Currently reading:
All Lets get creative!

Sonia

Noble Knight
Local time
Today 3:37 AM
Pronouns
She/Her/ They/Them
Hello~ Name is Ness! I go by she/her pronoun as well as They/Them. I have been rping for maybe 10 years. I've gone on and off throughout the years and am getting back into it. I love a good rp that is driven by the characters we create! If that is something you're interested please continue to read!

I don't have a preference on your character's gender nor your real life gender. I rp with anyone interested! I like to do fantasy, modern settings, honestly open to anything as long as it's interesting and we can have fun with it. My replies tend to be anything from small paragraphs to multiple paragraphs that can go on and on. It really depends on the scene and what it calls for. Sometimes I can be really detailed but if you're not giving me details then I will not be able to give great details either. My schedule for posting can be anywhere from multiple post a days to maybe once a week. I work a full time job and it can be quite exhausting so some weeks I don't feel up to posting. I promise to communicate if I am not feeling well to post. I don't expect the same but would prefer if my partners gave me the same amount of communication.

Now on to any limits, for things like violence or gore. I have a high tolerances for it when it comes to fight scenes but I do not do it in smut scenes. I am not into that as well as other things like non-consent, Scat, and age play. Honestly if you are into something it's better to ask me first if I'm comfortable with it or not. I will do the same and ask you if you are comfortable with what I'm doing. I write smut but that usually isn't my main thing to do. I like more story then smut please!

Now for the ideas. I will be adding some ideas but at the moment I don't have anything solid. Feel free to message me and we can discuss your ideas~

Added a new idea lol finally

Ahhh I deleted my idea on accident.
Idea 1: FeyxHuman
My idea was that MC is a fey who was going to be forced into a marriage with the Fey king. Instead of going through with it she escapes the human world where she does her best to blend in and survive the human world. This rp can go two way, the first it can be a sweet slice of life rp where MC is put in silly situation where YC does their best to help them out of and teach them the way of the human world. This can also go on a more darker tone and YC finds out MC is a fey and theeaten to expose them until MC does everything your character desires. It really depends on what angle you would like to play it. Please send a message if you are curious and would like to expand. Thank you~

Back
Top Bottom