MxM π‹π„𝐓'𝐒 π†πŽ 𝐎𝐍 𝐀𝐍 𝐀𝐃𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐔𝐑𝐄 .ᐟ

pastelwritings

professional gremlin !
Inner Sanctum Nobility
Local time
Today 9:10 PM
Pronouns
they / them
greetings fellow writers ! this is your FRIENDLY NEIGHBORHOUD GREMLIN ( or you can just call me pastel ), looking to write more stories and explore new characters. admin is very friendly and will respond to any inquiries anyone might have. i'm always willing to discuss a story, even if our interests aren't 100% on par. after all, that's the beauty of writing. sometimes, you need to come out of your comfort zone and try something brand new ! anyway, enough rambling and onto the interesting part !

my very first option and the one i'm mostly versed into is danmei novels. these are chinese BL novels, taking place in ancient china. they're generally pretty 18+ with all kinds of mature themes and alot of fantasy elements. i write canon characters from the following danmei novels : grandmaster of demonic cultivation, heaven official's blessing, the husky and his white cat shizun, the scum villain's self - saving system and faraway wanderers. if you're not familiar with danmei ( which is more than likely ), or simply aren't interested in them, there's other options.

i write as and with both canon characters and originals. whichever you prefer !

my preferred muse gender is male. that doesn't mean i won't ever write women. it's just more difficult for me to portray them and i feel more comfortable writing males. i really like writing romance and my preferred ships are MxM. however, i'm willing to write MxF if i'm writing the female counterpart. in which case, i may opt to fade to black when things get spicy. again, that's for my own comfort. if you're adamant about writing it out, i may agree to it. it depends on my confidence that day. it's also worth mentioning that i prefer writing the bottom / submissive muse when writing MxM especially. my females may come off a little dominant or be completely submissive. i haven't yet decided and it depends on how the character is shaped.

aside from romance, i really like apocalyptic settings. i'm familiar with the last of us ( first game an the hbo series ), but i'm willing to work with original worlds as well. many people seem to prefer original worlds, which is perfectly fine ! i also like slice of life, adventure, horror. battle threads are not my forte and the one genre i will not write is sci - fi. anything super futuristic, or containing aliens it a no - go from me. sorry about that.

that being said, i won't write in the following fandoms : marvel / dc, kuroshitsuji, kimetsu no yaiba, dragonball and star wars.

i write in 3rd POV only and my replies are typially 3 - 5 paragraphs long. you don't have to match length, but please don't reply with half a line to my detailed replies ! thank you.

some plotting is always required, in order to decide on a basic storyline that we can follow later on.

i'm into heavy and potentially triggering content, just ask me and i'll let you know what i'm into. always following sanctum's rules, of course !

smut is a - okay with me, as long as it's not the focus of the roleplay.

WHAT I'M CURRENTLY ACTIVELY LOOKING FOR ?

a MxM romance thread for my oc, jiang yehua. he's a danmei - inspired original character in an original universe. no knowledge of any novel or any drama is requires. just willingness to discuss and find common ground ! you can find his information in my
character roster ! trigger warning for heavy themes.

FANDOMS I'M WILLING TO WRITE :

β‡Ύ grandmaster of demonic cultivation
β‡Ύ heaven official's blessing
β‡Ύ the scum villain's self - saving system
β‡Ύ the husky and his white cat shizun
β‡Ύ faraway wanderers
β‡Ύ ten miles of peach blossoms
β‡Ύ ashes of love
β‡Ύ the birth of the drama king
β‡Ύ disney ( mainly the classic cartoons )
β‡Ύ harry potter
β‡Ύ the lord of the rings / hobbit
β‡Ύ avatar the last airbender / the legend of korra
β‡Ύ inuyasha
β‡Ύ naruto
β‡Ύ bleach

ask for specifics . . .

Back
Top Bottom