Just another lurker

Currently reading:
Just another lurker

Local time
Today 12:18 PM
Hey there, I'm Fae,

An experienced role player who has been active in rpg communities for eight years. I really like fantasy and slice of life, with twists on modern cliches. Also action or fandom, all genres really!

I'm a twenty year old literature student who is really into reading books. I read a lot of fantasy stories and traditional literature. I'm into nerdy hobbies like watching anime and pop culture tv. And I like knitting and photography.

I hope to get on well with everyone!

Welcome to the Sanctum! What are some of your favorite books/series? :)

I really like sarah j Maas books, as a series. I'm currently reading a Winters Promise and about to start the Name of the Wind. Just finished Two can keep a secret. :3

*lurks*

Ahem....Helloooo!

Many many welcomes.

Hope you are settling in okay. We have so many new people arriving at the moment its very exciting. There is something for everyone.
I do advise looking at the first few pages of requests, not just the first page because we have so many people that requests quickly get replaced and moved on.

Any problems the fabulous staff will assist.
More general issues you might find assistance from the long term sanctum residents often found lurking around chat.

Look forward to seeing you around.
Enjoy your journey.
Nyx.

Seems like we have a lot in common in the kinds of stories we enjoy!
Welcome and looking forward to seeing the stories you write.

Back
Top Bottom