Unspecified Let's tell a story together

Currently reading:
Unspecified Let's tell a story together

Nera

Serf
Local time
Today 12:45 PM
Hello, my name is Nera, and I am new to the community, but not to roleplaying. I have been gaming now for a little over twenty years. In that time I have learned a few things about what I like and do not like in a roleplay. This thread is about summing all that up, in writing, to the best of my ability, and of course making a roleplay pitch as well.

This is my female characters seeking female characters or male characters thread. I have another thread up for male characters in the appropriate section, but that is not the focus of this request thread here.

Although I am flexible on this point, I prefer a large amount of story over smut most of the time. I view the adult content as being icing on the cake, not the cake in question.

I have few limits, mostly adding up to not liking anything that has its proper place in the toilet.

I like fantasy and supernatural roleplay the most, and I will be editing this soon to list a few plots I would like to do and I will be adding some characters on here eventually too. Please send me a message and do not post to this thread.

In a world where demons rule, and vampires are slaves, a war has broken out between the two races, with humanity caught in the middle.

Your character is a demon who has found a vampire in your territory. How does your character respond? Does he take her prisoner
as expected? Does he help him get out alive? What happens next? Maybe they start having a forbidden romance. Or maybe the demon takes the vampire prisoner. Or maybe the vampire repays the demon's hospitality by betraying him. There are so many different paths this story could take here.

Your character is a vampire. My character is a vampire hunter. My character is being sentenced to life as a vampire for her crimes against the vampire race. They have decided your character is to do the deed. What happens next? Does your character do it? Do they keep her as a pet, or take him as a lover. Do they rebel, getting themselves in trouble to when they help him escape? Again lots of potential stories here.

Elves and Humans are at war, and have been for decades. Your character is an elf who hates humans. He comes across my character in the woods, after having been thrown from her horse. What does your character do? Does he help the human? Take her prisoner? Again lots of possibilities here.

I am willing to look at playing the other character in these scenarios as well. I am also willing to play M/F, not just M/M. At this point I am more interested in the scenes then the pairings I believe. So if you are interested send me a PM. Do not reply here. You will get no response if you do.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom