MxF Let's tell a tale.

Valkyrie

Alis Volat Propriis
Inner Sanctum Nobility
Local time
Today 12:54 AM
Hi there!
About me
I've Rped for about 10 years and I've had some of my short fiction worked published. I look for that sort of quality in my RP as well, and strive to use RP to both entertain myself and help me improve as a writer. I really enjoy romance plots, especially complicated, tangled ones where we put our characters through quite a bit of emotional torture.

I enjoy stories with a lot of push and pull, where characters really conflict but also can't resist the pull they feel for each other. I'm also a fan of stories where I play against a darker/more dominant character. I don't really play classically submissive characters. I enjoy playing women who have their own kinds of strength, independence, and skills. A well-developed character with flaws and a colorful history is the best way to keep me interested.

Partner Expectations:
  • You must contribute to the plot/discussion about the RP. If you answer me in one-word sentences or give me nothing to work with while we're discussing a base plot, I will decline to RP with you. I prefer discussions with more depth, where both parties give ideas and brainstorm. I'm here to enjoy a story, and I don't enjoy it when I do all the work, or don't have a collaborator willing to contribute ideas.
  • You must add to the story, if I do all the leading of the story, I am likely to drop the thread. It's too much work to not have a partner make contributions.
  • Communication. Fairly frequent posts. I usually post at least once a day, sometimes more. If you can post at least several times a week, we should be fine.
  • Decent grammar and spelling. Typos happen, but there are a lot of awesome apps that help with spelling and grammar, which I also try to make full use of.
  • Between 2-4 paragraphs per post most of the time. I have done longer posts (+6 paragraphs), but more often than not I stick to that happy medium of 2-4 and hope you do too. If you only do one-line or single para RP, I'm not the right partner for you. I consider a parapraph to be at least 4-5 sentences.
  • If you're not interested in or unable to continue a story, just tell me. I'd rather know than be left to wonder.
Pairing Preferences:
  • Story & Smut - I'm fine with stories that involve sex, but sex cannot be the sole focus of the story. I don't mind elements of rough sex, hate sex, bdsm, and the like. My limits for smut include, but are not limited to: Scat, Watersports, incest.
  • Darkness/Light - I tend to play characters that fall within the realm of Chaotic good or Neutral Good. I tend to enjoy when they are pitted against (or fall for) male characters who are dark but redeemable.
  • I do not enjoy "Gary-Stu" male characters. If your character is just a good at everything, all the time, I'll be utterly bored. I also don't particularly enjoy "Good" Guys who don't have a dark side or weaknesses.
What I'd like to RP:

I prefer to build a plot/world with a partner, rather than have pre-made stories/characters. If you have something you are interested in writing and it fits within the genres below, let me know and we'll work together to build something awesome!
General Genres:
  • Sci-fi
  • Fantasy
  • Supernatural (I prefer to play werewolves, witches and other various supernatural creatures. I don't enjoy playing Vampires, but do not mind if you want to be one.)
  • Superheroes
  • Norse Mythology (Modern or Classic)
Pairing Preferences
Dragon shapeshifter X Other Supernatural Being
Werewolf X Werewolf
Werewolf X Human
Werewolf X Other Supernatural Creature
Witch X Werewolf
Witch X Other Supernatural Creature
Princess X Dark Mage

Canon Genres:

Marvel
Pairing Preferences:
  • Black WidowXWinter Soldier (either MCU or 616, or some combination of the 2)
The Originals
Pairing Preferences:
  • HaleyXElijah

Current Plot Ideas:
Angels and Demons

Zarabrael was once served in the armies of heaven, loyal and steadfast, until she got into a disagreement with her commander over killing a human she still presumed could be saved. She disobeyed his direct order and fell from grace. For the last thousand years she has still tried to help humanity, and maintained some of her abilities as an angel, despite her fall from grace.

I'd prefer a demon who is rebelling against Hell or another fallen angel that is not okay with humanity being caught in the crossfire for this pairing. I'd still hope that he would be a rather dark character, with a more ominous outlook. Maybe he's seeking his own kind of redemption, on his own terms, by his actions.

PM me if this sounds like your sort of thing. And remember, in-depth discussion > one-word or one-line discussions.

Thanks,
Muse

Last edited: Monday at 9:24 PM

Last edited:
I am interested in the MCU winter Soldier and Black Widow

Back
Top Bottom