The Senate

Serf
Local time
Today 1:23 AM
Pronouns
She, her
(◉‿◉)_My OOC Basics _(◉‿◉)
  • Strictly 21+. No exceptions.
  • Romance is nice when there's meat on the bones (the story).
  • Fairly frequent poster/responder (will notify if there are changes).
  • Expect 2 to 4+ paragraphs at least. I go with the flow and pace of the rp. Though there could always be a novella waiting.
  • A human person that expects good grammar but understands typos happen.
  • FxM pairings (me as the F).
  • No doubling, npcs ok.
  • OC's, OC's, OC's and one CC I am willing to play.
  • Am always open to pitches/stories of your own.
(っ◔◡◔)っ ♥ My OOC Expectations from you ♥
  • For you to be over 21 years of age.
  • OC's preferred, CC ok if they can fit the setting.
  • 1-3 responses per week (unless otherwise notified of delays).
  • Ghosting is fine. Communication is even better. No questions asked if/when notice is given.
  • Build a story with me, not for me.
  • To be informed of any hard no's/any limits you have in what you want to see in rp.
  • Let me know you have read and understood these by PM'ing me the story of Darth Plagueis the Wise with any of the rp bits that interest you.
★彡[ʜᴏᴡ ɪ ᴄᴏɴᴅᴜᴄᴛ ᴍʏ ʀᴘ]彡★
  • Story > smut. Yes, some of my characters may be flirty. Yes, I like a good spicy scene when it fits the story. But ultimately, whatever smut is produced will be in service to the story and not the other way around.
  • Scenes. Sometimes a time skip is beneficial for the rp. Sometimes, ending a scene and starting a new one is. Think of it as a movie, with its own sequences. Some are long one-takes. Some are brief flashes.
  • Limits. I can't really think of any beyond scat and vore (and already stated site limits). That doesn't mean everything is a go. It means I will go with what fits the mood or vibe of the rp. There's a few more things I am not interested in, which is why it's always best to just ask before attempting anything. Nothing will weird me out, I promise.
  • My plots are just ideas. It doesn't mean everything is set in stone. It also doesn't mean I can't lift a character from one of my plots and put them in yours. That I am unable to change something in it. Collaboration is the goal here.
  • Not listed? No worries! I love all kinds of rp. If you have a question about something you'd like to set up, just ask!
  • I don't care what gender you are behind the screen. I really don't. While I have a preference for whoever I am writing with to have a male character (or at least male parts), not a single fuck is given as to who is writing it. Your gender is insignificant compared to our writing chemistry.
  • Slice of life is cool, but I need something more. Something fantastical. So while my scenes will contain slice of life moments, that will not be my main focus. Those moments will be there to serve the story, not be it.

꧁༺~ ~ Favorite themes/genres for all rp ~ ~༻꧂

• Psychological horrors and or thrillers. •
• Philosophical conundrums, debates and clusterfucks. •
• Comedy, light hearted or dark. •
• Romances with happy or sad endings. •
• Battle for dominance •

꧁༺~ ~ OC Settings (elevator pitches, negotiable) ~ ~༻꧂

Wiggle room is there to play whatever character you would like within this
setting, so don't be shy to ask questions to get a better sense of it or to add
ideas of your own! I can only give you a sense of the character I would be playing.
If you feel inspired by it or the world, go nuts! Let's have some fun.

• FANTASY SETTINGS •

Battle Of The Beyond ( Magic, Medieval/Steampunk ) premise:
[Inspirations: D&D]

The world was nearly destroyed by magic thousands of years ago in what is
known as the Battle of the Beyond. In their anger and grief, the many races
banded together and purged their world of Magi, the ones who wielded such destructive powers.
Through the years, remaining Magi were hunted and eradicated
wherever they showed up and revealed their hand. But now, an old and powerful
Magi stirs from her involuntary slumber, looking at a world much different than the one she
was born into. With the knowledge of the Fountain of Arcana, waters that can restore the ebb and flow of magic
and bestow those that bathe in it with their power, this Magi sets out into this hostile land.
Will she run into friends or foes? And who is to say it was only she who awoke…

It's All Taken Care Of (Vampires, Demons) premise:
Period setting (Regency Era or Feudal Japan Era)
[Inspirations: Bridgerton, Jane Austen novels.]

Arranged marriages. We've all heard happy stories. We've heard horror stories. But on whatever point
of that spectrum this one will fall in depends entirely on the rp. Two people have been
brought together in the bonds of an inescapable marriage. Now they must navigate their
lives through it, be it for greatness or ruin.

For Regency Era: Two heads of the households have come together to arrange the marriage
of their respective second children, knowing that the unison of their bloodlines
would make each household stand stronger in the eyes of the court. Secretly, they plan a coup
against their less than able King by consolidating power. Will the married couple find
themselves swept up in the power hungry madness or will they have something else to live for?
And then there are vampires to deal with. Some of them may already be part of the family….

For Feudal Japan Era: War. It has been ever a constant between five great factions.
But now, the two largest ones seek to consolidate and make some peace in
order to strengthen their position. However, this is not simply a binding, it is
the future of their merging, for this new married couple will now find themselves as
the leaders of it all. It is not just humans they must battle, but demons as well.
Who is to say these demonic entities aren't already among them…

• MODERN ( 90's ) SETTING •

In Plain Sight ( Eldritch horror, Criminal, Aliens ) premise:
[Inspirations: Lovecraft, The Godfather, 90's action movies]

A turf war between three criminal organizations has begun in the city of Atlanta,
giving the authorities plenty of bodies to put away in their morgues. One of these
organizations, known as the Hudson Hounds, has taken the lead in this
great expansion of territory. Not just due to their dedicated soldiers, but also
because of one of their lieutenants who has an impeccable record when it comes
to getting the job done and disposing of the evidence, leaving litigators with no nails to close their would-be coffins.
A consummate professional with no records of her existence, no paper trail and no attachments to this world other than her
love for coffee, drugs and heavy metal music. A lost soul who has found herself on a planet that is unaware of the existence of other beings, taking
human form and making a living doing the very same thing she had been placed on the prison planet of Caledus for.
Will it be the authorities of planet Earth that put an end to her criminal enterprises or authorities beyond this solar system?

• SCI-FI SETTING •

Heroes of Andromeda ( Advanced Tech, Space, Realistic ) premise:
[Inspirations: 2001: A Space Odyssey, Star Trek, Prometheus, Flash Gordon]

In the year 2238, planet Earth was facing its untimely demise with the appearance of an asteroid one-third
of its size heading right for it. A group of scientists and military personnel were sent to deflect this astronomical
terror, but in their success, found themselves sucked into an accidental wormhole that took them beyond their
galaxy and into another one. Not all survived the crash landing into the only hospitable planet they found in this foreign
system and those that did would surely never be the same. While the search for a way to get back home
is ever present, priorities have been established. At the forefront of that list is survival, for they are not
alone on this planet. Environmental dangers are just as threatening as those of the others they must now face.
Some of the locals are enslaved while others benefit from their higher advantages. Sticking to her guns, we see a
promising young Commander put her training to good use in whatever way she must. To defeat her foe or make tactical treaties
that will ensure their continued survival is now the question she faces. With help? Opposition? Mercy? Compassion?
That is what we must now find out.

• FANDOM •

I am not really interested in playing in any Fandom settings. However, I would be more
than happy to play an adult Raven (DC) that is thrust upon any other
setting (because dimensional shenanigans!), be it another fandom setting or an original one.
Out of all my offers, this one would require some back and forth to establish.

(⇁⇁)Important Note(↽↽)

I am a fan of the joy of discovery through rp, therefore, getting a basic idea of the world is nice but over planning is not. Tell me about the world, not what your character would or would not do in it. Let's have an organic experience! I'm here to create stories, not have anyone write out my fan fic or me write theirs. If you're still reading this and you're still interested, shoot me a PM and we'll see if we can make some rp happen!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom