Currently reading:
FxF Kinky company sorely missed.

Apple-Wind

Serf
Local time
Tomorrow 4:38 AM
Pronouns
She / her
Who are you, how long have you been writing and what kind of things do you like to write?

You can call me Wind. I am 23 and I have been writing - on and off - for some 3 / 4 years. I like both short and long styles of writing.
I am very much into Bdsm. I am looking for a dominant partner.

How long do your replies tend to be and what is your writing schedule like?

I can usually fit in a few paragraphs per turn. It depends on the feeling of the roleplay and the effort of my partner. I try to push my descriptive muscle (TRY is the key word). I usually can play in the evenings (eu).

What is your tolerance level for gore? Violence?
I'm the background of the world / set up I am totally fine with it. If it's happening in the roleplay ..it would be a large turn off.

Do you write sexual content? If so, what are your kinks? Limits?
I love sexual content.

Kinks : bdsm, bondage, predicament bondage, pet play, humiliation, impact play, orgasm control, and so much more !

Limits : blood , scat, piss , zoo, vore, pedophilia, so on.

Do you write any fandoms? (Please bear in mind that any characters under 18 and any high school settings must be aged up)

I do..

Dresden files - the white court (Lara wraith) in particular seem like fun. Sexy bdsm energy vampires. What's not to like ?

Wheel of time - so much kinky stuff in the wheel of time !

Malazan…

Do you have any pairing or setting ideas?

Recent one that came to mind..
An expansionist, magical empire continues its conquest. Local nobles of a small new province - once a proud land - are being culled and controlled to maintain the control and loyalty to the Empress through out the new concurred land.

Do you have any characters you want to write? (Our character forum is here if you want a dedicated thread)

I have a few. But I'm flexible.

If this seemed to catch your intrest, send me a message !

Best wishes,
Wind.

Back
Top Bottom