Unspecified lets get some stories going!

Currently reading:
Unspecified lets get some stories going!

Local time
Today 11:54 AM
Hello and welcome to my request thread everyone. Me and my ladies are the ladies of the night. To anyone reading. I hope that anyone who reads this is interested in getting a role play going. For starters, I do any and all kinds of role plays. I prefer fxf, but would be more than willing to do a fxm. if I do fxm, I prefer to be the male in that scenario. With those pairings in mind, I can do any more detailed pairing. Such as; master and slave, friend and friend, lover and lover, etc. Anything is open, just shoot me a idea please. :)

The plot itself does not have to resolve only around smut or plot, my ratio depends on my plot. But, I do require some smut in my stories is all. I do require at least a paragraph as a reply and decent grammar is a plus. The only real limits that i have, is my character is not to die, unless discussed, no extreme force, certain bathroom play, And God modding of course. Anything and everything else, all up for discussion. If I find something to be to much, I will say something. So, who wants to try me out? ;)

Cravings! (Does not mean I will not take any other ideas! also, more will be on the way!)

• Superhero plot where one is kidnapped and turned to have other supers turned to help the order use them to take over the world.
  • This plot had a young girl turning and corrupting a unknowing virgin, after being forced to do so by her master.
  • i been wanting to do a female john wick style rp, have a lot of ideas for this one.
  • This plot has my character acquire the powers of hypnosis while working at a dead end job at a warehouse.
  • This plot has one characters mother forced to be blackmailed by the new girlfriend or boyfriend, while the daughter has no idea.
  • This plot has one character the slave to her father, who now wants his niece as his slave as well after she came over for the summer.
  • This plot has one character a spoiled stuck up brat forced to be a slave by her bodyguard.
  • This plot has one character part of a group that gets killed and her being hunted down, only to be saved by someone that was in the military and uses her body as payment.
  • This plot has one character being put on probation only to have the probation officer attracted to them and threatening to put them in jail if they do not become their slave
  • Country character forced to use their body so that their family gets to stay in their home
  • Dancer forced to sleep with customers

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom