Any Let's do some fantasy RP

Currently reading:
Any Let's do some fantasy RP

SilverRain

Monarch
Local time
Today 12:20 PM
Hey, I'm Silver. I've been roleplaying for several years and I've also been playing dnd for about two and half years now.

I'm craving some low to high fantasy roleplay. This would preferably be a setting with lots of magical creatures, magic abilities (that are somewhat balanced in regards to power level) I'm flexible with how much magic there is though. Either a modern fantasy or medieval fantasy setting, but I'm open to other settings if you have any ideas.

Length: I'm not a lengthy writer. The most I'll write is 2-3 paragraphs, I tend to write 1-2. Therefore, I don't expect you to write much more than I do. If you do though, that's awesome! I just can't reciprocate ;w;

Spelling and grammar, my only concern is that it's readable and makes sense. Typos happen, as long as it's not every other word we're good.

As a note, I sometimes have a tough time reading fancy fonts/colors. (the really small stylistic one comes to mind) Please avoid that if you can. If you want to use a special font, just send me a quick test of it and I'll let you know if it's readable or not.
(Typically this doesn't apply for bold or italics or stuff for emphasis. Just when the whole block of text is in a weird font)

Frequency: I'll give you post at least once a week. Typically I have time to post every other day or every day. I'm busy Fri-Sun and rarely post those days

I'm flexible but please let me know if you won't be posting for awhile or just aren't interested any longer. No one likes being ghosted. Just let me know what's up.

OOC Chat: I'm pretty chatty OOC, I like getting to know the people I'm playing with. You won't find me in the sanctum chat very often since mobile makes it difficult to participate but I check my inbox fairly frequently.

Characters: I have no problem with using multiple characters, I'll probably max it at 3 for main characters. NPCs are typically needed for situations and I don't mind playing or interacting with them.

Smut and Romance: I don't do smut. I know I'm kind of pigeonholing myself in that regard, but I just don't write it.

Kissing, making out, anything leading up to sex is cool. But I prefer to fade to black in that moment. It goes without saying most kinks are out as well, sorry.

In a similar vein, I'd like romance to be second to story. If it does happen I'd like the characters to have good chemistry and a dynamic outside of being attracted to each other, not just romance for the sake of romance. I know I'm picky in that regard. I typically play female characters, so any romance would likely be MxF or FxF, but I'm trying to branch out to playing male characters too.

Violence: Here's where I'm more open haha. I love to beat up characters. Physically, emotionally, mentally, love it all. I love whump, I adore sickfics. I have just a few limits, those being:

-Rape/non-con/sex abuse in general
-Gratuitous gore. (by this I mean we shouldn't be losing a limb every session. I like crazy serious injuries but we gotta space it out)
-Suicide/suicidal thoughts.
-Bodily fluids that aren't blood, please keep to a minimum.
-There are probably others. If something comes up, I'll let you know.

I also like to break up more serious situations with some fluff in between. Give everyone a breather, y'know?

If you have any boundaries like that, let me know and I'm happy to adjust accordingly!

Craving:

1. Witch(My Character) x Supernatural/mythical creature.
Preferably one that's is either humanoid or can shift into a human. Can be either gender but I would be playing a female.

2. Craving some kind of fantasy adventure as well. Could be as basic as retrieving a magic item or something more complex

I'm open to any other fantasy ideas you may have at the moment. Or we can talk and try to cone up with something!

PM if you wanna play ^.^

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom