Unspecified Lions, And Tigers , And Plot Twists

SladkiySova

Hood Mona Lisa
Inner Sanctum Nobility
Local time
Today 9:00 AM
Pronouns
They/Them
Hi there. I pretty much suck at describing or introducing myself but nice to meet you, I'm Sova😊🥰!

Some things about me as a Writing Partner:

I encourage DM'ing and OOC chat on here with me. It's the best way for both of us to get a feel for each other and ask questions that pertain to the story or just if one of us needs a break. It is Quarantine now as we all know but usually, I work and then come home and read messages/reply. That won't really come into play anytime soon as The Rona is still alive and well, I am not about to head back to work until the CDC says "LOL No more Corona." but my inbox is always open to my partners for questions, or shooting the shit

Like many others on here, Smut-Based roleplay is a no go for me. I am not interested in it as a story solely about sex. While most of the roleplays I do have romantic themes, they certainly do not revolve around sex. To give a better understanding, most of the roleplays I do are in Poe's Corner, while I have two that are in the Fetish Dungeon (Feather Bed) that have BDSM themes but still doesn't revolve around sex. For me, it just gets boring and I lost interest which we all know is the last goal of roleplaying. No one wants to be bored. So needless to say, if it's smut-only oriented, I'm not your gal

Hard Limit Roleplay Topics: Vore, Scat, Age play (nothing younger than 20), Race play, Anime, Furry, Futa

I have no preference when it comes to a tense to write in. I just find that with third, I write more like a book with flyby OC thoughts, and if I play in first, it's a mixture of taking in surroundings and incorporating internal thoughts that help drive the story. As I said, I have no preference in this particular area. I usually do whatever my partner is more comfortable with and make it work

As far as length and posts, I usually do a minimum of one paragraph (but is usually more depending on the story) or I'll match my partner. I just simply don't do one-liners for an entire roleplay. There can be areas it is deemed necessary to not write a lot but I just like having writing partners who like to add as much substance to the story to keep it flowing. I'm never asking for a novella, just keep me on the edge of my seat.

Which goes into the topics I usually do. I am recently on a Crime/Action/Adventure kick however I do also enjoy SciFi, Fantasy, Romance (as previously stated), Psychological, Slice of Life, Supernatural, Celebrity (Ships), BDSM (as a supporting theme), Suspense and much more. As far as romance, I tend to lean towards FxF but never turn down MxF. However, those are the only pairings I do unfortunately so sorry if you are searching for MxM. Also, know that most of my stories while there is romance more times than not include other genres and I'll say it again just for good measure, NO SMUT ONLY STORIES.

Now, while I have NEVER done fandom roleplays before, I am slowly branching into being interested in some and I would love to try it with someone. I say this because I always feel weird writing someone else's story which is part of why I use OC's in all my roleplays. The only fandom I can think of at this moment is the show The OA on Netflix. I am HIGHLY interested in discussing possibly roleplaying this in any facet and there will even by a plot idea about it below if you are like me and are okay with using the limits of that world with OC's who play it out.

Lastly, before I get into my plots, I wanted to just say that I mentioned earlier that I enjoy roleplaying with decent detail and PLOT TWISTS. Now of course I would like them within reason but I enjoy having my characters adjust to the different twists and turns a story can take and I hate being the only person who is trying to lead the story in a direction instead of feeling like two driving forces with mini plot explosions. Lol weird analogy but the best I could think of. So, if you're into being on the edge of your seat or having well-rounded characters as well as stories (multi-themed stories), I might just be your Humxn.

And now, for the Plots with gender pairing preference:

YC is a career shark pulled from their job as a top agent in the FBI to be on the case of a lifetime. MC, know only by word of mouth as Noel, is the radical leader of the global revolution organization whose identity has remained anonymous since it's creation. However, with key leaders being killed in governments around the world to help cripple them before coordinated revolutionary armies attack and take over the country, the last remaining world powers have coordinated together for the first time in history to stop the spread of the tyranny by finding and killing the head of the snake. YC is sent to infiltrate, find out, and leak MC's identity. But when YC starts to empathize with the cause and fall for MC, YC finds out MC is not only the hitwoman killing the officials but is also the leader, will YC sacrifice MC for their career or use their position to help MC complete her mission?

If anyone has seen this show then great! If not, it is essentially about a world where people who experience Near-Death Experiences gain otherworldly abilities in their life and interdimensional powers that allow them to travel to the other side of death (another universe) with their consciousness. However, it is discovered by a scientist who is laughed at basically in his community (and would be by the world) so he, in turn, captures people who have had these experiences to get scientific proof. YC would have been captive longer than mine and is used by the Scientist to kidnap MC for his experiment. At first, MC hates YC for helping get her kidnapped but when they start to share experiences and get to know each other while being captive. When they figure out why they are being experimented on, they work together to figure out a way to free themselves and the other captives

This is a Mafia Romance. My character, your character, and the boyfriend (who will be an ex after) are all the children of mafia families. They each are involved in their own way with family dealings but my character would probably be more like on the petty side of things. She helps them move money around, front shops in her name, and her and the boyfriend, Mr. Abusive, take advantage of that and her to try and overthrow and takeout her family unbeknownst to all of them because no one knows he is beating on her. Your character and mine could have been kiddie sweethearts but growing up with families into different things they drifted apart. It would be an equal 50/50 Crime romance. The boyfriend's family would be into something heavy that most men in the criminal life know better than to involve the women they love in: drugs or gun-running. The boyfriend starts to get her more involved in the dangerous side of things and she runs to your character for help with breaking it off.

I already have a character and starter for this particular story linked HERE
If after reading this and giving the starter a once over, you can PM me with this story as the subject so we can straighten out any kinks or questions you may have before starting

This plot takes place within a mental hospital. The warden would be keeping MC as a prisoner because she knows something that could damage his longstanding career. YC would be one of the new psychiatrists hired to the padded room wing to assess the patients but the warden tells YC that MC is a lost cause which he is really only saying because there is in fact nothing wrong with her. Basically, YC would have had a family member who was also in the same predicament but she disappeared (killed by the warden) and MC is next. However, when YC falls in love with MC, she tells him the truth. Will YC try to free my character and take the warden down or risk being committed and being another victim of the warden's?

Life on Planet Valencia went from a calm and peaceful origin when it began to a time of tumultuous change as the tectonic plates of the planet changed over the course of the beginning of its life. The planet polarized in four ways, leaving four colonies of people stranded from each other and forced to find a way to live off the and with the tools they had in 2000 A.D. After decades of famines and sickness due to lack of communication between colonies, each colony chose the strongest family with the most generations. It showed a strong bloodline and gave the people hope that expeditions would lead to change, multiple descendants allowed for a natural monarchal order of ruling, and their faith was well placed in the year 3000 A.D. Bretonia was found to have the richest soil and animal population of the four colonies. The Garroway family had a genetic predilection for twins and would have 2 sets of twins every other generation. Brothers Hudson and Vance took over the agricultural portion of Valencia. Growing and herding all the food as well as having certain sections of land in other colonies that are optimal conditions for certain foods they experimented with over years to help sustain temporary day to day food requirements as well as allow time for food to be harvested and replanted. Hudson was the seed and food growth expert while Vance herded and tended to the animals, giving them a balanced ecosystem that fed Valencia and had no waste. The people of Bretonia are predominantly men who work as farmers, herders, crop pickers, as well as food cleaners, organizers, and distributors. They have a patriarchal monarchy. Avalon was found to have harnessed and become a dense forest filled with all the secrets to life and health at their very fingertips. The Babe Family had been the only one adept at having a keen sense of being able to sense the healing properties in plants. For centuries the family cultivated plants and mixed them to create temporary cures to minor cuts to cures for severe ailments. The people of Avalon are mostly women who live in the hills all surrounding PussyWillow Castle. They live and work to create all kinds of ointments, pain relievers, and cures based on which healing plant they live near. Queerlandia is the most treacherous of all the colonies. Its deep caverns are rich with minerals, metals, gems, and crystals. Queerlandia is naturally among the warmest colony while Avalon is among the coolest of the colonies. The Fairchild Family, an equally male and female bloodline, was the leading force in learning to navigate and extract these precious materials to find a way for them to build homes, structures, and transportation. The people of Queerlandia are metal workers, blacksmiths, extractors, builders, and the muscle protection of Valencia. They build and repair the Light Rail which connects all the four colonies by a train that moves at the speed of light to get people to different colonies for visiting, They also build movie sets, buildings, and machines for farming, dwelling, and housing for all of Valencia. Last but not least was the colony of Othello. The astronomical and spiritual forces surrounding Othello were a lot to handle for some families and many moved but the prevailing ones were an almost balance of men and women with there being slightly more women than men. The Berkshire Family deemed themselves the protectors of the land and supporters of wellness for all of Valencia. Fraternal twins Lenox and Henley Berkshire are the masters of ceremonies for all Valencia Holidays. The people of Othello are actors and actresses who make a lot of the plays, movies, and tv shows. There are also sports families and Olympics every year, as well as craftsmen and artists who paint the murals and influence all the art in Valencia.

Princess Nova(YC) has always hated authority especially since their parents died and her sister, the vainest of them all, was crowned Queen even though she was next in line because of her inheriting her mother's herbal intuition. Queen Zenith(MC) has spent her entire adult life running Queerlandia since her father was injured in battle and could no longer serve as king, making her the first Queen in Queerlandia's history. After crossing paths at The Bicenntenial Founder's Day, the two begin an unlikely relationship. When Nova finds out that her sister stole the crown from her with no intention of honoring their mother's dying wish that she be crowned, she has to decide if she wants to take her rightful spot or allow her sister to win.

MC would be the daughter of the mayor and also the resident Vigilante Serial Killer. YC would be the Lead Investigator brought in as extra help for the small town who is overwhelmed by the nature and size of the case. YC would meet MC for the first time when the mayor shakes the hand of everyone on the taskforce. From that moment on, they start to become romantically interested in each other as YC continues to investigate. When YC catches mine in the act, will they sacrifice MC and bring justice to the families of the victims even though the victims are all criminals themselves, or will YC help MC not get caught?

Welp lol, now that I have word vomited, please know that my plot ideas are not the only ones I am interested in and I am definitely open to discussing and creating something together. Those are the best kinds of stories also. DM me with the name of the plot you are interested in. I look forward to adventuring with you all KKiss

Last edited:
*BUMP* New Plot Added and Still Looking for Active Partners

*BUMP* Still Looking for Active Partners, ALL IDEAS WELCOME!

*BUMP*

New Plot including Character and Starter!

Inbox me to discuss characters and the plot after you've given it a once over

Back
Top Bottom