Currently reading:
All Just poking around.

DementedChaos

ImperfectlyColored
Local time
Today 6:38 AM
Pronouns
Male
Hello everyone, I hope all is well with you wonderful people.

A brief introduction: I've been a writer for almost 2 decades and a roleplayer for about 12 years or so. I enjoy roleplay and writing --I believe there's a certain intimate connection with writing and one's soul.

I'm just poking around, casting out my line to see what I can't catch. I'm a not a busy body, but I do have a life outside of here and can't always be around. I'm capable of writing just about anything, I'd like to think I'm pretty flexible, all that I ask is that you are willing to match my flexibility.

I've been known to write all kinds of genres, from horror to action, though I've never tried my hand at splice of life. Under the right circumstances I think I could give it a shot.

Some of my favorite eras are medieval, cyberpunk, modern, Victorian and even the Golden Age. I have a steel trap for ideas in my head and I'm always looking to explore how I could incorporate them into whatever piece of art we make.

I do romance, but I only do MxF with me being a male, and I don't mind sexual content, but it's not something I like to base the entire story around. I like a rich story with development and world building. I can write multiple different characters at one time and can give you a lengthy reply based on what is going on in the story and how I'm feeling at the moment.

If you're interested, feel free to get in touch via DM and we can see what we can do. I look forward to hearing from some of you. Hope you all have a good day.

Back
Top Bottom