Unspecified Kinda Peckish

Currently reading:
Unspecified Kinda Peckish

MindLabryinth

Nice Guy TM
Local time
Tomorrow 6:13 AM
Hey there! I don't think I've done just a normal request thread before, so this should be interesting.
So, before we get started...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

- Real Life/Slice of Life:
For me, this can include any era from Medieval to 60's to a kind of dystopia.

- Fantasy:
I do High fantasy, Mid and Low but I really love doing fantasy in the 'medieval' era. Though I have done some more modern stuff too.

- Sci-Fi:
I love a good sci-fi where everything is super tech and what not. I'm not too good at 'space' Rp and tend to keep things to one planet.

- Romance:
This is the smutty kind of stuff, but I prefer to have some kind of story line, not just banging for the sake of banging. I am comfortable with incorporating amity content into the above genres, but it needs to be a 80:20 ratio of story to smut.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

- MxF
- MxM
- FxF

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

- World building style RPs

- Brothers Friend x Sister

- Demon x Human

- King x Servant

- Warlock x Queen/Princess

- A henchwoman/spymaster and king

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Standards/Rules

- Please write more than 3 sentences, I usually put a lot of effort and do at least a paragraph. If I feel the effort being applied isn't equal, I might pull the plug.

- No vore, scat, rape, sexual or domestic violence. (I will make exception to DV if it serves the story and isn't insensitive.)

- Please let me know if you won't be replying or are busy. I'd rather know then think you've lost interest.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

If any of this looks good, PM me!

Last edited:
If still open, I'd love to do a fantasy King x Servant story. Maybe something along the whole "vampires have taken over" plot? I'm a bit new to this site so I'm not sure how to pm you.

Sure! To pm me, you click the 'Contact' button under my profile picture. Or, go to my profile and click 'Start a Conversation'

Back
Top Bottom