Karra's Brain

Currently reading:
Karra's Brain

Karra

Serf
Local time
Today 7:24 AM
As the door opens, it becomes increasingly obvious that it has been quite sometime since this room was last opened. The only light in the room comes from the now open door. There is no breeze. The air is stale. A small, shift of fabric is heard from the farthest corner. The sound of steps echo on the cold cobblestone ground. Slowly a figure comes into few. You can not make out they're gender. All you know is that this creature is someone of frightening power. When they speak, their voice gives no clue to their true self. "Hello traveller, I am Karra. Welcome to the darkest reaches of my mind."

Okay! So that was a little example of what I was capable. Keep in mind I said little. I can right at least two more of those paragraphs. I've been role-playing for nearly five years now and I have a bit of experience under my belt. I am most experienced in MxM, or FxM. I've done a bit of FxF too though. In most cases I prefer a more submissive role, although I do like to be dominant from time to time. I usually play female's in the FxM scenario, I have next to no experience charming a woman as a male.

Now as for what I like to role play. I absolutely adore modern day with a supernatural or physiological twist. This means that I like supernatural creatures, superpowers, or anything that brings characters away from their everyday lives. I will also write regular slice of life, apocalypse, horror, sci fi, fantasy, or just pure smut.

I don't have many expectations for a partner. Just someone considerate with good ideas. Please no one liners. They suck the life out of me. I don't think I need to warn about God modding, looks like I did anyway though. Also, of you write 8 paragraphs, please don't expect me to match that. I can do five max… and that's if I'm really trying.

Last edited:
Pairing time!!!!

Oh, here are some non original worlds I wouldn't mind playing around in.
Pokemon, FMA, Hunter X Hunter, SNK, Dragon Age, Marvel, Hamilton Musical, Death Note, Homestuck, and others when I think of them.

Now for the actual pairings.

Red/Big Bad Wolf
Nekomimi/Inumimi
Super Hero/Villain
Heroine/Dude in distress
Human/Alien
Royalty/Dragon
Stalker/Victim
Human/Demon
Shapeshifter/Human
Nerd/Jock
Sibling/Sibling
Parent/Child
Human/Nightmare
Human/Timetraveler
Human/God or Godess
Human/Serial Killer
Human/Ghost
Prostitute/Famous Person
Doctor/Mental Patient

Power On
Two kids used to lives next each other. They would spend all their time playing video games. They've grown up now, as well as grown apart. However they end up running into each other at the game store. They decided to play the new for together. But the moment their head set are on and they press start, they find themselves stuck inside the game. They have to deal with these new game mechanics, as well as the reasons that drove them apart so long ago.

Big Fluffy Wolf
Red hates wolves. Ever since the day they killed (his/her) parents, (he/she) has detested the foul shapeshifters. (He/She) has vowed to kill off every wolf. However Red was not expecting a wild to be so incredibly kind, a cute, and bubbly. Red has a serious problem if (he/she) is actually starting to fall in love with a werewolf.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom