Unspecified just throwin out some ideas

Currently reading:
Unspecified just throwin out some ideas

Charbes

trans bitch
Local time
Today 4:25 PM
whats up! i'm pretty bored, and wanting some brain stimulation, so i figured i'd drop a few ideas here. most of them are very simple and romance or slice of life oriented. also, all lgbt in some form.

i'll probably always play a guy or a nonbinary individual. my characters are also usually not straight. or cis, for the most part.
  • cowboys of some sort. whether it's outlaws, just your good old cowboy, or whatever, i'd be down, though i feel like the outlaw choice would be better if we're looking for excitement or something. and this doesn't just have to be cowboys! your character could be anyone! my character would probably be a cowboy (and a flirt) no matter what, though. i will be honest: this is a little inspired by red dead hfhnfgf (and probably won't be historically accurate!)
  • werewolves. i love werewolves with all my heart, but i don't have a particular idea for this. this would just have to be something we work out together. and, i will be honest, i don't like pack dynamics. at least not a/b/o. it kind of makes me uncomfortable? however, i do like them being like a big family, where everyone is equal! found family is always good.
  • ghosts, maybe. one character is being haunted and they either have to choose to deal with it, or get the ghost out. not sure on this one either, but ghosts are always fun.
  • anything similar to these! or an idea u think i'd like to take part in! if u have any ideas that u think relate to this, or that u want to share, hit me up! i'd love to hear them and maybe make a story with u!
and that's it! just message if u want to talk about any of these! and, i think it's with mentioning, i'm ok with u having multiple characters! especially for the werewolf and cowboy ones! i think that's all. i may add more later?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom