Currently reading:
FxF Let’s explore this Mommy Kink

The Red Queen

Hearteater
Local time
Today 2:56 PM
Pronouns
she/her
You may call me Red. I have been roleplaying online for just over a decade now, but really, I've been writing since I learned the alphabet. My interests vary greatly, but at the moment, I am mainly interested in this one specific scenario. If you're more into longer stories and world-building with genres of fantasy, sci-fi, horror, etc. then I suggest checking back in later, when the muse is in a different space.

I tend to match my partner's post length as frequently as possible. It really depends on the scene and what my partner gives me to work with. My replies can be anywhere from 1 to 10 paragraphs. I try to be as descriptive as possible and will never give you less than five sentences per post.

My writing schedule can be very unpredictable, due to my work hours. Sometimes, I can do multiple replies a day, other times it might take me a couple of days to get back to you. I also have autism and can get easily burnt-out and overwhelmed, so unexplained disappearances are, unfortunately, a very real possibility. I apologise in advance.

Getting right down to it, I would like to play a younger, submissive/switch with an unexplored Mommy kink.

Our characters are in an established relationship. It is a relatively new thing, but they have been together for several months now and have grown to care deeply for one another. There is a bit of an age gap between them, perhaps 3-10 years, depending on my partner's preference. Up until now, their sex life has been very sweet and vanilla.

Our story starts with my character acting uncharacteristically shy and nervous as she's building up the nerve to talk to YC about exploring some possible kinks.
Please note that all of these are up for discussion, not just between our characters, but between us as well. Both you and your character have the right to say no to any of these.
  • Light BDSM
  • Hair pulling
  • Flogging
  • Spanking
  • Slapping
  • Choking
  • Biting
  • Marking (hickeys)
  • Scratching
  • Temperature play (ice/candle wax)
  • Face-sitting
  • Face fucking
  • Strap-ons
  • Rough sex
  • Dirty talk

These are the kinks my character would like to explore. Your character is welcome to suggest some of her own as well. Aftercare will be very important to my character, especially after rougher scenes.

Sometime during this kink exploration, my character will accidentally call yours "Mommy." Her level of embarrassment will depend on YC's reaction, but there will definitely be a whole lot of blushing involved. This will lead to a conversation about MC's mommy kink and might also lead to a shift in their dynamic outside of the bedroom, with your character taking on a more "motherly" role and allowing my character to indulge in the more "childish" experiences and behaviours that she was deprived of when she was younger.
  • YC playing with MC's hair or styling it
  • Cuddling
  • YC picking out outfits for MC
  • YC bathing MC or washing her hair
  • YC cooking for MC
  • Buying her sweet treats or stuffed animals
  • Letting her watch cartoons or Disney movies
  • Setting a bedtime
  • Taking care of MC while she is sick
  • Cute nicknames like "princess, honey, sweetheart, baby, etc."
  • All the while still keeping in mind that she is still an adult with adult intelligence, vocabulary, wisdom, responsibilities, etc. My character is not suddenly going to start acting like a little kid, she is just indulging her inner child a bit.

If any of this strikes your fancy, please send me a PM and we can take it from there.

Regards,
❣️The Red Queen❣️

Back
Top Bottom