Currently reading:
All Just A Jellyfish Lookin' For Some Good RP Romance

SpaceJellyfish

Disaster Bisexual
Local time
Yesterday 10:23 PM
Pronouns
She/Her
Heya! My name is SuperJellyfish, but I also just go by Jelly.
I've been writing stories and roleplaying for a good 7+ years now. I took a break from writing online for a bit, but I've had a lot of motivation lately, so here I am! I usually play female characters but I don't mind playing male characters too! All my RP ideas are open to either gender for pairings (though I have a preference for men). I usually play bratty sub characters, but I can also play a dom or a switch too! All of them are pretty fun for me, to be honest.

A little about me: I love romance, fantasy, and mystery stories. Most of my story ideas do involve ✧・゚: *romance✧・゚: *. Of course, I'm always open to other genres too, those are just my favorites!

It's important to keep in mind, I reply fairly slow. I usually have it in me to reply once or twice a day unless something has come up.
(I tend to lurk on this site though, so if you ever just wanna spend some time planning out a story, I can get back to you pretty quickly.)

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*
I do have a few personal RP rules:
Post length/Detail: At least 1 paragraph but I prefer detailed posts (multi-paragraph) and a decent amount of collaboration. The goal is for both of us to have fun so communication is key. I try to match the post-length of my partner most of the time.

Time Zone: Pacific Standard Time. I usually reply in the evening.

Grammar: Must be literate. I feel like this should be a given but I've run into quite a few people who need to be told this. The occasional typo is fine since it's likely to happen when writing on mobile, but large chunks of text with no punctuation are another story.

No God-Modding: If you need to control my characters actions for any reason, I feel like you should ask first. Planning can actually come in handy here. If we've talked about your character taking my character to a different location in the planning stage, then small stuff like that is totally fine! Making my character perform an action or say anything is a HUGE no though.

The 70/30 Rule: I have a 70/30 rule in terms of story/smut. I'm open to flipping that rule for certain RPs but please ask me first so I can adjust my writing.

About Abandoning an RP: I don't like being ghosted, so if you lose interest in a roleplay PLEASE TELL ME. I won't be offended and I would be open to trying a different idea with you. If you are going to be away for a while or need some time to reply, then please let me know. Communication is key!

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*​

So let's get down to business!

PMs: OPEN (If you message me, make sure to say you saw this post. I don't usually reply to anyone that just says "hey" and that's it)

- Oral
- Praise
- Slow and Heavy Hypnosis Sessions and Seduction
- Scent (Pheromone/Perfume/Pollen - pleasant scents only)
- Mind Break/ Brainwashing
- Monsters/Human-like Creatures
- Vampires (Yeah, my rules so I can make this very specific monster it's own category :p)
- Light Bondage
- Ahegao (Particularly heart-shaped pupils)
- Body Worship
- Degradation
- Pet Play
- Pussy Worship
- Teasing (does this count?? I just think it's cute. Cute-kink)
- Biting

- Scat and Filth
- Foot Play
- Vore
- Intense Gore
- Anything involving diapers
- Body-Modification
- Shouldn't have to be said but no minors

Story Ideas: (Any genders can be changed for these if you'd rather play the opposite role)

Celestials and Daemons have been locked in an eternal war for power since the beginning of time. Their goals are simple: offer assistance to lowly humans in exchange for their soul (upon their natural death of course). More souls mean more power for their respective worlds, after all. Sounds pretty tedious, to be honest... And after 1,000+ years of recruiting souls, Celestials tend to run into the same Daemons pretty often.

Well, one particularly tired Celestial and one absolutely bored Daemon have been running into each other for awhile now. They may claim to hate each other, but lately there's been some strong sexual tension lingering between them. Can they find a way to keep it under wraps without getting caught?

Once upon a time, a famous holy knight was locked in a long time rivalry with the demon lord who ruled over the land with an iron fist. During a rather bloody confrontation, the fair knight managed to seal away the demon lord, at the cost of their own life...

Fast forward to modern times and the demon lord is still around, being immortal and all. The seal is finally weakened enough for them to finally break free! On top of that, they find out that the holy knight has reincarnated and they're just some normal office worker who lives in the Los Angeles area. As revenge, they decide to take advantage of the knight's lack of battle knowledge and completely disrupt their new peaceful life!

However the demon lord decides to do that is up to you, whether he tries to keep his demon persona a secret or if he's adamant on reawakening her old memories. This one could potentially become really cute. We could even have some prologue that centers around the holy knight and the demon lord during the prime of their rivalry.

The Russo family is considered to be the bane of the old wizarding families. Each heir has proven to be irresponsible and untrustworthy. The current heiress to the family name, Lily Russo, plans to change all that by attending the prestigious Blackwood University and proving herself to the magical world. Everything seems to be going as planned until she's paired on a potions project with the heir of a well-respected wizarding family. A mishandled pheromone potion may put a snag in her plans.

(This idea is NOT considered to be part of the Harry Potter universe, but is heavily inspired by it.)

Two neighboring kingdoms have been at odds with each other for decades. No one can really remember why they have continued to despise each other for so long, but it doesn't seem like either side will stop fighting each other anytime soon.

12 years ago, the prince and princess of their respected kingdoms would sneak out once a month to play with each other. It was their one chance to escape their growing responsibilities and act like kids. One day, the two stopped meeting up as their royal duties took precedence over their secret friendship.

Now, the prince's mother has raised her son to hate the other kingdom with his entire being and secure its downfall. He was to trick the princess he was once friends with into thinking he has defected from his throne and stay with her as a guest. From there, he must find a way to assassinate the royal family. Can he work up the nerve to kill his old friend?

In a foggy coastal city, a detective is investigating a supernatural string of high profile thefts. When it turns out that the culprit is a phantom thief in the night, the two become locked in a game of cat and mouse. But by day, this detective has started to enjoy the company of a kind neighbor... Hmm... Don't they seem a bit familiar?...

Once upon a time, a man was writing a book of fairytales. The world he created in this book followed a very strict set of rules, the most ironclad being: "No one can defy the fate written for them."

Then, once upon a time, the man died... And he never finished his book.

Now no one has an ending and the story is moving in all sorts of strange directions.

In one story, a selfish princess was punished by a witch for her behavior and cursed her to be a monster. She was sealed away in a tower by her father. She was supposed to be freed from her curse by a prince and get her happily ever after... But no one ever came for her.

In another story, a knight was supposed to die fighting a dragon, protecting his king from a deadly blow. He was nothing but an extra in the king's story... But fearing his own death, the knight avoided the blow and the king died instead.

With their stories incomplete, this monstrous princess and this cowardly knight cross paths. Can either of them defy fate and write their own ending?

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*​

General Pairing Ideas with No Particular Story In Mind:

- Cowboy x Mercenary (been craving a good western!)
- Knight x Thief
- Spy x Enemy Spy
- Assassin x Assassin
- Horny Bard x Mercenary
- Mermaid/Merman x Human
- Vampire x Werewolf
- Tailor x Prince/Princess
- Werewolf x Hunter
- Garage Band member x Rival Garage Band member
- Knight x Princess
- Demon x Witch
- Succubus x Paladin

Fandom Stories: (OCs only pls):

- Arcane
- Persona
- Psychonauts
- Jujutsu Kaisen
- Genshin Impact
- Blood Blockade Battlefront
- Promare
- RWBY

(If an idea is crossed out, that means someone has already requested it.)

Comment or PM me if you're interested!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom