A Play On Words

ᑢᓍᘜᓰᖶᓍ, ᘿᖇᘜᓍ Sᑘᘻ
Local time
Today 5:27 AM
Pronouns
She/Her
~Welcome to my hell-hole~

A bit about me before we get started!

Hello there! Call me A or whatever name that begins with an A~ (preferably not asshole) I'm always down for a good RP and I really am pretty good with a lot. I'm quite active and I'm usually on everyday. I enjoy long writing sessions, in which we can exchange multiple posts per day. So I would prefer that you were relatively active. I'm primarily looking for a long-term roleplay, but I can be flexible and adjust where needed. Here are a few of my rules/info I try to keep on the table as we RP

• giphy (1).gif

PLOTS/PAIRINGS I AM CRAVING:

********* Undercover Soldier x Captain *********

********* Historical based RPs *********
    Yankee soldier x Woman in disguise (Plot details under starters)
    Governor's daughter x Pirate
    Pirate anything lol
    WW2 Starter
    Mafia boss x Civilian
    Forced Marriage (Medieval or Modern)
    Star Wars
    Apocalypse/Post-Apocalyptic World/Darker Sci-Fi

• giphy (2).gif

What I won't roleplay under any circumstances:

-Furries
    -Littles
    -Incest and family shit
    -Characters from kids TV shows, exp. Paw Patrol (Yes, it's happened)
    -Lolis/Lolita, I don't fuck with that
    -Anything that's romantically associated with characters under the age of 16. Your character must be over 18, as mine will be too. This is nonnegotiable. it's also completely fucking bat shit guano insane.

Line information

-I'm pretty casual when it comes to lines, I try to match whatever my partner produces, so we're fine when it comes to that. I can write a good amount, and if you need a writing sample, DM me. I prefer to keep it around 2-3 paragraphs unless it's dialogue. If it's dialogue, it can be difficult to write a decent amount of lines so I don't require much there.

Romance Info

-I'll do any relationship pairing, I myself am Pansexual, and feel comfortable doing FxF MxF and MxM (See signature for a link to that request thread as it is a bit different). I'm pretty comfortable playing either gender, but I prefer to RP as females, as I am one.
    -I really only like to RP as a sub. My subs are normally quite fiery and will give you a run for your money. Though I can play quieter characters, but they will still have a bit of spark to them. I don't like playing weak women and sexist stereotypes so don't ask me to.

Communication

-Communication is key to having a good roleplay. I will always try and keep you informed and ask you questions, but I'd prefer if you'd do that with me as well. Like, "Hey if my character stabs yours, will you be mad?" And from there I can respond accordingly. It's a little stupid, but it really helps both parties.

• giphy.gif

Craving: 1-5 * basis
    My preferred role in pairing will be bolded, if neither is bolded, I'm fine with either.
    Professor/teacher x Student ****
    Assassin x Apprentice
    Assassin x Assassin
    Princess x Assassin
    Soldier x Researcher
    Researcher x Rebel
    Ship captain x medic
    Princess
    x Knight/Rogue
    Mafia Boss x Civilian *****
    Assassin x Target
    Prince/Princess
    x Spy of another country *****
    Good girl x Bad boy/girl
    Princess x Prisoner
    Researcher x Test Subject **
    Royalty x non-royalty ****
    Bad-girl x Preacher/Preacher's son
    Hero x Villain
    Native x Settler
    Known mythical deity x human
    Soldier x Native
    Gang leader x Rival gang leader *****
    Tough guy x shy girl
    employee/intern x boss *****
    Undercover solider x Captain *****
    Forced marriage (medieval or Modern) *****

• source (3).gif

Avatar (The blue people- yes i love both)
    Harry Potter
    Star Wars
    Percy Jackson
    Divergent
    Maze Runner
    Hunger Games
    Lord of the Rings/Hobbit
    Marvel
    The 100
    Attack On Titan
    Important note: I really only like to rp fandoms using OCxOCs

(More will probably be added)

• ezgif-2-aad3fc64e6.gif

1) The Cursed King and his Bride

A mysterious stranger rescued a princess from drowning as a child. Her father, the King, offers the young man anything in his kingdom as a reward and the man shocks them all by choosing the very Princess herself. The King, unwilling or unable to go back on his word, agrees to the arranged marriage. Years and years later, the Princess grows up and the mysterious stranger returns on her eighteenth birthday for her. Much to everyone's surprise and horror, the young man has not aged a day since last they saw him, and when he takes the Princess home with him as his bride she realizes there is a lot more to him than meets the eye.

2) The Yankee Soldier and the Woman-in-Disguise: American Civil War *****

He was used to training soldiers by now, he was good at it. He could lead men wherever he pleased, and he knew it. But there was something different about his latest recruit: a pretty-faced boy with no upper-body strength or training with a rifle. Suspicious, the soldier gets closer to the boy, only to develop strange feelings of attraction toward 'him'. Confused and bewildered, the soldier decides to keep the boy in his unit and watches him like a hawk. The boy is a woman in disguise, trying to lie low, and cannot help but feel attracted -and cautious- of her superior officer.

3) The Governor's daughter and the Pirates: 1700s *****

Heading across the Atlantic to join her father, the Governor, in the Caribbean (or wherever I don't care), the young woman's ship is attacked by pirates and plundered for all its worthy goods - including her. The Pirate Captain takes her on board as a valuable bargaining piece he can use the next time he encounters the British Navy. As she stays on board, she becomes more and more ingratiated with the crew - especially the Pirate Captain, to the point where she no longer knows if she even wants to return home.

4) The Captain and the Rebel

In a world ruled by a tyrannical Empire, the Captain is one of a handful of people living on the fringes of society doing less than legal things to survive. The Captain is a pirate, robbing Empire outposts and freighters and selling the goods to the highest bidders on the black market. The Rebel is wanted for actions against the Empire and in desperate need to disappear. One day, the Rebel stows away on the Captain's ship and the Captain discovers them. For whatever reason, the Captain decides to spare the Rebel's life and keep them aboard (as kicking the rebel of the ship is as good as handing them back to the Empire). The Rebel then tries to convince the Captain to join the movement against the Empire in the coming revolution, a revolution they helped start.

5) Were-what?

In werewolf society packs dominate the land from right beneath the noses of humans, fighting over and guarding territorial lines. Character A and Character B are wolves from enemy packs and are told they need to become mates in order to settle a dispute.

Despite how their families are appeased by this arrangement, Character A and Character B continue their rivalry, treating each other as enemies all the way to the bedroom.

6) Opposites Attract

Character A is an angel and Character B is a demon.
    However, Character A is mischievous, manipulative, and happily causes harm instead of doing good whereas Character B is kind-hearted, well-meaning, and merciful. Character A approaches Character B one day, thinking the demon to be a like-minded individual, however Character A is forced to reconsider their own wrong-doings when they begin to develop a soft spot for Character B.

7) Mistakes were made

Muse A has been kidnapped by Muse B, but they eventually realize that they have kidnapped the wrong person.

• (Open to adjustment and interpretation, this is only meant to be something to give you ideas (✿◡‿◡))

giphy (4).gif

Delilah's life had once been a serene existence, basking in the simplicity of normalcy. But then came the cataclysmic storm that ravaged the world—the tumultuous tempest known as World War II. Its malevolent winds swept across nations, leaving behind a trail of devastation and despair. Innocence was shattered, and the souls of both young and old were burdened with the weight of fear and uncertainty. It was an era where children were taught the art of survival, where the blaring alarm siren signaled imminent danger, and the very essence of life teetered on the precipice of annihilation. Millions perished under the relentless fury of war, while countless others were forcibly conscripted into the ranks of soldiers, their fates hanging in a delicate balance, leaving behind multitudes of weary hearts yearning for the return of their beloved ones.

One night, cloaked in the illusion of normalcy, the embers of Delilah's determination stirred to life. With resolute purpose, she roused herself from slumber and embarked upon her audacious plan. She would defy the confines of societal expectations and become a soldier, driven by an unyielding desire to contribute to the cause that consumed her nation. And so, in the shadows of her modest room, she retrieved a pair of gleaming scissors from the depths of her desk drawer. Gazing upon her own reflection in the mirror, she hesitated momentarily, her heart echoing with the gravity of her decision. Gathering her courage, she raised the scissors to her flowing chestnut tresses, and with each decisive snip, cascades of brown locks surrendered to gravity, falling upon the floor in silent sacrifice. Her mane transformed, now bearing the semblance of a disheveled man's cut, Delilah's metamorphosis commenced.

With steadfast determination, Delilah fashioned a makeshift wrap, concealing the contours of her femininity beneath the layers of cloth. Her breath, heavy with anticipation, mingled with the scent of patriotism that wafted through the air. She gingerly donned the attire pilfered from her brother's wardrobe, imbuing her being with an essence of masculinity. A final gaze into the mirror, her own reflection now masked in a disguise woven from sacrifice and audacity, fueled her conviction. The window beckoned, a portal to a world where destiny awaited. Casting one lingering look upon the room that bore witness to her transformation, Delilah gingerly pushed open the pane and embraced the night beyond.

Under the cover of darkness, Delilah sprinted through labyrinthine alleys, the sound of her hurried footsteps melding with the symphony of chaos that engulfed the city. The cacophony of distant bombs and the staccato rhythm of gunfire melded into a dissonant lullaby. In her hand, she clutched her brother's enlistment form—a ticket to her clandestine entrance into a world dominated by men. Her mission was simple: deliver this document, a fragile testament to her unwavering resolve, and seize control over her own destiny.

Yet, despite her honorable intentions and indomitable spirit, fate conspired against her designs. A cruel twist of events ensnared her within the clutches of the Soviet Union's grasp, transforming her from a bold warrior to a captive pawn in the merciless game of war. Stripped of her freedom, she found herself confined within the cramped confines of a prison, a small cage that mirrored the dehumanization of her captors' hearts. Her dreams of heroism now suspended in the stagnant air, Delilah refused to relinquish her spirit.

Days turned into weeks, and with each passing moment, the darkness of her captivity seeped into her very being. Her hair, no longer subjected to the swift blades of scissors, had grown out, framing her face in soft waves that whispered tales of femininity. The Russian soldiers assigned to guard her, once indifferent to her presence, now regarded her with a superficial curiosity, their gazes lingering upon her transformed countenance, a faint recognition of the woman beneath the disguise. Their eyes, like fleeting sparks, ignited a defiant flame within her soul.

On a night reminiscent of the one she had so daringly escaped, darkness draped the world once more, shrouding it in an eerie silence. The distant echoes of bombs and the crackle of gunfire serenaded her senses, becoming an all-too-familiar backdrop to her desolate existence. Weeks of confinement had shaped her, leaving an indelible mark upon her spirit. Her hair, a testament to the passage of time, now cascaded to her shoulders, reclaiming her identity as a woman. The Russian soldiers, preoccupied with their own battles, granted her minimal attention—mere moments snatched from the slivers of their leisure. Little did they know that the captive bird, her wings clipped but her resolve unyielding, was ever vigilant.

In the stillness of that fateful night, with the weight of her imprisonment pressing upon her weary shoulders, Delilah seized an opportunity—a tantalizing sliver of chance that shimmered amidst the gloom. The absence of a sentinel guard left her momentarily unwatched, and she resolved to wage her own battle for freedom. With nimble fingers, she began to deftly manipulate the iron bars that held her captive, her heart pounding in synchrony with the rhythmic beat of liberation.

• (Open to adjustment and interpretation, this is only meant to be something to give you ideas (✿◡‿◡))

giphy (5).gif

Cassandra's gaze lingered upon the vast expanse of the night sky, where the moo n, an ethereal beacon, cast an ominous glow upon the world below. Her heart quivered, an amalgamation of apprehension and determination, as her slender fingers danced through the silken strands of her long, cascading brown hair. With every stroke, she savored the bittersweet taste of uncertainty that clung to the air.

Inhaling deeply, Cassandra locked eyes with her reflection in the mirror. A glint of steel caught her attention—a knife that shimmered with a dangerous allure. She exhaled, her breath trembling, before raising the knife to her hair and sawing through its length. Each decisive slice severed a bond as locks of brown fell gently to the floor, forming a small, solemn pile of relinquished identity. What remained was a messy, unkempt mane—a crude disguise that obscured her true nature. With an inward grimace, she hastily concealed her shorn locks beneath a hat, hoping it would be enough to deceive prying eyes.

Cassandra's reflection stared back at her-however, she hardly recognized herself. The borrowed attire, once belonging to her younger brother, clung to her petite frame. The pants, cinched tightly around her waist, draped over her slender legs. A shirt, too large for her delicate form, enveloped her like a shroud, its faded olive hue contrasting with the dark green jacket that adorned her shoulders. She nervously tugged at the front of her attire, adjusting the ill-fitting ensemble in a desperate bid for authenticity. A small gulp betrayed her anxiety as she pulled down the brim of her hat, partially obscuring her face.

With a satchel slung across her shoulder, laden with the remnants of her former life, Cassandra stole one last glance at the homestead that sheltered her hopes and dreams. The small barn, nestled amidst the quiet street, stood as a sentinel of the life she left behind. She whispered a silent farewell to the familiar surroundings, her heart aching with the knowledge that this could very well be the last time she ever laid eyes upon them.

Barely pausing to draw breath, Cassandra burst forth into a sprint. The cobblestones beneath her feet echoed her rapid pace. Her destination, the bustling docks.

As she approached the officers stationed at the dock, their stern gazes scrutinizing each face that crossed their path, Cassandra's pulse quickened.

"Name?" One of the officers asked, clearly unimpressed with the figure standing before him.

She coughed, the sound an attempt to muffle the feminine timbre of her voice, and she mustered her resolve to project a more masculine tone. "Er—Seb-Sebastian Berkshire," she stammered, her words laced with a nervous urgency.

The officer's eyes darted over a list clutched tightly in his grip. For an interminable moment, the weight of her deception hung heavily in the air before, finally, with a curt nod, he granted her passage. Cassandra swallowed, a mixture of relief and trepidation coursing through her veins.

As the boat began its voyage, Cassandra's eyes lingered upon the receding shoreline. Partially regretting her decision. This could certainly mean her death, but she didn't have much of a choice.

giphy (8).gif

The metallic tang of blood filled Viviana's mouth, an unwelcome taste that mingled with the grit of the dirt floor beneath her. With a swift, calculated movement, she retaliated, her slender leg sweeping beneath her towering opponent's feet, sending them crashing to the ground. In a heartbeat, Viviana pounced upon her fallen adversary, her clenched fist finding its mark in a forceful strike against their throat. The air choked in their windpipe, a desperate gurgle escaping their lips. Yet, in a testament to their sheer strength, their hands closed around Viviana's arms, wrenching her off their prone body. This was the routine, the brutal choreography of her existence—another day drenched in violence.

Viviana staggered, pain searing through her left side, her body screaming for respite. Her gaze locked onto the dark-elf before her, an imposing figure with a formidable build. It was a rare occasion when her opponent posed a genuine challenge, a test of her skill and fortitude. The hard impact of the ground sent shockwaves through her being, threatening to overwhelm her. Gasping for precious breath, she braced herself for the elf's renewed assault. A surge of determination coursed through her veins.

Timing was key—Viviana bided her time, awaiting the opportune moment. As the towering figure loomed above her, she launched into motion. The force of her head colliding with their chin sent a shockwave of pain through her own skull, but the payoff was immediate. With lightning precision, she followed up with a devastating blow, her knee connecting with a vulnerable target—his crotch. A visceral yelp of agony erupted from her adversary's lips as they doubled over, clutching their injured groin.

Viviana's wearied gaze settled upon the fallen elf, pain tugging at her heart. The fight demanded a gruesome conclusion, the extinguishing of life at her hands. It was the role she was assigned, the callous expectation that clung to her existence. Yet, today, something shifted within her. A flicker of compassion danced in her eyes as she surveyed the broken figure before her. A silent understanding passed between them, an unspoken acknowledgment of shared suffering.

Exhaling a heavy sigh, Viviana made a choice—one that defied the cruel script that had governed her life thus far. Pain and weariness etched upon her features, she turned away from the fight, her steps carrying her towards an unexpected act of mercy. She abandoned the role thrust upon her, the finality of death that stained her hands. Instead, she left her fallen opponent to mend, his agonized form cradling his shattered ribcage.

Viviana's gaze lowered to her hands, once instruments of violence, now tainted by a complex mix of regret and rebellion. She traversed the arena, her strides filled with purpose, until she reached the door—a portal to the possibility of freedom, however fleeting. Standing before it, she found herself poised between the clutches of captivity and the allure of a life unrestrained. With a resolute expression, she awaited the arrival of those who held her fate, yearning for release from the cycle of bloodshed that defined her existence.

Well enough talking- let's RP!

Please don't reply on this and PM me instead ♥

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom