the family business. He is being threatened and coerced to maintain his role in the family and is in the middle of doing a drug deal when your character busts them and wants to do a bit of an exchange. I.E: They'll help my character stay out of prison if he helps them put his dad in prison.

There are two factions of fairies, those of the light and those of the dark. Constantly at war, they decide to change that by kidnapping the heir to the throne of the other kingdom. Character A just wants his kingdom to be left alone so that they (the dark fairies) may live in peace. Character B must either learn that the dark fairies are not what they are made out to be and have to end the war, or else decide to join them from the get-go because he doesn't believe what he's been told of them. A could be the one kidnapped and B must help them escape back to their kingdom, or B is kidnapped and A tries to help them learn that not everything is black and white.

A is the Dark Fairy Prince (This is the one I have a character for but I'm open to playing B)
B is the Light Fairy Prince

Prince A is holding a ball to find a spouse and Prince B happens to be there with their sister who is hoping to be chosen as Prince A's Queen, but Prince B is chosen instead. This could go many ways, either from a fairy-tale standpoint where some kind of villain wants to keep them apart or from a political standpoint, having to deal with the ramifications of the decision to choose B.

So Character A plays a dating SIM called 'Temptation's Folly' and wakes up IN the game. In order to get out, Character A must successfully romance Character B (their favourite of the love choices). For this one, Im perfectly okay with playing the other romance options by myself, and you can pick who you want to romance before we start. But if you'd like to help me with the other options, it wouldn't be turned away. There are five of them in total. We could converse and figure out how the game was supposed to go before Character A got isekai-ed into it.

Character A is a Prince and is deeply infatuated with their personal guard, Character B, and is very obvious about their affection. Character B refuses to acknowledge those feelings because they are of a much lower station than A. One day, the King and Queen arrange a marriage for Character A and send them off to get married. Character B goes with them to be their protection, and they are attacked by bandits on the road or pirates on the sea, and to keep A safe, B pretends to be their husband. Over time, the two must come to realise that they genuinely love each other.

Character A is the sole remaining member of a long-forgotten and now-extinct race. To honour their people, Character A remains in the ruins of the kingdom to take care of the place and protect it from intruders. Character B is lost in the forest for a variety of reasons and stumbles upon the place.

Character A is a pilot who crashes and lands on Character B's planet. I'd prefer we discuss how to flesh this one out. I mostly play Character B but would like opinions on what to do.
Hey, I'm interested in the Sparrowmen idea! Are you still open?

Hello! ♡ I am interested in four of these plots! If you are still accepting more people, I will let you choose whichever you'd prefer as I'm happy and would enjoy any of them! My top 4 are the Sparrowmen, Royal Ball, Civilization Lost, or Guarding Love!  If you're up for another, let me know! Thank you!

~ Capn

Hello!
I am very interested in your Dark/Light fae plot! I also like the Detective × Criminal and Lost Civilisation.
If you are still looking for Rps I'd love to chat more.

A
Hello!
I am very interested in your Dark/Light fae plot! I also like the Detective × Criminal and Lost Civilisation.
If you are still looking for Rps I'd love to chat more.
Absolutely! Just pm me.

Hello, I am very interested in your Civilization Lost plot. Is that one still open?

Back
Top Bottom