MxM Let's dream together. {seeking any for a M/M extreme roleplay.}

Currently reading:
MxM Let's dream together. {seeking any for a M/M extreme roleplay.}

Syanyte

Two things I love to do is fight and kiss boys!
Local time
Today 7:58 AM
Please PM me if interested don't post here want to keep this clean.Hi I'm Syanyte and well this is my request thread. I tend to enjoy the more extreme roleplays that involve a lot of drama and such to keep the story interesting. I love roleplaying just about anything as long as i do not have to be the Dominant male in the story. A lot of my pairings are just basic pairings nothing too fancy about them. I am working on getting my muse going to come up with some plots so for now this will be pretty bare. I am always open for suggestions and I am just excited to get to roleplay!I am also open to any Role-play's one might wish to play with me it does not have to be a idea from this thread. Don't hesitate to Pm me.The newest things added will be in bold then table of contents anything in blue is click-able.I am currently, In a Bottom/Sub mood for M/M so this will be all my bottom/submissive characters My RP's also tend to be in the extreme.All because I put Dom and Sub does not mean my characters are whiny or what have you they all tend to have a attitude it just more less describes what my character is unless you prefer top/bottom/switch my characters are more of a bottom/switch.Table of Contents1. What is here and pairings/ons and offs2. Idea's3. Character'sCharacter's I play: I tend to play slim to slender characters, Sometimes I play males with muscles but not overly muscled and most have toned bodies. I do not mind what anyone else plays but I am more into those type of character's or even anime characters.Character's I will not play with: I can't stand the overly muscular characters that look like they could break someone in half and I will not play with them or as one.Post length: I usually try to do between 3-and many more paragraphs it all depends on my muse, I would like to have someone that can give me at least Two, but hopefully between 3 and many more. I can be long winded so I hope to get like minded people. I can usually post up to a few times a day depending on my muse maybe more.I use Real life pictures to describe things., I also use animation pictures as well.Also a person that doesn't mind playing different parts to help the story along.It doesn't matter your real gender just as long as your character is Male.Current Role-plays~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Anything in bold are roles I wish to play. If both Roles are bold then I am open to playing either or.Pairings M/M open to suggestions. I suck when it comes to coming up with pairings..lolI am also open to suggestions for pairings. Also I will do just about any setting. ^_^Parings M/MThe Streets***Craving anything from here.***Stripper/BoyfriendStripper/Client
Stripper/Sugar Daddy
Prostitute/Pimp
Prostitute/Client
Prostitute/Sugar daddy.
Junkie/drug dealerJunkie/BoyFriendJunkie/JunkieRegular

***Craving anything from here.***

Bf/Bf abusive loverOthersRunaway/Any Kind Of Guytransgender Female to male/Gay Guy-For this though it would be the only time I play a female.D/S..M/SMaster/SlaveMaster/PetDominant/Submissive

Supernatural
Craving things from here.
Vampire/HumanBut also a role reversal where it would be Human/Vampire and the human is the top/Dominant one in the relationshipVampire/VampireVampire/DemonVampire/VemonUh any other kind of supernatural pairing.Shall continue to think if you have any pairings you would like to try then just shoot me a message.

HUGE CRAVING - I would love to do a story where I play a VEMON which is a vampire/demon and well my character is locked away in a prison for the supernatural and he is being tested on and used I think it is like a laboratory as well so they catch these beings and treat them like prisoners or experiments maybe at first my character is trying to out run them so I see him being hunted either by other beings or by hunters. Maybe they fear what he is capable of or something. I just see this being really fun.I am open to doing any pairing I suggested in my first post just as long as I get to play the bottom.All Pictures are click able thumbnails so the picture will get bigger if you click on it.some pictures I can play but I do have some that are less feminine and some that aren't Asian. The idea below can be modified if need be that idea is for him only the other pictures I have here are all open for any ideas you may have or someone you wish to play with them.Pictures of males i tend to play.

MoonChildMoonChild1234567891011RandomUnique-is animatedcouple-Is animatedLink-Is animatedPain-is animatedIs animatedis animatedYeahLets goThe junkieMine-The blonde is who I would play.lets rock

Back
Top Bottom