Life, is like a jelly donut...

Currently reading:
Life, is like a jelly donut...

Local time
Today 8:59 PM
Pronouns
She/Her
"The way I see it, life is a jelly doughnut. You don't really know what it's about until you bite into it. And then, just when you decided it's good, you drop a big glob of jelly on your best T-shirt." - Stephanie Plum

Hello, my name is Stephanie Plum.

I was born and raised on the blue-collar side of Trenton, Chambersburg also called the burg. Houses are attached and quite narrow. Yards are little. Cars are American. The community was mostly of Italian descent. I hail from the Hungarian-Italian side. I am 125 pounds, five feet, seven inches, brown-hair, blue-eyes. Oh did I mention that I am a bounty hunter?

Now I know what you are thinking, what is a little Hungarian woman doing hunting down criminals? Well, one word for you, Pandemic. Yup that's right, before quarantine I was a lingerie buyer for EE Martin. Now I work for Vincent Plum Bail Bonds, my cousin Vinnie, pardon the pun, runs his own bail bonds business. I blackmailed him into hiring me as a bond enforcement officer. So here I am chasing down the bad guys, earning rent money and getting my cars blown up. That is a whole different story though.

**Disclaimer I am not Janet Evanovich or affiliated with her in any way.**

Attachments

• Themes-.pdf
    10.1 KB · Views: 1
  • Character Stephanie Plum.pdf
    69.6 KB · Views: 0
Welcome to the forum! WE have a ton of great writers here, and new ones joining daily! I'm sure you'll find someone to share your writing with soon, or even multiple someones!

Also, you story ideas will probably get more traction in a request thread, so if you don't find someone right away it might be a good idea to drop the themes and such over there in the appropriate section to get more thirsty eyes on them!

If you have any questions while exploring the site there are almost always a few friendlies in chat ready to answer or just talk!

Enjoy!

Welcome to Inner Sanctum, friend!

Hi. Welcome. I hope you find what you're looking for.

Back
Top Bottom