MxM Kingdoms and Dragons. Protector and Villain. Forbidden romance. Come and build this world with me.

Currently reading:
MxM Kingdoms and Dragons. Protector and Villain. Forbidden romance. Come and build this world with me.

NewGuyInTown

Let's do this
Local time
Today 8:41 AM
4QS5Ofu.jpg

Important:

This is just an interest check for Fantasy 1x1 rp that could start in around two weeks from now.

I will consider making it a group rp if I find enough people interested in world building.

About the AU (my preferences, always open to discussion):

Rp would take place in a fantasy/medieval type of AU. Kingdoms, powers/magic, non-anthro fantasy creatures like dragons, hybrids etc. We can talk about details and create the verse together so we're both satisfied with it.

About my characters:

I will rp multiples but my two main characters for the sake of this thread I will call Villain and Protector.

My Villain won't be just a classic bad guy. I like to justify or at least explain their actions and make other people confused how with time they can somewhat associate with or feel sorry for my bad guys. This will be the most powerful of my characters and if we agree on the plot I have in mind he will also become one of the most powerful characters in the whole verse.

My Protector will be a character that either is part of the verse or was "zapped" from our nowadays Earth to gain special power and protect a very important person.

About the plot (open to discussion/suggestions):

Depending on what we decide on, I have two main plot ideas. One is centered around the Villain and one around Protector. I am more than happy to join those ideas into one possibly a bit complex scenario.

Villain idea: My character will believe that the kingdoms are only caring for themselves, ignoring the secret but oncoming global calamity. Seeing they don't do anything about the threat he decides to take over the world and that way unite it to face the terrible danger (eg. some very powerful being or some horde of mindless zombie-like creatures).

Protector idea: The protector can be either powerful guild master or a person who will be "zapped" and provided with some powers/weapons. He will be assigned to protect an important person, last representative of a unique power bloodline.

Joined ideas: The Villain wants to take over the world and one person that could help stop him is the very important individual - the last representative of the unique power bloodline. My Protector is assigned to keep the important person safe since the Villain will try to eliminate the man who can stop him from achieving his goal.

Your character:

You can decide who you want to rp. But I would prefer if you also rped multiples and eg. one of the following (bold are the roles I'd like you to play most).

One of my Villain's underdogs
Guild member/Kingdom soldier
Mercenary that will be contracted to trace/weaken my Villain
Important person with unique bloodline
Stray person or mercenary that will encounter one/some of my characters

About my preferences:

I like rps to feel realistic (even when set in a fantasy world) and to focus on story/character development. But a (hopefully slow burn) romance is a must. If characters don't click I don't mind trying some other pairing. But if I won't be able to explore some sort of a romantic bond I will lose interest with time.

I enjoy action and drama and I'm a sucker for hurt comfort. I rp imperfect, masculine guys and I prefer them to interact with manly men as well. More details in PMs.

If interested, respond to this thread or PM me please!

yn0M5yP.jpg

Hey, I now it says MxM, but would you be interested in just a friendly RP? You seem like a good writer, and I'd love to start out an RP with you!

I'm sorry but I'm not looking for an rp deprived of romantic bond/s becasue I quickly lose interest in such scenarios. But thank you for your message!

I really like the sound of this RP and I already have some ideas floating around in my head for some of the characters. If you still need a partner for this RP I'd be game for playing in this game with you.

Back
Top Bottom