Both Needed Little Overlords ~ (Started, 3 Spots Open!)

Currently reading:
Both Needed Little Overlords ~ (Started, 3 Spots Open!)

Local time
Today 7:39 PM
L I T T L E
O V E R L O R D S

~ TITANAS URI ~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The night sky, undisturbed by the light pollution of a larger city, resides over Mayberry boasting a blanket of stars. Each is light-years away, some shine brighter than others, but there's only a handful, out of trillions, that are moving. What gets confused for a mere meteor shower by the little town below is something not quite of this world. Five or seven or a dozen shimmers burn across the sky, falling with the grace only achievable by a celestial object. The truth is, there's nothing graceful about it. They're falling, but with as much style as a sloth that mistakes its own arm for a branch. If one happened to have a high-powered listening device pointed right at the sky, right at that very moment, they'd hear screaming.

Crash landing! What should've been a coordinated landing of an entire fleet devolved into a clumsy tumble out of the sky as soon as they entered the Earth's atmosphere, leaving each "shooting star" at least a mile away from each other. To a group of more human-sized visitors, this distance wouldn't be an issue, but that's what distinguishes these creatures from the aliens of Roswellian fame.

They're around half a foot tall. And they're here for our planet.

Imagine Tinkerbell, but without wings, using an x-acto knife to kill rabid rats.

We're gonna be playing these aliens (basically tiny humans) known as Parvusians, sent on a mission by their people to conquer the entire planet. Problem is, their human counterparts are around 12x their size, but a job's a job, right?

(Shamelessly ripped off from Robbie, ❤️ you, bitch~)

Officer Interim Commander:
A unit cannot function without a head. Separated from the rest of the fleet, a leader is more important than ever, even if they're only in charge because the chain of command has placed them in that role.
Taken by: @CasualAdventurer

Sub-Officer Interim Lieutenant:
A once glorified mouthpiece for the orders of a squadron's Officer, the abruptly-promoted lieutenant has now been granted an actual position of power. (Pray it doesn't go to their head.)
Taken by: @Saiga

Hunter Beast-Master:
Alien planet or not, animals can be tamed. A beast-master is trained not to have an encyclopaedic knowledge of all species, but is instead taught to analyze behavior and exploit it. From insects to monolithic golden retrievers, nothing can resist the charms of a new master. (Provided it isn't inherently hostile...)
Taken by: @Lady Mysaria

Scientist Technologist:
With new environments come infinite opportunities to learn. This so-called civilization is in no short supply of unfamiliar technology, waiting to be harnessed in the name of conquest.
Taken by: OPEN

Assassin Stalker:
Nimble, light as a feather, prime hunters. Fighting is the duty of every Parvusian, but a stalker takes a more methodical approach than their comrades. A blade in the side, an attack from above, all cornerstones of their abilities.

Grunt Heavy:

The one-in-a-hundred Parvusian granted strength twice or three times the norm. Usually just a commodity on a team, their ability finds new usefulness on a planet inhabited by giants and cluttered with a great many heavy things.

Engineer Artificer:
In the event of extreme deprivation of their fleet's weaponry, an artificer resorts to simpler, more primitive ways of waging war. Blades replace energy weapons, crudely built trebuchets take the place of a spacecraft's cannons, as the group's resident engineer begrudgingly wastes their talents.

(Please ask for a role you want to be reserved. Basically first come, first serve.)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

C H A R A C T E R
S H E E T

[FACE CLAIM]
(Real, not drawn.)

= NAME =
(3-6 letters, no traditional names, be creative! No last names.)

= AGE =
(Pick a human age and double it! 36 is the youngest.)

= HEIGHT =
(Take a normal height in inches, divide it by 12.)

= PERSONALITY =
(Uh, yeah.)

= ROLE =
(Ask for it before starting your sheet!)

(Ask me questions if you got em~)

Last edited:
467336-Rafe-uncharted-Uncharted_4_A_Thief039s_End-rafe_adler.jpg

= NAME =
Srluka

= AGE =

= HEIGHT =
5.4 in

= PERSONALITY =
Srluka is a bit of a wild card. At least he thinks he is. In reality, he's a short man with an even shorter tolerance for nonsense. He enjoys telling people off and belittling them when they screw up. He may be harsh, but he truly cares for his squad. Also he doesn't have time to fake his appreciation. Srluka can be quite unlikable when he's not working (or when he's working). He's vulgar, loud, and at times, quite sexist. He can't help, but feel a pang of jealousy when he looks toward his female leader for answers.

= ROLE =
Interim Lieutenant

Last edited:

= NAME =
Yoor

= AGE =

= HEIGHT =
6"

= PERSONALITY =
In any other circumstance, Yoor wouldn't even come close to the rank of commander. Her leadership skills notwithstanding, her uncharacteristically compassionate nature means she lacks the cold, calculatory edge of other Parvusian leaders. She coddles her men, tolerates failure to a degree usually deemed unacceptable, and is forgiving to a fault.

= ROLE =
Interim Commander

Aw, I don't mind a little clutter. Thank you, though. Anyone can feel free to ask questions here, and once we get moving, I'll probably start a group PM for all of us.

D4rAGVR6cVHGmT168

= NAME =
Eno

= AGE =

= HEIGHT =
5.0 in.

= PERSONALITY =
One of the youngest in the squad, Eno has always been soft-spoken and soft at heart. She prefers the company of animals over that of her fellow Parvusians, but she is deeply loyal to her squad. A clever one, Eno prefers to analyze a situation from all angles first to find the best choice of action.

= ROLE =
Beastmaster​

Last edited:
Aw, I don't mind a little clutter. Thank you, though. Anyone can feel free to ask questions here, and once we get moving, I'll probably start a group PM for all of us.
Yeah, so I posted my character sheet but I am not sure if my face claim is working or not...I am new to Sanctum and am still figuring everything out. Let me know if you can't see the image and I will try and get it fixed...Can you only add images with URLs??

Well, you know my gal's thing:

I'm thinking, it's just her way of leading. She's nice, so people work harder, and that picks up the slack when compared to a group led by more of a hardass. She's good with a small group, albeit a little eccentrically, so getting to be an officer isn't much of a stretch. She's only the interim commander now because she's got the highest rank, and they've been separated from the rest of the fleet.

The actual commander would be the person in charge of leading the entire fleet as a whole, someone who undoubtedly couldn't afford to be as gentle, but seeing as how it's just the title rewarded to the highest ranking soldier in the field at any given moment, it's going to Yoor "temporarily."

Ah, you're sweet. Could put a link in your status, I suppose, but I think plenty of people have seen it. Maybe I need to put more work into it to get people interested, but I don't know if it's many people's cup of tea.

Ok sooo I was thinking my character could have a slight stutter when she is overwhelmed in social settings as she has a hard time speaking in large groups. I think another good quirk for Eno would be that when she is upset she finds small spaces to hide in that most others cannot fit in (she is the smallest so far). Do we have anyone else interested in joining?

Back
Top Bottom