All Lewd News: An Unconventional News Channel - [4-5 Players]

SynfulDesire

"Let me paint your soul with words"
Inner Sanctum Nobility
Local time
Today 10:50 PM
Pronouns
She/Her/demon
Greetings to all roleplayers seeking an unforgettable and electrifying experience - As a reporter! Prepare to step into the alluring realm of "News Fuck" LEWD NEWS! [Title Pending] a unique and provocative roleplay that revolves around an unconventional news channel. Here, we'll explore the captivating journey of using sexuality and fetishes to skyrocket to fame while our characters navigate their everyday lives, struggling with the consequences of their lewd acts in front of the camera.

It is all about the struggle of being well-known on the streets by other people and introduced to new fetishes and lewd acts, all in the name of journalism!
There will be certain goals that will be explained in OOC beforehand for each day, all together I seek to have a 7 day progression, meaning every day there is some sort of script for the reporters that they will try to follow while also having to deal with the aftermath of certain activities in there private lives, maybe the husband does not like what his wife did recently when she interviewed that gang. Or some private drama involving two rival reporters!

To get a better understanding of what this roleplay is about, here are a few examples of what can be

• Naked News: Our daring reporters shed their inhibitions, delivering the latest headlines while completely nude, igniting a storm of sexual tension and scandalous excitement among viewers.
  • Fetish Interviews: The reporters and other guests engage in interviews that dive deep into unique fetishes and explore the sensual aspects of their lives, providing an intimate and unfiltered look into their desires aswell as testing them out live on stage.
  • Live BDSM Demonstrations: The news channel hosts live demonstrations of BDSM practices, showcasing the art of domination, submission, and bondage to an eager audience.
  • Erotic Investigative Journalism: Our talented reporters delve into the secretive world of underground sex clubs, exposing hidden secrets and shedding light on taboo practices, all while maintaining their professional integrity of course 😏
  • Sex Toy Reviews: The hosts of "News Fuck" provide in-depth reviews of various sex toys, exploring their features, functionality, and overall pleasure potential.
  • Crime Reports: The reporters are investigating crime scenes of lately seen perverts and attacks, sometimes witnessing it live or even be attacked.
  • Passionate Interview: Sometimes the reporters need to be more engaging with there guests to get the information they want.

• Some Professions that are possible
  • News Anchor/Presenter
  • Reporter/Journalist
  • Weather-Reporter
  • Interviewer
  • Cameraman/Camerawomen
  • Newsroom Technician
  • News Producer

I'm very much open for suggestions! This is my first attempt of hosting a group-RP but I believe with some strict rules and course aswell as "final goals" for each character, there won't be many problems.

Not that the fun stuff is done, here are the rules and the course I was thinking would work well:
    With a larger party size, it means that we need to have a OOC thread or private conversation together to make sure that everyone knows what is happening with each character or where there path leads to and many more reasons.
    I would like to implement a form of Time for the roleplay to make sure that with all the stuff going on, everyone would know when exacly something is happening, allowing us to backtrack and to have multiple scenes going on at the same time.

I personally prefer to write longer texts where I do backtrack of what has happened, giving my characters perspective before going into there lewd acts, followed by something to keep the story and plot kicking. Something I have a really hard time with is when people don't proceed much further or not at all, this is completely acceptable if it is a longer scene or when "waiting" for someone else in the group to finish there scene. But I want to read something new each time I read a reply, preferably a new scene in each reply but not a must have.

My personal preferences are: Exhibitionism, The glorious three (Oral, vaginal, Anal), sexism, dirty talk, public sex, cum play, light BDSM, Voyeurism, Gangbang, Doublepenetration, lesbian, threesome.

My no-go's are: Pain, Drugs, Vore, Cliché Dom-sub relationships, To much romance,

I want this roleplay to be both funny and erotic, mixing the casual with the lewd in a rather unusual way that will be more than exciting, pinky promise!

Here are some examples of what is to be expected or rather, what could be.
    Interviewing a pervert in the park
    In the middle of the park, the reporter and her camerateam sets up her live broadcast, preparing to deliver a summary of recent events. Unbeknownst to her, the pervert lurks nearby today, eagerly awaiting his chance to engage in his provocative behavior and do something extreme infront of the camera. As the reporter starts her summary, the pervert, driven by his perverse tendencies, approaches from behind. He swiftly exposes himself and positions himself close to the reporter, teasingly pressing against her. With the camera capturing the unfolding events, the reporter tries to maintain her composure, continuing her delivery despite the interruption. The pervert, fueled by the thrill of the moment, takes it a step further. He pulls the reporter's clothing aside and enters her from behind, causing a mixture of surprise, arousal, and shock. The reporter, caught off guard, finds herself torn between her professional obligations and the unexpected pleasure that courses through her body as she's getting railed from behind. In the midst of the explicit encounter, they find a rhythm, the perverts thrusting into the reporter as she struggles to maintain her focus on delivering the news about perverse attempts in the park....... Reporter (struggling): "Ladies and gentlemen... moans... I apologize for the... gasps... interruption. Please bear with me... breathy whispers... as I continue to report. The... moans... recent events... whimpers... have had a significant impact on... shaky breaths... the local community. We must... pleasured gasps... analyze the implications... strained whispers... for the future." News Anchor (man, in the studio): "How does it feel to be dominated so thoroughly, with the pervert's cock thrusting deep into your throat? Can you give us any insight into the sensations you're experiencing?" and so on...
    Inside the studio, involving the studios manager and live calls from viewers
    The female reporter, embracing her submissive nature and craving further punishment, eagerly accepted her manager's orders. She straddled his cock on the chair, ready to ride him while continuing to answer the callers' questions. The intense sensations of pleasure mixed with pain made it difficult for her to concentrate, causing her voice to be interlaced with moans and gasps. As the manager's cock filled her, the reporter struggled to maintain composure while responding to the callers. Her voice trembled with pleasure as she attempted to articulate coherent answers, her body bouncing up and down on her manager's member. Caller: "Reporter, what turns you on the most? Tell us while you're riding your boss." The female reporter (moaning): "Oh God, being dominated... feeling used and degraded... that's what turns me on. I love being controlled and punished..." The reporter's words were punctuated by the rhythmic movements of her hips, riding her manager's cock with a mix of pleasure and surrender. Her moans and gasps grew louder and more frequent, blending with her attempts to answer the questions from the callers.
    News anchors having fun
    .....a female news anchor and her male coworker sat side by side, both wearing there appropiate suits, as they prepared to deliver the latest political news to their viewers. The male anchor reporter, sporting an enormous erection, began to stroke his cock provocatively during the live broadcast. Female News Anchor: "Good evening, viewers. Today, we bring you the most important political news from around the globe." As the female anchor continued her dialogue, the male reporter's actions intensified. In the middle of her sentence, he abruptly stood up, his pulsating cock in hand, and ejaculated onto her face. She reacted with surprise..... Female News Anchor (maintaining professionalism with a wide smile): "Well, that's certainly an unexpected development. Thank you for your contribution, and now let's continue with the news." she says as she wipes the cum off her lips, licking her fingers clean.....
    Some drama and fighting
    the female anchor began reporting on the scandal involving the president a whore. However, before she could finish her dialogue, the male anchor forcefully shoved his cock down her throat, initiating a change in their positions. Male News Anchor (lustfully): "Allow me to take over, my dear. I'll continue where our lovely colleague left off, the scandalous details that have captured the nation's attention." He says as he shoves his cock into the female anchor reporters mouth before she could start reading the report. As he thrust his cock into her mouth, the female anchor's words became a mix of muffled speech and moaning pleasure. His fluency in changing positions of reporting while engaging in explicit acts added a disturbing layer to the scene. Male News Anchor: "Fuck, this story is wild! Can you believe the sick fuckery happening behind closed doors? Let's dive deeper into the perverse mind of this twisted president, shall we?" The female anchor reporter pulled her head back, gasping for air after pleasuring her male coworker. Despite her moans and gasps, she valiantly continued with her explicit report, providing explicit details. Female News Anchor (gasping and moaning): "Ah... Excuse me, viewers. Let me catch my breath... (moans) Now, let's dive deeper into the explicit and scandalous encounters between the president and the whore....."
    During the scene in the studio, a weather reporter could be taking part in it.
    Naked Weather Forecast Reporter (shocked and aroused): "Oh my... (struggles to tear her gaze away) What... What is happening? I... I need to do my part... for the viewers..." Her voice quivers with a mix of shock and arousal as she tries to avert her eyes from the explicit scene unfolding before her, the male anchor man fucking his female coworker right up the ass, not caring about reading the script any longer. The naked weather forecast reporter, torn between her obligation to deliver the weather forecast and the captivating sight within the studio, struggles to maintain her composure. With a deep breath, she reluctantly turns her attention to the camera, attempting to regain her professionalism despite the overwhelming distraction. Naked Weather Forecast Reporter (shakily): "And now, let's... (pauses, eyes darting towards the ongoing scene) let's focus on the weather... for our dedicated viewers... (struggles to find her words)... across... the... region." Her voice wavers, the shock and arousal still evident, as she valiantly tries to fulfill her duty while grappling with the explicit display just a few feet away.

The World

I was thinking something along New York or Los angeles would be fitting, if you have suggestins until I have updated this thread, please let me know :)
    Most importantly, the world should be easily accessable and not oversized large, I will work on a actual Map that can be used to have a overview of the world we are moving in.

Last edited:
This seems really interesting, If there are available spots open I'd like to join.

This seems really interesting, If there are available spots open I'd like to join.
Completely open still. What would be your go-to position in the RP? :)

I think I go for the News Anchor with some outside reporting, like a really good journalist gone bad type of character but havn't decided yet completely.

Completely open still. What would be your go-to position in the RP? :)

I think I go for the News Anchor with some outside reporting, like a really good journalist gone bad type of character but havn't decided yet completely.
Well I'm not sure, what would you prefer for me?

Well I'm not sure, what would you prefer for me?
Depends on your style of writing and how much you want to interact with the world and other players. The rather easy to play part would be the camera-person. That way you could have action behind the camera and be always part of everything. If you feel like you need a challenge you could go for the Weather reporter/forecaster role where you would be involved in the "Live news" and get the chance of writing about exciting acts your character does during there job while also taking part as a voyeur.

All together every player will most likely be a voyeur at some point and that can be a tricky thing to do, writing about what is being seen aswell as what character feels and does from two perspectives.

Depends on your style of writing and how much you want to interact with the world and other players. The rather easy to play part would be the camera-person. That way you could have action behind the camera and be always part of everything. If you feel like you need a challenge you could go for the Weather reporter/forecaster role where you would be involved in the "Live news" and get the chance of writing about exciting acts your character does during there job while also taking part as a voyeur.

All together every player will most likely be a voyeur at some point and that can be a tricky thing to do, writing about what is being seen aswell as what character feels and does from two perspectives.
Oh, I've been in that position before, and I'll say I'm pretty well with interaction with other characters as well as writing in two perspectives; Yet I'd like News Anchor or the Journalist, I really don't like doing a lot of work.

Oh, I've been in that position before, and I'll say I'm pretty well with interaction with other characters as well as writing in two perspectives; Yet I'd like News Anchor or the Journalist, I really don't like doing a lot of work.
I reserve a place for you in the RP until we find more people to join in :)

Sounds fun! Are futas allowed?

I would like to be one of the journalists. :)

Interesting concept...

Edit: I posted this message a week ago, why is the forum now saying I just posted it yesterday? lol

Last edited:
If this is RP is still alive, I'd be interested in playing an investigative journalist.

Back
Top Bottom