MxF Let's write a story! [Doubling friendly]

lemon-bitters

32. Hobby Writer.
Local time
Yesterday 11:28 PM
Pronouns
she/her
I couldn't utter my love when it counted
Ah, but I'm singing like a bird 'bout it now...

About Lemon:

Hello everyone. Thanks so much for checking out this search thread. A little about me:

I'm 32 years old, primarily a SAHM and I've been role playing on and off for about 15-17 years. If I had to put a label to it, I guess I'd say that I'm lit. to advanced lit. when it comes to my writing style. My average post length tends to be between 2-4 paragraphs depending on the scene, but I can write more if the situation calls for it, or mirror my partner if they tend to write more on average. I prefer to write in past tense and in third person. I can play both male and female characters, but I prefer female unless we're doubling, which I'm very happy to do. I'm also happy to play canon and original characters and I absolutely love brainstorming with my partners when it comes to making a plot.

I love role playing with both fandoms and original stories. Right now I don't really have any fandoms I'm craving aside from one or two (the book series A Court of Thorns and Roses and the Assassins Creed game) but if that changes I'll absolutely either update this thread or post a new one. Below is a list of what I'd be interested in playing, and the characters I'd like to play/find in my target fandoms.

Finally, for smut - I prefer that it doesn't overwhelm the story. Sex is a neat writing tool that could really help the relationship between two characters change, and it can have a huge impact on where the story is going. But, I don't want it to be something that happens right away. I like a nice, slow build, and I really, really prefer more story than smut. (...Like a 70/30 or 80/20 ratio.) That being said if you prefer a story without it, I'm totally cool with that too! Just let me know your boundaries and we can work out a great role play together. It's all about respect, right? We can have fun either way.

What I'm Looking for in a Partner:

Seeking someone who can play male and would be up for playing any side characters or background characters as needed. I'd love to find someone who is willing to help in story building, brainstorming, and basically meeting me halfway in creating the story. Collaboration is great and I think it's a lot of fun having a partner who brings their own ideas and creativity to the story building process. Please also have decent grammar and spelling (though yes, mistakes happen, no biggie). I'd prefer if you could please write in past tense, and in third person. Finally, just hoping to find a partner who is respectful of my boundaries and limits. I think that's about it. I'll update if I forget something.

Limits: no scat/related, vore, feet, incest, furries, and I reserve the right to say 'absolutely not' to anything at any time.

The Cravings:

General Pairings:

Western
Outlaw x Heiress
Outlaw x Heir
Outlaw x Lawman
Adventurer x Adventurer
Cowboy x Victorian
Your Suggestion!

Fantasy:
Knight x Witch
Fae x Mortal
Assassin x Princess/Noble
Noble x Peasant
Arranged Marriage

Victorian:
Arranged Marriage
Vampire x Mortal
Adventurer x Assistant

General Themes/Ideas:
Beauty and the Beast
Tarzan
Wild West with Steampunk and Fantasy Creatures
Wild West with Paranormal Monsters
Dracula
Mafia (Modern)
Lord of the Rings Inspired
DnD / Critical Role Inspired
Modern world meets Fantasy World
Modern Fantasy
Pirates
Myths and Legends
Mythology
Nature Spirits

A Court of Thorns and Roses (Series)
Seeking:

Cassian
Azriel
Rhysand

Willing to Play:
OC
Rhysand
Azriel
Feyre
Nesta
Elaine
Amren
Mor
Lucien
Your Request

Assassin's Creed (Series)
Seeking:
Ezio Auditore
Malik Al-Sayf

Willing to Play:
Leonardo Da Vinci
Niccolo Macchiavelli
Federico Auditore
Altair Ibn-La'Ahad
Jacob Frye
Evie Frye
Henry Green
Ratonhnhaké:ton/Connor
Desmond Miles
Shaun Hastings
Rebecca Crane
Your Request

That's all I have right now but I'll definitely update this thread when something new comes to me. Right now it's pretty late and this is all I can think to include. I hope you find something you like, and if so let me know.

Thanks again for visiting. Have a great rest of your day/week!

Remember me, love
When I'm reborn
As a shrike to your sharp
And glorious thorn...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom