cade_ok

panty salesman
Local time
Today 10:40 AM
Pronouns
whatever
writing.gif

Hello Everyone <3

It's been a long while since I last wrote up or even posted a request thread, so I'm not sure if this will be ideal or turn out the way it's supposed to.
My name is Cade, I go by they/them pronouns and I'm 21. I've been writing for 10+ years and roleplaying for 8 out of those 10.

I absolutely LOVE putting together a great story, and I'm always working on my ability to write in any genre though I may not be perfect yet.
Something else I really enjoy is great people I can work with in OOC. Someone to talk with and brainstorm ideas and put things together, someone open-minded and still able to talk OOC even while working on an rp.

It's safe to say that you can
expect my replies to match yours if we work together. I wouldn't want to type out too much or too less. Besides that, my range for replies can be anywhere from 300 to 1000 words, with 300 as my minimum, to anywhere between 700 and 1000 as the max. Typically 4+ paragraphs.
I do get busy with school and work, things like that so I try my best to reply at least once a day, and if not.. then definitely on weekends.

When it comes to violence, gore, or any kind of fighting I don't really mind as long as it's at least realistic. I personally don't tend to do as many fighting scenes in roleplays as I used to, so if it calls for it, I'll be a bit rusty. However, I do like a bit of gore and violence..
just not in smut.

Talking about smut and preferences in
OOC is very important to me. Being on the same page when it comes to smut scenes and writing, to avoid any confusion or awkwardness lol. Personally, when I'm writing or working on an rp the plot-to-smut ratio I like to keep is 60/40.

We all have kinks
I'll list the ones I like, and my "no-no" list as well.

My Favorite Kinks

- Neck Kissing/Biting/Licking
- Choking
- Oral, Giving&Recieving
- Teasing
- Overstimulation
- Light BDSM
- Aftercare
- Creampies
- Slow Burn
- Anal

My No-No List

- Vore
- Scat
- Humiliation
- Incest
- Any characters under 18
- Crying
- Dismemberment
- Mutilation
- Anything involving animals
- Extreme BDSM
- Adultery (Cheating)

DISCLAIMER: JUST BECAUSE ALL OF THIS IS LISTED, DOES NOT MEAN IT WILL BE INCORPORATED IN EVERY RP.
We'll have to talk about it and decide what we both like <3

Some Pairings I Like
Ex-Lovers
Enemies to Lovers
Forbidden Romance
Mafia Themes
College Students
Fantasy-Based Romance

Here are some plots I've come up with!

There has been a war raging through the continent between multiple countries, all because of a very rare mineral discovered hundreds of years ago. Ownership and claim over it have been continuously disputed for centuries. Though a dispute of ownership caused the war, the actual location of the mineral was unknown. YC lives in a prominent and wealthy family within a country in the south. As the child of a near-royal couple, YC has lived in lavish castles, rooms, and areas.

It's the day of YC's 21st birthday and YC's been given a family heirloom, a locket. YC tries to open it and is warned against it while it may not even be possible to open. Unbeknownst to YC, in this locket sits the rare mineral that so many have died for, that the very war was waged for.

Only days after YC's birthday, the castle was under siege. In the midst of panic and chaos and after being separated from others in the castle, YC barricades themselves in a room. Sooner or later, MC comes knocking.

YC is the child of a well renown and respected mafia boss. You were raised under the guise of having a large family. Throughout your childhood, YC was exposed to and met with many people, but not anything they did or their profession. Sometime after turning 15 years old, YC was sat down and told about "the family" and what they do. A year later, MC was introduced as a new member of the family, a personal bodyguard. Being only a year older than YC, your father hoped we would get along, and for 7 years, we did.

But eventually, we grew up, became professional, and grew apart.

After years of peace between gang organizations, a rival group stirs the waters after killing a member of the family in a petty dispute. Conferences and meetings resulted in no solution. With the amount of tension that lingered in the air, everyone moved, spoke, and listened very carefully. This would be YC's very first encounter with what the family's work is really like, and why you have a bodyguard in the first place.

WIP

I really hope I get to work with some of you, or whoever reads this and decides they're interested.

PLEASE PM ME IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS OR INTERESTS

<3

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom