MxM Kurou's Plot bunny factory

Currently reading:
MxM Kurou's Plot bunny factory

Kurou Yamane

91% Submissive, 11% Masochist but 100% Kitty
Local time
Today 11:07 AM
Me
Welcome to my Idea collection. Something about me first yes?
I'm 27, female and English is my second language so please excuse any mistake I make. I've been writing RPs since I've been 13 and started to write in English about 7 years ago. I still feel I lack diversity in my choice of words though. But every RP is a chance to learn.

My posts are usually around 200~300 words or like 2 paragraphs I think. I only play 3rd person singular past tense aka the style you usually find in Books.

Characters
I am not a big fan of profiles at the start of an RP. Mostly because I want to find out about my partner's characters alongside my own character. And also because even though I might decide to give my character a certain trait or hobby or goal before the RP and in my third or fourth post I suddenly get the idea that something different would fit them far better. If I haven't written an extensive profile before I can just switch it out without messing up too much.

Smut related my Characters are usually either the more submissive part in bed or they are on the same level as their partner aka switcher. If I play a "dominant" character I at least need another pairing to balance everything out (and am willing to do the same for you). Also their tendency in bed usually doesn't affect my characters too much. They are no pushovers or disguised girls unless that's what you actually want to have.

Story vs. Smut
Generally my Ideas are meant for a mixture of Story and smut, simply because having sex with the person you fall in love with is natural (unless you're perhaps asexual or something)
Though there are also ideas which are meant for a more smut based start but even thouse are meant to evolve into a story eventually, because pure smut RP's are getting boring rather quickly.

Limits
Unless it's really really necessary for plot progression I won't write rape. Also no torture or extreme mindless brutality.
I'm willing and happy to play bdsm elements IF both parties get pleasure from it. If the Dom is just hurting the sub without thinking about his well being and happiness then it falls under mindless brutality for me.
I also won't write toilet play.

My partners
In regards of my partners (possibly you) I'd like to have somebody who at least writes a paragraph or 2 and who's posts are readable without having to decrypt every third word. I'd also like them to post at least every few days or once a week as well as being open for ooc chat to throw around random ideas or just talk about our characters.

Suspension of Disbelieve
I love Stories that play in the past or in different lands. But like probably the majority of people I don't know how the normal life as a medieval knight or a Victorian Earl was and aside from obvious things like clothes or methods of transportation I think it's pretty impossible to get the life in these times right. That leads to my suspense of disbelieve. Just because I don't know how life back then was doesn't mean I can't enjoy writing an RP that is 'presumably in that period' As long as both of us agree on it I don't mind just winging it and writing it as I think it might have been or how it best fits our story.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Pairings without immediate Plot
(Characters I want to play marked with *)

Original
Lord x Lord*
Lord x Servant/Slave*
Knight x Prince*
Knight x Thief*
Yakuza x Student*
Vampire x Neko/Human*
Vampire x Vampire*
Demon/Fallen Angel x Angel*
Demon/Fallen Angel x Human*
Angel x Angel*
Human x Elf*
Human x Neko*
Shadowhunters aka Mortal Instruments
Magnus/Alec*
Will/Jem*
OC/OC*
Harry Potter
Severus/Harry*
Lucius/Harry*
Draco/Harry*
Lucius/Draco*
Severus*/Remus*
Lord of the Rings
Thranduil x Legolas*
Thranduil x Aragorn*
Aragorn* x Legolas*
Legolas x young Aragorn*
Boromir x Faramir*
Kuroshitsuji
Charles Phipps x Charles Grey*
UtaPri
Ren x Masato*
Sailor Moon
Kunzite x Zoisite*

Last edited:
Male x Male Idea Collection:
(YC=Your Character MC=My Character)

The False Princess (Medieval Fantasy)

In the weeks and months leading to the Queen giving birth to her first child, the King was plagued with terrible nightmares. He dreamt that, if he would succeeded by a male heir his Kingdom would fall into ruin. During the delivery he prayed to all gods he knew for the child to be a girl, but none heeded his prayer. The child was a boy and what was even more devastating for the King, his beloved wife hadn't survived. Driven mad with grief and his premonitory dreams the King hid the baby,. Deciding to trick fate and raise it as a girl instead of a boy. The child (MC) grew up secluded with only a few servants and teachers allowed to interact with it and the public was just told that the princess was of frail health and had to stay in the safety of the castle walls.

Possibility 1. YC is a Servant or a Knight that got the privilege to serve the now grown up princess. And during their time together they become friends and even deeper feelings start to bud in their hearts until YC finds out about the truth behind MC.

Possibility 2. Over the Years the King's mentality deteriorated even more and he forgot that his daughter actually isn't a girl and arranges a marriage with YC who's the young King of a neighboring country.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The Cursed Prince (Medieval Fantasy)

The night MC was born should have been the most happy night since many years for the kingdom, but in the end it might have been the most dreadful night of all. The child that should one day become the ruler of thousands of people, stared up at it's parents, black furred cat ears on it's head instead of normal ears, and a fluffy black tail curling around the midwife's arm.

MC grew up hidden from the world and the son of a servant was used as a replacement, until somebody would find a way to cure the curse the Prince obviously had to be under. 19 long years came and went and it seemed nobody could revoke the curse until YC arrived at courts, a traveling monster hunter and magician.

Stating that he could cure the young prince he just had one condition. Until he found everything he'd need for the spell MC was to accompany him on his journey. Not knowing or perhaps not caring what countering motives YC might have had to make this request, the King agrees and so the two young men began their journey into the wild, to hunt monsters, find hidden artifacts and to get to know each other more than at least one of them had ever expected.

What do you mean you're my bodyguard?! (Modern Fantasy)

MC hadn't thought much about it when his grandfather had left him the old mansion but when he met YC everything turned upside down. YC claims to be a Vampire that has sworn a blood oath to protect MC's family but in return MC is to become his prey, his blood supplier. At first MC thinks this is all just a joke until the attacks begin.

Yes my Master (Smut based fantasy)

MC has a rare gift or perhaps it's a curse. He is able to turn into a cat whenever he likes. Though even in his human state he retains his cat ears and tail. Not being able to live like other normal humans MC is practically forced to life in the shadow world that is filled with the supernatural. And there he enters the employment of YC an aristocratic Vampire who sees his servants as his personal toys and who takes a liking to the young Cat-boy as soon as he lays eyes on him.

The Prince and his Knight (Medieval Fantasy)

As long as MC remembered he was the son of a mere blacksmith in a small remote town far from the capital city. Until one day YC appeared, revealing to him that the man he had thought to be his father, was actually a former royal knight who had gotten the mission to hide and protect the crown prince since there had been several threats around the prince's birth to take his life and they never had gotten any lead on the culprits. Until now.

So now the Knight Commander YC is meant to return MC to the capital city where the young man is supposed to be transformed into the noble crown prince the kingdom so desperately needs.

My cute master (Victorian smut based)

YC is a young servant that just got hired by an old noble family and has high hopes to one day be the Butler when he has proven himself worthy. On his first day he meets MC lurking in the kitchen and by the way he is dressed and the way he's making himself a sandwich it seems to be another servant, which leads to YC dragging MC along trying to find out what his duty is. Though eventually they are found by the lady of the house which then reveals to YC that he has dragged the young master around.
Thinking he has ruined his whole career by angering MC he is more than surprised when MC asks his mother to make YC his new Valet, as he is in need of one.
And what is even more surprising to YC is when he finds out that MC is more than happy to do as YC tells him to, especially when they are alone.

The decent into Hell is easy (Fantasy)

As long as MC remembered he had been different. His eyes were an unnatural shade of red, his stamina was always on another level and whenever he hurt himself the wounds healed within a day. As a small kid his mother told him never to show anybody the things he could do and soon he began to detest his talents.
Until his 19th birthday when a man (YC) comes to visit him and his mom revealing to MC that he is part angel or rather part demon as his father is one of the angels that was expelled from heaven together with Lucifer.
YC informs MC that his demon blood will become stronger and stronger making life on earth impossible once his powers awaken. YC takes MC to Hell where he is meant to undergo training to master his powers. Once there MC finds himself in a world far different than the one he used to know and he has to realize that now he is entirely at the mercy of YC who is now his superior, master and trainer.

(YC can be Lucifer himself. If not I'd like to include Lucifer in a different pairing)

Broken Wings (Victorian or Modern Fantasy)

Since he could remember MC was able to see things other people couldn't see. He hated when his parents forced him to go to church because he was the only one able to see the statues cry and he was the only one able to see the souls of the deceased standing at their own graves. MC had always wondered if he was cursed but how right he was, he didn't know until he met YC. Stating that he, MC, has the soul of an angel that was punished for falling in love and that YC himself was said other angel, who the out of desperation, grief and a feeling of injustice has led a rebellion against God and his twisted Paradise, and who had fallen, the morning star, cast out of heaven and robbed of his most beloved.
At first MC doesn't want to believe but as strange things start to happen around him he has to admit to himself that perhaps there really is more to YC's story than he had wanted to believe.

Last edited:
completely reworked my 'Plot' ideas.

Male x Male Werewolf Pack thingy (Doubling pairs)
(possible D/s elements)

Looking for somebody who'd play a dominant character for a submissive character of mine as well as a submissive character for a dominant character of mine for me to learn and test my skills as a more dominant/tom character)

I recently read a series of stories around a werewolf pack and I really liked the dynamic between Alphas, Betas, Gammas and Omegas in that pack so I'd love to have something similar.
The Idea isn't really fleshed out but what I have in mind is that we either base it around one pack with you playing the Alpha and any other rank and me playing an omega and a Beta or around two packs with both of us playing one alpha and one lower rank.

I also thought that my Omega might be new to this. that Werewolf are actually born this way but gain their ability to shift when they become adults and that it's then when their 'wolf instincts' start to evolve. And so my Omega actually grew up in a foster family not knowing what he is and he just finds out by chance as he perhaps walks past another wolf and his heightened sense of scent tells him that something's different with that guy.

Back
Top Bottom