Life, is like a jelly donut...

Currently reading:
Life, is like a jelly donut...

Local time
Today 5:41 AM
Pronouns
She/Her
"The way I see it, life is a jelly doughnut. You don't really know what it's about until you bite into it. And then, just when you decided it's good, you drop a big glob of jelly on your best T-shirt." - Stephanie Plum

Hello, my name is Stephanie Plum.

I was born and raised on the blue-collar side of Trenton, Chambersburg also called the burg. Houses are attached and quite narrow. Yards are little. Cars are American. The community was mostly of Italian descent. I hail from the Hungarian-Italian side. I am 125 pounds, five feet, seven inches, brown-hair, blue-eyes. Oh did I mention that I am a bounty hunter?

Now I know what you are thinking, what is a little Hungarian woman doing hunting down criminals? Well, one word for you, Pandemic. Yup that's right, before quarantine I was a lingerie buyer for EE Martin. Now I work for Vincent Plum Bail Bonds, my cousin Vinnie, pardon the pun, runs his own bail bonds business. I blackmailed him into hiring me as a bond enforcement officer. So here I am chasing down the bad guys, earning rent money and getting my cars blown up. That is a whole different story though.

**Disclaimer I am not Janet Evanovich or affiliated with her in any way.**

i have never had a jelly donut so i have no idea what is being said

Welcome to Inner Sanctum, friend!

Back
Top Bottom