Both Needed Lightslingers

Currently reading:
Both Needed Lightslingers

Blullby

The Feathered Knight
Inner Sanctum Nobility
Local time
Yesterday 11:54 PM
In the year 2090, researchers finally discovered how to harness light. This technology was originally intended to power cities indefinitely with pure light energy. However countries turned this discovery into catastrophe as weapons were manufactured that could fire pure beams of light, annihilating anything in its direct path. Wars went on and eventually countries turned into small cities and contact across oceans and borders faded away as resources were obliterated through wars. Countries never signed a peace treaty, but nobody wanted to fight anymore.

It was in these dark times that a new creature stirred, and a new war was born. Somewhere in Argentina, South America, a dark storm formed and has been existing for years now. However that isn't the issue. The main problem is what came and is still coming from the storm. Creatures made of pure darkness that could travel through the shadows, killing anything they pleased and slowly spreading throughout the continent. The UMBRA threatened every being of life as any remote contact with other countries disappeared. It was in these dark time the Lightslingers came together.

The Lightslingers are a group of glorified mercenaries from varying backgrounds who have decided to come together and use weapons of light to push back the Umbra and ultimately save the world.

I am looking for somewhere between 2-3 other members to make a party of 3-4. I don't want there to be a posting order (to avoid waiting for one person who is slow), but my request is that there are no more than 2 posts from every other person until someone has responded. (i.e. person 1 takes a while so in the meantime, person 2 and 3 post and keep waiting. Then 2 and 3 post a second time and then have to wait for person 1 to make sure they don't fall too far behind.)

If you are interested just leave a comment below and once there are enough people we will have a conversation and create characters and setup our starting scene.

Back
Top Bottom