MxF Lets have some fun together, okay?

Currently reading:
MxF Lets have some fun together, okay?

Vivacil

Serf
Local time
Today 4:25 PM
Hello Sanctum! My name is Vivacil and Im looking for some slow burn romance roleplay partners! I do FxM mostly with me as the female, you may be able to sway me for mxm or fxf but you'd realllly have to convince me :3 PM or reply to this thread if interested and we shall discuss!

What I look for in a partner.
~I'm looking for someone who is capable to hold me back from rushing romance- because i do that alot sadly and it leaves the roleplays a bit lackluster.
~Is willing to do copious amounts of smut (when romance has started- or we could even do hate smut!)
~Will reply more than once a day (4+ times please!)
~Uses more 4-10 paragraphs in their responses
~Will tell me if the roleplay isn't going in a direction they're comfortable with/is getting a bit tedious to respond to. I want my partner to be interested and engaged in the roleplay- so please tell me if anything is wrong!
~Is okay with bratty/stubborn characters.
~Has a ref for their character or is very descriptive of them!

What to expect from me.
~I will reply almost always with the same length or more as you! If I don't I'm either sleepy or rushed so tell me if its too short and I'll remede it!
~I will reply between 10 minutes-1 hour depending on our length of roleplay
~NO kink scares me! The worst thing I could do is say no to the Kink but i will not leave you in the dark!
~I do not tolerate any ooc racism, homophobia or bullying in general. I wont even warn i will just block.

Some genres and fandoms of roleplays I seriously enjoy.

~Game of Thrones
~The Witcher
~Harry Potter
~Homestuck
~Skyrim
~Soul Eater
~ RWBY

~Fantasy
~Romance
~Action

A few of my favorite scenarios.

We don't have to do these! We can discuss anything you wanna do! Im very open minded!

1. Guardian Angel
Person A has had many near-death experiences in their life. They should be dead but it's as if something is protecting them. Then they meet Person B, their guardian angel.

2. Vampire Prince
Person A is a vampire Prince. They rule the kingdom and sit on the throne, but it's all with reluctance. Every year a sacrifice is brought from a nearby village for The Vampire Royalty. They kidnap Person B and take them to the castle. From here you can go in any direction you want! Person A can turn person B into a vampire, Person A can have mercy on them and send them back to the village, or maybe even keep Person B as a pet or something of the likes. This one is very open so just have fun with it!

3. Western Universe
Person A is riding along the outskirts of their ranch when they see Person B on the ground. Person B has been shot and will soon bleed to death if they aren't helped.
I left this one fairly open too. Does Person A take the risk and help Person B? What will it cost them if the do?

4. Werewolf Universe
I don't really have anything specific for this one. I feel it's a bit of an oldie but goodie. Similar to the Vampire one there are a lot of ways you could go. Are they both werewolves? Is one human? Does one of them get turned and the other has to deal with it? Are there two werewolf packs fighting? There are just so many possibilities with this one, just go for it.

5. Best friends brother
Muse A's big brother's hot best friend (Muse B) keeps 'accidentally' brushing their hand against Muse A's and 'accidentally' stumbling into Muse A's room trying to look for the bathroom even though he's been here a million times. Muse A's brother goes out to the store leaving the two muses alone- does Muse B finally make a move?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom