MxF Lady Magician with Male Assistant / Dominatrix with Male Assistant.

Currently reading:
MxF Lady Magician with Male Assistant / Dominatrix with Male Assistant.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lady Irony

Serf
Local time
Today 6:12 PM
Greetings,

I'm open to playing the male or female in these ideas. I generally prefer playing with Females whether they play M or F.

x2 ideas here...

Magician - Most magicians are male with a sexy female assistant. Great but it's been done. In my idea the magician is female and unlike the standard magicians who use sleight of hand and deception, this lady actually can perform real magic but she can't be really open about that because this RP is set in our world and it just wouldn't be accepted.

She is down on her luck with her magic show and decides that she needs a whole new take on things. So she comes up with the idea of an adult show, one for women's parties and clubs. The usual tricks (and some new ones) will be adapted to suit an X rated style. But she needs a male assistant, one who will be willing to get naked, have his errr parts manipulated by her magic.

She asks her best male friend who is flattered but is rather shy and not so sure but he needs money too.

Idea 2;

A woman is down on her luck and decides the sex industry is the answer. But she doesn't actually want to have sex with anyone (ick!) she wants to be a dominatrix. She knows nothing about that though and asks her shy male friend if he would assist her in her learning... of course they may well end up performing on cam etc as well. But it is more about the awkward training and of course conversation.

What I like - I like characters to be challenged by what they are doing and slow burn, I am not wanting this to be quick or easy for them! I do not want the character to just say "Yeah lets go!".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom