Currently reading:
Orphaned (Any) Just thought I'd ask

Hinatu <3

Delayed Awesomeness
Local time
Yesterday 11:59 PM
Pronouns
She, Her
I had a roleplay that I was doing with a friend when she suddenly passed away, I've been thinking about it alot and have wanted to see about doing another along the same lines, I can't bring myself to fully pick back up the roleplay as I closed it with a post dedicated to her but wanted to pick up the orphaned idea again and build on it.
it will be fade to black for any sexual scenes, can do kissing and teasing but nothing further

I played a dragoness and she was a human girl, her friend got sick and she had to go get some type of flower to save her and ended up going into mc's cave/home (starts as a cave entrance and went into a magically created home) and MC found her and basically told her that she had two options, she could kill her for trespassing or she could come back in two days after delivering the flower to save her friend and stay with MC forever. We had the intent that her character would eventually become kind of like a soulmate for MC and once a dragon and their mate bond to a certain point it 'shares' their soul, meaning she eventually would have become part dragon and lived as long as MC did, we even had another character that I would have played awhile into it planned who would also be a mate for her character, (the bad guy, or semi bad guy of the story who was envious of My main character because she was considered the ruler of the dragons and the second character wanted that position) and they would have ended up either having to choose between the two or we thought about having a throuple in the end lol.. she unfortunately passed before we could get that far but we had quite a bit planned out.

can also be played as a male and female coupling but was originally FxF

Back
Top Bottom