All Lets adventure together.

Currently reading:
All Lets adventure together.

AustinMDG

Resident Firey Dragon man
Inner Sanctum Nobility
Local time
Today 1:58 AM
So as you read in my intro thread, I'm Austin. Hello. Now ill keep this rather short and sweet as to not bore you all with my rambling nonsense. I'm not a novelist but I do have an imagination. My pairings are below, I'll add more as my brain can think of them.

Here is a basic list of rules, just a few things I require from my partners.

Rules:

1. Communication.
Whether its to plan out the rp or to chat OOC during, it is the key to keeping a roleplay alive. Even if you wish to end it because of lost interest, dead muse, etc. Let me know so I'm not wondering whats going on or what went wrong, even if you just need a break let me know as well if you're able to.

2. Writing.
Please use complete sentences and correct punctuation. I usually prefer at least a paragraph per response just to have enough to reply to and to keep the rp going.

3. E-rp/Romance.
Most all of my rps have to have erotica or at the very least some romance. It just keeps my interest better and more if what I prefer.

4. Posting length.
Keep in mind, I'm not a novelist here. I'm normally somewhere around 100 to 200words, could be a little bit more if I'm inspired to do more or if the role-play calls for it.

Some pairings include:
Brother x Sister
Childhood friends (taken
Couple (Plot posted)
Master X Slave
Shoplifter x Asset Protection
Rockstar x Abused fan (taken)
Security Guard X Executive
Mom X Son
Therapist x Patient (Craving)
Plot
So I was thinking a fan buys a backstage pass to a concert to spend personal time with the lead singer of her favorite band, with her mother's credit card. Her father has mercilessly raped her for years, and she's certain that he'll kill her when she gets home, so she tries to do anything she can to get the singer to take her along. This story involves drug use, orgies, sexual trains, and optional rape.

Son notices one day that his mom is starting to look younger, and he has to figure out why before she goes back to being eighteen and forgets who he is, therefore rendering him non existent

It's a couple who had a baby together. YC hasn't really been affectionate towards MC since having the baby, not for any particular reason, just has been busy with the baby, the house, ect. MC doesn't feel loved anymore, confronts YC about it. YC agrees to have sex with him, but gets annoyed at how long he takes and tries to tell him he's being too rough, and when he doesn't stop when told to, YC shoves him off and leaves him, thus entering a custody battle.

Pokemon Pairings:
Ash X Misty
Ash X May
Ash X Dawn
Ash X Iris
Ash X Serena
Red X Green
Brendan X May

Favorite Genres:
-Slice of Life
-Open to other genres, PM any ideas you have for a roleplay between us!

Limits(what I won't do):
- nothing that goes in a toilet
-Belly Rubbing
-Inflation
-Milking

Favorite kinks:
  • Females wearing cute and frilly panties
  • small tits
  • hair pulling (giving

So there's a list! Feel free to shoot me a message! I promise I don't bite!

Update 10/08/2023:
It's been quite a while since I wrote regularly. I think I'm ready to dip my toe back in the pool. Throw me a message friends!

Last edited:
Hello ^.^ I was curious about your post. I have been looking for an rp buddy to write with/ adventure with. I read your stuff but I was curious to what story lines do you usually rp?

Hello ^.^ I was curious about your post. I have been looking for an rp buddy to write with/ adventure with. I read your stuff but I was curious to what story lines do you usually rp?
Feel free to shoot me a PM and we can discuss further!

I'm very interested in Therapist x Patient. I actually have a therapist OC I would like to use, unless you choose to have that role I have some mentally insane patient like OC's.

I'm very interested in Therapist x Patient. I actually have a therapist OC I would like to use, unless you choose to have that role I have some mentally insane patient like OC's.
Awesome! Shoot me a message and we can discuss!

Looking for some friends to dip back in with, my muse seems to be returning since I went off a medication.

Back
Top Bottom