MxF Let Me Indulge You...

Catahoula

Fifty shades of tired.
Local time
Today 11:44 PM
pngfind-com-green-banner-png-1283482-png.88345

rudiment.medium.png

de-orleans.regular.png

• I am a literate role player who will write multi-para to novella posts.
  • I only write as the female lead, however, I may be convinced into taking a second character, and doubling up with you. With that being said, any and all pairings must be male x female.
  • I am currently relatively active with anywhere from rapid fire posts, to one post daily. It depends on what you provide me with, and my muse.
  • I am pretty strict on use of face claims. I prefer realistic, to using writing to describe my characters. I prefer either/or with my partners as well. If you have a more realistic drawing, that is ok as well. Absolutely no anime.
  • Realism is necessary. Yes, I understand I am requesting mostly supernatural. However, keep is realistic.
  • Build a plot with me! I love that. I love OOC chat, and talking to you on a daily basis even if we aren`t replying to our threads. I have a discord, and would be more than happy to open that up to you for daily chats. Build a world with me, discuss what our characters should do! Tell me if your day was shit, etc. Communication is absolutely key.
  • When it comes to smut, I am more than okay with it. However, there must be a story ratio. I can only write so much smut in a day. That being said, 70/30, 60/40, and sometimes 50/50 is where I like to keep my ranges in smut. However, build it up! Let`s not just send our characters into penetration. Less, is more. Foreplay is awesome. Get into it! Make it realistic.
  • My female characters tend to lean more on the submissive side when it comes to sex. However, that doesn`t mean they're just a board you can walk all over. Which brings me to add in, no god-modding. If it comes to needing to move the plot along, that is fine for subtle little things.
  • If you managed to get this far, send me your info as to what you`re posting schedule is like, likes and dislikes, and what pairing you are looking for.

D R E W / E L L I S
───────
The annoyance rolling off of Emmet`s wolf was evident, though he didn`t act upon it and accepted Drew`s presence. One small step forward. Deep down, she wanted this to work. Despite the irritation she previously felt, she knew how difficult it was to meet your mate and have to learn about a whole new person you were going to be stuck with. Add in the hormones from the heat, it added in a whole knew type of feral aggression. Their wolves were constantly at the surface, their human sides fighting to keep them down to allow proper time to adjust to each other. Her wolf huffed in relief as he turned back towards the house, rolling over to her side to clumsily get up and take off after him. She didn`t make it far before she was slammed into, the breath being knocked out of her lungs as he rolled her over onto her back, pinning her down with a a show of teeth and a growl. She had no option to move, caged by his massive form to stay where he wanted her to. His barred teeth were met with her own, snapping at him to let her up. Emmet was demanding her submission, and her strong willed personality was not allowing it for a second time.

Drew squirmed underneath him, growling in frustration at the lack of leeway she was getting. Suddenly, a jolt ran through her body as his tongue met his mark. She stilled, relaxing in his cage as she stared up at him, the flames lighting up, waiting for his next move. The she-wolf watched him with dilated eyes as his snout traveled down her deep-chested form. Her body stretched out, allowing better access to the subtle nips he was giving. She knew what he was asking of her, telling her. The previous actions her human form had taken, were not going to be tolerated from again. A whine was given in response to her mate, communicating that she understood. His eyes were the only eyes that could see her body like that, especially when so many hormones were running wild. It was a careless thing she had done, risking Samuel`s life in the process.

His weight and cage were gone as he pushed off her, leaving her aroused and whining out for him as he nosed her to get up. Drew obliged, grumbling at the lack of actions she had gotten from his tease. She pulled herself up, following after her mate. Her shoulders rolled as she stalked after him, powerful body finally adjusting back to her wolf form. Her ears flickered around, listening for any sounds of the forest that were out of place. Night was dangerous, especially to be out here by themselves. Despite warriors being posted on the boundaries, they were alone. Rogues were sly. It nerved her slightly, but those nerves couldn`t get to her very long as Emmet took off running. The she-wolf yipped happily, following after him in a game of chase. The two weaved in and out of giant trees, bounded over logs as they played, familiarizing themselves with each other.

She felt free. A feeling she hadn`t felt in forever. Lost in the simple game with her mate for what seemed like hours, she wasn`t paying attention when he slid to a halt. Her body slammed into him, barely moving him even a centimeter before she was pushed underneath him. Panic rose through her as she attempted to push her head out from under him, trying to sneak a peek of what was going on.

The smell of rogues filled her nostrils, her own snarl coming from her snout as she instinctively pushed off her back legs, crawling forward to come out from under Emmet. He was protecting her, she needed to protect him. She stayed low to the ground, wrapping her neck underneath his head as she guarded his jugular. A deep, guttural growl ripped through her chest as she stared down one of the rogues. Drew knew why they were here. They could smell she wasn`t completely mated, thus still up for grabs. What probably was a simple crossing through the territory, turned into a fight over a female.

Not much time was given for Drew to think before the wolves pounced on Emmet. Red clouded her vision as she snarled, the she-wolf pushing off her back legs to throw herself into the fight. There was zero way she was going to allow her mate to take these males on by himself. She latched on to the hindquarters of the smaller male, blood filling her mouth and dripping off the small hairs on her chin as she ripped the muscle connected to bone. The rogue`s whimpers echoed through the forest as he let go of Emmet, rounding to face the silver female. He was limited to three legs and teeth.

Her own neck was grabbed as he attempted to fight for his life, instincts of fight and flight kicking in. Drew dried out at the unexpected grab, her front paws coming up to grab his head to pry him off the excess skin on her neck. Her aggression grew, grabbing the back of his neck to slam him down on to the ground. The she-wolf laid her body weight into him, grabbing his jugular to effectively put the rogue down. Drew had zero tolerance for drawing the fight out. Especially when her life was on the line. Blood dripped down her fur, staining the gorgeous silver pelt temporarily.

Her attention was turned immediately to the snarls and grunts of her mate and the second rogue. This was his time to show her he was worthy as a mate. She looked on with interest, taking the sidelines as the males fought to the death. Even though she was fated to Emmet, she needed to know she could trust him with her life. He needed to be worthy of her affections. Show himself as top male. Her ears flickered back and forth, listening to the fight draw on. Silver eyes watched with interest as Emmet took the upper hand. There was a special kind of stupid cooking in this rogue`s mind if he thought he could come in between a mated pair, but kudos to him to trying.
S L O A N E / C O L L I N S
───────
Twenty-six. Twenty-six glorious years on this Earth, and barely anything to show for it. The air was stagnant, no breeze through the eight degree weather. The sun beamed down through shaded sunglasses as Sloane sipped on a mimosa poolside with Brynn, a blonde bombshell with legs for days compared to Sloan`s 5'2" frame. A sigh broke the silence as the dark-haired woman turned her head to glance at her best friend, who was checking out the local men with zero shame. "You know, you have to talk to them. Looking at them when they don`t know it, isn`t going to get them to talk to you." Her voice was soft-spoken, yet direct as she grabbed Brynn`s attention, earning her a smirk as the blonde shrugged her broad shoulders.

"Mind powers, you know?" Brynn sat up off of the lounge chair the girl`s sat in poolside, pivoting her body to look at Sloane. "Where`s Mr. Collins at?" Sloane groaned at the mention of her boyfriend, the thirty year old who was all work, no play. It was surprising enough that he had managed to put his laptop away long enough to come on this trip -- only to work on his phone in the process.

"Who knows. Probably in the business center in the hotel, checking his emails, yet again. Eric has zero shame. He wasn`t even in bed with me this morning. Getting sex from him last night was futile." Sloane herself sat up, turning to look at her best friend. The sun was growing lower in the sky, almost time for them to head out on the town to drink their worries away, and celebrate her birthday. Green eyes shot daggers at the tiled ground, dark brows furrowing in annoyance at her strained relationship with her boyfriend.

"I told you, you need to ditch him. You`ve spent five years with him, and yet you can barely say you love him." Brynn was right about that. The feeling of love had quickly dissipated from her heart the first time she caught another women`s naked photo on his phone. They were trying to repair their relationship, but every attempt was shot down by one issue or another.

"The sex is kinda bad too." The girls giggled as they nit-picked Sloane`s relationship, laughing the stress of the doomed love away. "No, what I need is a man who`s going to manhandle me. I want a man who is sure about what he is doing, and knows how to fuck a woman. Eric gets two strokes in and he`s already coming." Also true. Sex with Eric was never great to begin with. He was too kind, to unsure of what to do. Instead, it left Sloane to her own devices, a vibrator she had dubbed her 'battery operated boyfriend'. Though, it still left her desires for some less than vanilla sex unscratched. She wanted thrill, toys, and a man who was going to have her screaming into the morning light.

Their day at the pool ended not long after that, the girls going their own ways to their hotel rooms to get dressed up for a night on the Sicilian town. Sloane chose a dark blue number, forgoing her bra in attempts to seduce Eric into the classic birthday sex. The stress ended barely mid thigh, her breasts filling out the top and threatening to spill over the corset shaped fabric. Black heels matched with the dress, pairing it with a smoky eye and red wine lipstick. Her long black hair was pulled back into a French braid, falling over her shoulder for the night. Eric remained casual in a simple black dress shirt, unbuttoned at the top and a pair of black slacks. The annoyance on his face was evident as he clasped a watch around his wrist. His curly brunette hair was left unkept on his head, fluffed out by the action of him running his towel through it after the shower. "You look good babe." A tight smile met him as Sloane gathered her things and faced her boyfriend. Deep brown eyes glanced over her body, the lack of emotion infuriating the dark haired woman. There was no 'you look better' or 'so do you' or even a 'thank you', just a simple node which riled an annoyed grumble from Sloane as she exited the room, letting the door slam behind her as she went and met Brynn in the lobby.

The trio made their way to an exotic night club tucked away in the alleys of the Italian city. It was full to the brim of men and women dancing and practically fucking the night away. Sloane chose to drink minimally, not wanting to get trashed in a strange part of town with whoever and whatever lurking around. She mainly kept to Brynn, Eric remained seated at a table looking miserable as ever as he watched his girlfriend grind her full ass into her best friend. They laughed and enjoyed their time, Brynn trying to keep Sloane`s mind off of the impending miserable looks of her boyfriend.

Two A.M rolled around before the pair decided to save Eric any more traumatic experiences. Brynn took him back to the hotel while Sloane went to a little twenty-four hour coffee shop to grab them some delectable Italian coffee. Their week long trip would be coming to an end tomorrow, needing to get back to begin the next work week when their vacation days finally were up. Sloane was a publisher for a publishing company, she knew the books for her to read were piling up on her desk, and the overwhelming thought of tackling the massive pile was hard to fight down in the back of her mind.

The alleys were dark as she tried to maneuver through them, grumbling in frustration as she seemed to constantly get spun around. Coming to the stop in one of the alleys, she stood in the middle as she let out an exasperated sigh.

"Ciao." (hello) Sloane heard a voice, and then it was lights out.

What seemed like hours later, she woke up in a foreign room. Lavish decorations and silk comforters covered the bed, the room dimmed much to her annoyance. The moonlight shone through the window of the night, a light orange mingling in from the horizon. She groaned out as she got to her feet, looking around for the door to the room. Pulling the knob, it wouldn`t budge. She banged on the door, hoping to get anyone`s attention who might pity her and let her go. "Hello!?" She called out, now pounding as hard as she could, trying to break a hole into the wooden door. "Someone let me fucking out!"

de-orleans.regular.png

• I am pretty easy going in terms of kinks. I will consider just about anything. Some of the things listed aren`t necessarily kinks, but just some things I wish to include into the certain plots. Here is my F-list, currently updated.
Romance- I am a nerd for this. I would love for it to be included with our characters. Yes, it is a must for this one. I am not saying it has to be fluff 24/7, but some fluff is great.
Oral [giving/receiving]
Vaginal penetration
Anal [again, not really a kink per-say, but I am okay with it]
Dirty talk [more so receiving]
Fingering/Fingering in public- Basically the idea of getting caught, it`s pretty thrilling.
Messy stuff- cum, squirt, sweat. Etc. Realism. No bloodplay, vomit, any kind of toilet play.
Light BDSM- I am willing to play around with this.
Inhuman characters- Give it to me. Claws, fangs, anything that pertains to werewolves, vampires, shifters, etc.
Choking [receiving]- I mean, it`s kinda a given.
If you have any ideas! Please, don`t be afraid to run them by me.

de-orleans.regular.png

So as far as plots go, that is pretty much in the air. I would love to build something both partners virtually agree on! I also don`t like reusing plots that I am already in. There is one plot however that I feel could use some pretty good justice.
  • This list I am pretty stuck on. Prompt numbers 1,4,5 to be specific.
  • Muse A has had it with bad boys. No matter how many times they start a relationship with someone categorized as a bad boy it all goes downhill. So Muse A swore to never fall for a bad boy ever again. Muse A will not stare at a boy dreamily or try to get near one,yet there comes Muse B. Just as typical as a bad boy gets. The leather jacket,slick hair,and the cigarette never leaving his perfect lips Muse B is the embodiment of a bad boy,yet for some reason he is fond of Muse A.
  • Muse a is fresh out of prison, solitary confinement to be exact, and hasn't truly seen the light of day for at least a couple of years. they're adjusting to the real world; they barely speak anymore, and they haven't experienced gentle human contact in what seems like forever. insert muse b, their new neighbor.
  • YC, a young and handsome boss of a Sicilian Mafia family, has no other option but to take over after his father has been assassinated. MC is a sales director in a luxurious hotel in America. She has a successful career, but her private life lacks passion. She is taking one last shot to save her relationship. Together with her bone-headed boyfriend, and some other friends, she takes a trip to Sicily. She does not expect that YC, the most dangerous man on the island, will get in her way, kidnap her, hold her captive and give her 365 days - to fall in love with him.
As for pairings, this is currently what I am craving. If you have any other suggestions, feel free to message me on them, but I will warn you, I am pretty stuck on these right now.

(DISCLAIMER:
Any sexual activity done with shifters will be done in human form to adhere to site rules)

• Vampire x Human*
  • Werewolf x Human*
    Shifter x Human*
  • Werewolf x Werewolf
  • Pretty much any type of supernatural
  • Mafia Boss x Civilian/Doctor*
  • Simple Slice of Life (I do have some plots for this, just ask)
  • Ranch hand x widowed ranchers wife*
  • MC (motorcycle club) type romance shit
  • Reverse harem idea
  • Billionaire ceo x secretary*
  • Kidnapper x kidnapped*
  • Bad boy x preachers daughter*
  • City boy x country girl*
  • Incubus x human *
  • Demon x human*
  • Demon x angel *
  • Lucifer x human*
I will not do fandoms. Sorry. Everything is my own created characters, so please don`t message me asking for some fandom roleplay, because the answer will always be no.

Last edited:
Really craving an motorcycle club/bad boy pairing. Also pairs with the last plot I have listed. Smutty, dark, violent, angsty, romantic, give it to me <3

Interested in supernatural romance type things right now.
fae seem to be grabbing my attention at the moment.

Back
Top Bottom