MxF Little Fräulein (detailed RPer wanted to play M character)

Currently reading:
MxF Little Fräulein (detailed RPer wanted to play M character)

Pigeon

bird brain
Local time
Today 12:10 PM
Bit of a twisted idea but very interested in exploring it.
  • Looking for a detailed roleplayer (at least a paragraph per response)
  • Willing to be somewhat historically accurate, and to make this a longer-term thing with additional characters maybe (looking for a 50/50 smut to plot ratio ideally, but this can be changed)
  • Ideally up for chatting OOC
YC is the Commandant of a Nazi concentration camp (male, 30s), ruthless and cold to the inmates- often killing for sport. However, he's a bit of a socialite amongst his German peers and enjoys the luxuries in life that being an officer of the Nazis has to offer. MC is his maid (female, 18-21), an inmate who he chose to run his household for him, cook, clean etc. He is just as cruel to her as any other inmate, however, he starts to desire her. He despises that he does - she is an undesirable, an enemy of the state. Yet why does she flood his thoughts so often? He could get any girl, but he wants her, even though she most certainly does not want him. But...perhaps there's something in it for MC to be a somewhat willing object of his desire - a way to get information to help resistance groups, a way to escape, or maybe just a way to simply survive.

Plenty of opportunities to explore kink, non-con --> con, dub-con or coercion are likely here, big power imbalances at play, as well as it being rough and there being elements of humiliation/degradation. Anti-Semitism need not be a thing, MC could belong to a whole range of groups the Nazis targeted, but I'm still willing to explore this theme.

Last edited:
Well, this looks ... interesting. I'm not the person to play this role, but I will be watching to see what happens.

Auf Wiedersehen, Fraulein.

My roleplay for this has slowed down, happy to give my search a bump and explore this with somebody else too!

Back
Top Bottom