Currently reading:
All LHOTP but make it gay

Zombee

Miss America 2024
Local time
Today 7:31 PM
Pronouns
He/she
Hi! My name is Zombee. I typically do group rp, but I'm looking to give 1x1 a shot :))

I don't have a 100% solid plot idea to share, but I'm really into history and DESPERATELY craving a rp to gush all my nerdiness into. I'm interested in almost all aspects of history (except maybe war history- I'll give it a shot, but my knowledge of those eras isn't as good as others) but I'm especially interested in the American pioneer/gold-rush era. (Please not like spaghetti western, yee-haw cowboys, outlaw sort of American pioneer please- I can only take so much historical inaccuracy lmaooo- I'm talking more farmers life on the plains in a small town (just watch LHOTP lol- that's the vibe)) Probably because I've been binging Little House on the Prairie nonstop lol. So now I'm really wanting to write something along those lines, but with a bit more lgbtq+ influence haha

My basic ideas?
(MxM) Two childhood best friends and trouble-makers from a small town on the east coast have zero aspirations. They've been out of school for several years and quite frankly should be settling to marry any time soon, but are still just as immature and boyish as ever. When they catch news of gold findings in the West, the two dreamers picture themselves setting off across the Great American Plains, setting out to see the land, encountering adventure, and hopefully gaining riches. They head off together, two young bachelors journeying to follow their dreams, but throughout the story they come to recognise the naivety in their understandings of the world, the complicated reality of the increasingly industrial America, as well as their own affections for one another. (I'm hoping to kind of roll with a super fluffy, slow-burn romance (although I'm open to including not-fluff if that's what you're after)- Romance is definitely the major plot of the story, but I'm excited to write a little bit about that era and about a great cross-country adventure sort of story (like a bucket-list road trip but it's two dudes in the 1800s in a wagon and they're both gay and stupid HAHAH- especially looking forward to campfire scenes!!)

(All, Unspecified, MxM) This one would be set in like Victorian London at the peak of the Industrial Revolution, just as the the grimy aftermath is becoming increasingly evident- like the setting of Sweeney Todd with grim grey skies, smoke billowing out of pipes, and contaminated water running through the sewers and streets. With folks losing work to machines, many people are falling to hard times... desperate times. Far underneath the streets of London, directly below the foot of the church, a ring of dangerous and wealthy people gather to gamble on illegal fights/boxing matches. It's exclusive to those elite enough to enter, or those who have the guts to fight. Rules are limited, but adrenaline surges. (I was thinking of potentially playing the character of a former doctor who uses all those creative victorian concoctions to either temporarily poison or kill his opponents, but I think there's a lot of creativity that could be based around this idea so I'd be really excited to hear some ideas- this can also be gay lol- I am very open to that as well)

Those are kind of my main ideas for now, but I'm really just craving some good history, so I'd be open to play a character from almost any time period. There are certain periods I'm more knowledgable in, but I'm always happy to do history research! As for my writing tendencies, as of right now I don't really have a specific preference for length. A couple paragraphs would be ideal, but I'm not extremely experienced myself so while I'm open to novella type writing, I'm not particularly seeking it out. I'm happy to discuss it with anyone interested! In regards to the second story, I'm okay with a certain amount of gore and angst, but am definitely more uptight with kink sort of things. Happy to discuss it though!

I'm totally open to ideas. In conclusion I'm just a major history nerd looking to escape my concert jungle to rolling plains and open fires (or 19th century brawls lol) Please let me know if you'd be interested in joining me! :))

Reactions: Nyx
Back
Top Bottom