SladkiySova

Hood Mona Lisa
Inner Sanctum Nobility
Local time
Today 11:32 AM
Pronouns
They/Them
Salutations! Sova Here!

8 years or so on this merry-go-round have led me to be on this wonderful website since the start of the panini. Who I am is always dependent on who people show me that they are. Though on the baseline, I'm a queer passenger on this floating rock with a life just as complex as yours who shares the same writing affliction.

I have another thread I posted HERE but that was in my early days of here. I recognize that it was a little all over the place but that's why we've got this new one to start things fresh. I enjoy roleplaying with detail and PLOT TWISTS. Now, of course, I would like them within reason but I enjoy watching how our characters adjust to the different twists and turns a story can take and I hate being the only person who is trying to lead the story in a direction instead of feeling like two driving forces with mini plot explosions. Lol weird analogy but the best I could think of. So, if you're into being on the edge of your seat or having well-rounded characters as well as stories (multi-themed stories), I might just be your Humxn!

Third or First Person is fine depending on your preference. My replies can be as small as 2 or as big as 8 paragraphs depending on what is going on. I am for quality over quantity as well. The point is for the story to progress and not every scene needs to be given every work in the dictionary. However, some do, and knowing when a story needs that is at each other's discretion. For those of you who go by word count, 400 is a good minimum. I'm never asking for a novella, just keep me on the edge of my seat.

As far as my writing schedule, I am on most days out of the week though if I am not, I am always available for OOC. Communication is crucial for a well-built and flowing story. I can do a response a day or week but with good communication, it can be whatever is comfortable and fits the pace of the story. Just please be honest and know your capacity. Things go way better when we are honest with one another.

Accepted Roleplay Topics: Crime, Action, Adventure, SciFi, Fantasy, Romance (as a supporting theme), Psychological, Slice of Life, Supernatural, History, Medical, Celebrity (Ships), BDSM (as a supporting theme), Suspense, and much more

Hard Limit Roleplay Topics: Vore, Cannibalism, Scat, Age play (nothing younger than 20), Race play, Anime, Furry, Futa, Wrestling

While most of the roleplays I do have romantic themes, they certainly do not revolve around sex. I'm here to write every life that can be lived in a great pairing and there's more to that than a one-liner smut story. Also, know that with most of my stories while there is romance, it is always in combination with other genres. Other than that, I am open to topics with violence and mild gore. Blood is fine, Unaliving people is also fine, but we don't need to get too descriptive with certain things. Kink is on a story-by-story basis. I'll also say this only once, NO SMUT ONLY STORIES. I also don't do any fandoms.

Current New Cravings: Stories I have a hankering for right now that do not have detailed plots as yet, X means it is taken

[ ] Nurse x EMT/Police Officer
[ ] San Junipero (Black Mirror)
[ ] Ancient Egypt Forbidden Romance (Open To Collaboration)
[ X ] AntiChrist Romance
[ X ] Cyberpunk Automation x Handler

Old Cravings Die Hard: Stories I requested once upon a time that have detailed plots I am still open to doing

This plot takes place within a mental hospital. The warden would be keeping MC as a prisoner because she knows something that could damage his longstanding career. YC would be one of the new psychiatrists hired to the padded room wing to assess the patients but the warden tells YC that MC is a lost cause which he is really only saying because there is in fact nothing wrong with her. Basically, YC would have had a family member who was also in the same predicament but she disappeared (killed by the warden) and MC is next. However, when YC falls in love with MC, she tells him the truth. Will YC try to free my character and take the warden down or risk being committed and being another victim of the Warden? COMES WITH STARTER!

MC would be the daughter of the mayor and also the resident Vigilante Serial Killer. YC would be the Lead Investigator brought in as extra help for the small town who is overwhelmed by the nature and size of the case. YC would meet MC for the first time when the mayor shakes the hand of everyone on the taskforce. From that moment on, they start to become romantically interested in each other as YC continues to investigate. When YC catches mine in the act, will they sacrifice MC and bring justice to the families of the victims even though the victims are all criminals themselves, or will YC help MC not get caught? COMES WITH STARTER!

Life on Planet Valencia went from a calm and peaceful origin when it began to a time of tumultuous change as the tectonic plates of the planet changed over the course of the beginning of its life. The planet polarized in four ways, leaving four colonies of people stranded from each other and forced to find a way to live off the and with the tools they had in 2000 A.D. After decades of famines and sickness due to lack of communication between colonies, each colony chose the strongest family with the most generations. It showed a strong bloodline and gave the people hope that expeditions would lead to change, multiple descendants allowed for a natural monarchal order of ruling, and their faith was well placed in the year 3000 A.D. Bretonia was found to have the richest soil and animal population of the four colonies. The Garroway family had a genetic predilection for twins and would have 2 sets of twins every other generation. Brothers Hudson and Vance took over the agricultural portion of Valencia. Growing and herding all the food as well as having certain sections of land in other colonies that are optimal conditions for certain foods they experimented with over years to help sustain temporary day to day food requirements as well as allow time for food to be harvested and replanted. Hudson was the seed and food growth expert while Vance herded and tended to the animals, giving them a balanced ecosystem that fed Valencia and had no waste. The people of Bretonia are predominantly men who work as farmers, herders, crop pickers, as well as food cleaners, organizers, and distributors. They have a patriarchal monarchy. Avalon was found to have harnessed and become a dense forest filled with all the secrets to life and health at their very fingertips. The Babe Family had been the only one adept at having a keen sense of being able to sense the healing properties in plants. For centuries the family cultivated plants and mixed them to create temporary cures to minor cuts to cures for severe ailments. The people of Avalon are mostly women who live in the hills all surrounding PussyWillow Castle. They live and work to create all kinds of ointments, pain relievers, and cures based on which healing plant they live near. Queerlandia is the most treacherous of all the colonies. Its deep caverns are rich with minerals, metals, gems, and crystals. Queerlandia is naturally among the warmest colony while Avalon is among the coolest of the colonies. The Fairchild Family, an equally male and female bloodline, was the leading force in learning to navigate and extract these precious materials to find a way for them to build homes, structures, and transportation. The people of Queerlandia are metal workers, blacksmiths, extractors, builders, and the muscle protection of Valencia. They build and repair the Light Rail which connects all the four colonies by a train that moves at the speed of light to get people to different colonies for visiting, They also build movie sets, buildings, and machines for farming, dwelling, and housing for all of Valencia. Last but not least was the colony of Othello. The astronomical and spiritual forces surrounding Othello were a lot to handle for some families and many moved but the prevailing ones were an almost balance of men and women with there being slightly more women than men. The Berkshire Family deemed themselves the protectors of the land and supporters of wellness for all of Valencia. Fraternal twins Lenox and Henley Berkshire are the masters of ceremonies for all Valencia Holidays. The people of Othello are actors and actresses who make a lot of the plays, movies, and tv shows. There are also sports families and Olympics every year, as well as craftsmen and artists who paint the murals and influence all the art in Valencia.

Princess Nova(YC) has always hated authority especially since their parents died and her sister, the vainest of them all, was crowned Queen even though she was next in line because of her inheriting her mother's herbal intuition. Queen Zenith(MC) has spent her entire adult life running Queerlandia since her father was injured in battle and could no longer serve as king, making her the first Queen in Queerlandia's history. After crossing paths at The Bicenntenial Founder's Day, the two begin an unlikely relationship. When Nova finds out that her sister stole the crown from her with no intention of honoring their mother's dying wish that she be crowned, she has to decide if she wants to take her rightful spot or allow her sister to win.

Unfulfilled Desires: Stories I started with other writers that never got to live their full lives
The Black Sheep's Keeper is a story about a stripper who doesn't know she is the last descendant of a very violent vampire family. She teams up with a vampire hunter who needs to deliver her to her biological family to gain protection for her own.

A Wing And A Prayer is a story about a young woman who was present during the execution of her father by the company he worked for, a mercenary agency, finding the person who had been ordered to do it. At first, her plan is to them and kill them but when the agency decides to put them on the same shortlist her father was once on, she has to choose to either just kill him or kill her way up to the head of the snake with their help.

How Does That Make You Feel? is a story about a therapist who is also a dominant in BDSM and their client, a survivor of a cult who begins a professional relationship that soon develops into a more intimate and nurturing one when it is found out the client is a self-harming masochist.

The Ultimate Journey is a love story that NEVER got its wings. Read up and let me know what you think.

Welp lol, now that I have word vomited, please know that my plot ideas are not the only ones I am interested in and I am definitely open to discussing and creating something together. Those are the best kinds of stories also. DM me with the name of the plot you are interested in. I look forward to adventuring with you all

šŸŒŒšŸŒ šŸŒŒ

Last edited:
I'm interested! I'd be interested in Pandora's Asylum, but I could also do something more modern-day fantasy-ish if you wish. If PA is set in a mundane version of Earth, I was thinking we could add onto that.

I'm interested! I'd be interested in Pandora's Asylum, but I could also do something more modern-day fantasy-ish if you wish. If PA is set in a mundane version of Earth, I was thinking we could add onto that.
DM your request in the format mentioned above

Hi c: just a observation but atleast on the default background the green text in spoiler yes, no, is hard to read id suggest another shade of green.

Hi c: just a observation but atleast on the default background the green text in spoiler yes, no, is hard to read id suggest another shade of green.
Thank you, I will change it

Back
Top Bottom