Unspecified Kinda Creepy Plot? Check it Out!

Currently reading:
Unspecified Kinda Creepy Plot? Check it Out!

Phantom

Serf
Local time
Yesterday 9:12 PM
Hello all,
So I had this amazing writer friend. She kind of fell out of my life, but I wanted to give her her due credit. Her and I came up with this idea. So, Nightmare, wherever you are, thank you!
Plot
Anyway, this concept is a dilapidated mental hospital. Think Outlast-esque, if you are a gamer, that is. The patients of this hospital have mostly left, as most of the doctors and orderlies are dead. A few, though, still hang around for a lack of a better place to be.
This hospital, though, was never meant for the mentally ill. Secretly, it was a government containment facility for supernatural beings. And one of these beings will be our main antagonist, a super-powerful creature that is housed in the lowest level of the basement. To this day, it has not yet escaped.
Once the RP starts, however, it does. May the best make it out alive!

Rules

• Characters must be some form of supernatural being, it's up to you what you want to choose.​
  • Be reasonable with the powers, we want to have fun!​
  • Posts should be of a decent length, let's put some paragraphs in there!​
  • I would like to keep romance as a side plot, or nonexistent.​
  • Violent scenes are A-OK with me. Keep the sex to a minimum. (Now flirting....that's okay ;))​
  • I want to have an open OOC communication about where we are taking this plot.​
Keep in mind when creating a character that they were locked in this hospital, tortured and tested. Let's just say... We're all a little crazy inside!

Let me know if anybody is interested. I am open to doing this as a small group or as a private thread with a few NPCS. And, as you can see, I'm leaving the plot very open to allow for a bit of creative collaboration.

Let's have some fun!​

Hey, I read through your post and I was totally into it. I'm not sure how you're looking on others joining so far, but if you have room then I'm game. As for supernatural powers, could you provide a few examples of what you expect? Is it to the extent of using them only as means of escape in risky situations or can they be powers used for a form of combat as well?

Of course there's room! We could start a private thread and then, if anybody else wants to join they can. As for the powers, I just mean be reasonable. They can most definitely be used for combat, but make it a fair fight. No powers that demolish the other person entirely.

Mostly, for powers I'm looking for reasonable limits. Psychics can only lift what they can lift physically, teleportation can only be done to a place where they've been, etc.

Gotcha. Well just let me know when you're ready I suppose. I'm looking forward to writing.

Now, it has been a long, long, loooong time since I've taken part in a group RP. But this sounds fun. So if you're okay with having my bumbling self along for the ride, then I'd love to join!

Of course! Let me know if you need any clarification. I'm going to set the thread up later tonight, so leave a short description or the link to your character here and we can start.

If it's not too much trouble, could you tell me what sort of things you'd like to know in this description?

Back
Top Bottom