Currently reading:
MxF Lady's Labyrinth of Ideas

LadyLena

Era de Quies
Local time
Tomorrow 4:54 AM
[EDITED]​

Please do not post on this thread, I have this thing where I want it to flow freely of just ideas. If you are interested, feel free to PM me, my inbox is always open.

With over five years of experience as a roleplayer, I have gathered ideas for years. But since, I started out in Tumblr as a roleplayer, I can only play one character per account, which is rather hard and quite straining. But after being introduced to Forum roleplaying, I finally had a chance to delve in more than one story. But I still got a lot to improve when it comes to forum roleplaying as well as my own writing so bear with me.

So with that being said, I still have standards, not high but it's just there to make sure the story flows with magic with every post, and you still enjoy and it becomes a story you do to.

Quick points about me as an RPier:

ONE –I only play female characters and often play FxM pairing. I would take in an FxF pairing, but you need to come up with an awesome idea why it should be FxF.

TWO –If you want to involve romance, again only to FxM pairings and not FxF, because I connect to my characters and if I don't feel it, it would come out forced and bland. To justify this, I've done a romance story with an FxF and it died after a heavy scene about their emotions.

THREE –Last but not the least, I always ask after several post of what you think of the story so far, it's part of my communication rules that you will see as you continue to read. It's like checking up on my partner if he/she has trouble in writing and continuing the story, if they're confused, etc.

With that RPing traits said, let's move on to the rules/standards.

I am not picky about my partners, but to maintain that spark in the story I have come up with these rules. The rules are simple:

ONE –The site rules apply, in everything, so please read ALL the rules, so that we won't have any trouble and RP to our hearts content.

TWO –No one liners, I guess this is one rule I will not twist because you cannot justify it. It's fine if it's two sentences or a small paragraph, but a simple one line stating a reply or just an action of a character, NOPE. The story won't continue if replies are like that. It's straining because you need feedback and reaction from the character itself.

THREE –Input of ideas is very important. It's this thought that I have, that it is my idea, I created the plot, but there are two writers who would create the story, therefore, the input of ideas from the other is a must, because it would become a story they created too. So please, don't be shy, I swear I am open for alterations or new ideas we can have or make for an RP.

FOUR –Never be afraid to ask questions. Regardless if it's before we started, in the middle of the RP or whenever, just ask the question so that we won't be confused as writers.

FIVE –This is the most important for me. COMMUNICATION.

SIX –Last but definitely not the least, if an RP plot has been taken, it doesn't mean that it can't be done anymore. We could still do it, but we have to alter names, location, time, etc. Just to make sure things are the same but still original.

*****************************​

Congratulations you have reached the scroll of rules and introduction. So below are my ideas, take your pick and send me a PM if you are interested.

Last edited:
Seekingfinal.jpg

SEEKING
Supernatural/Fantasy
Life had a way of throwing knowledge at you and the most random time. Aurelia knows this more than anybody else does. She had always thought humans and their stupidity and lack of self-awareness cause the events. Little did she know there are creatures lurking by the shadows, creating the havoc on earth? These creatures are called the Umbra, or the Shadow. They can manipulate their being and mate with each other or humans to populate themselves. It all came down to her when she sat beside her mother on her death bed and whispered to her who her real father was. At first she wouldn't believe, but when she finally turned 21, she saw herself being dragged away from her apartment and was taken to the rural part of town. There she stood in front of Tenebris the Lord of the Umbra. He commands that she, as his daughter, marry his heir Nigrum and they both shall rule the Umbras and the world.​

Honor.jpg

HONOR OF THE HEART
Medieval Fantasy
The kingdom graced with the blessings of the Gods, still face the evils of the ice monster. But a tragic incident have pushed the king to decree that anyone who finds the Sword of Astrid, the sword that would vanquish the evils of the ice monsters, will become the next king. The Sword of Astrid has been missing since the great battle between the Ice Heart and King Astrid. A mage and a warrior(depends on you) paired up to find the sword, and their adventure will test their honor, in both their duty to the crown and duty to their heart.

KillerKissfinal.jpg

KILLER KISS
Action and Romance
A woman was trained to become an assassin from a very young age. She grew to be the best, but one mission had her tied up to confusion, when she has to make a choice between doing what she has been doing for years now, or let go of everything she had done and take the risk of turning again the people she deemed as her family for most of her life.​

Fotor1114115131.jpg

GAME OF HONOR
Medieval Fantasy
In the brink of dawn, the soldiers ran through the courtyard, servants scattered around, and everyone was at panic. The queen woke up in a scream to find blood on her bed, where the king should have laid asleep. His body was not there, but it seemed his blood is. Her three sons are missing, but her two daughters were untouched. Everyone was ordered to search the whole castle, when they did not find the king and the three princes, they were ordered to search the whole country. A month had passed, the queen is devastated, and none of the official at court can comfort her. It seems that the only person who is keeping her sane was the king's close adviser and General Lord Solemn.

OneBitefinal.jpg

ONE BITE
Supernatural
A vampire is set out to find his mate, in order to remain the leader of the coven. The mate however, cannot be found, and he decided to take a random human girl and be a temporary replacement. Little did he know the girl was a decent of a fallen angel and that he could not find his mate because the woman had been murdered. The vampire started to develop real feelings for the girl and that is where things started to become complicated.​

TAKEN ROLEPLAY(s):

GreatEscapefinal.jpg

GREAT ESCAPE
Medieval
CLOSED

It circles around two clans being at war for over three decades, and in order to declare peace, they have decided to marry the male ruler of one clan and the daughter of the other. However, they do not exactly get along, especially when the clan of the male does not like the girl. It is a bit of a romance with a bit of twist in the end. Action Medieval Romance, you could say.​

These are only a few of my ideas. I'll be adding more as the days pass.​

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom