Both Needed Little Overlords ~ (Started, 3 Spots Open!)

Currently reading:
Both Needed Little Overlords ~ (Started, 3 Spots Open!)

Sounds good! But no, nobody's expressed interest. Guess I'd be open to suggestions on things to add to the thread? Like, I've got ideas for what's gonna happen, but I feel like advertising them would take away from the dynamic feel of it.

Good... Gooood.. Srluka will grind small (smaller) lady to bits! Then get upset when he can't follow her into tiny crevices.

Last edited:

Hi there!

Omg yeassssssss!!!!

Hey Mysaria ^_^

[FACE CLAIM]
6Jgh39D.png
= NAME =
Alor

= AGE =

= HEIGHT =
6"

= PERSONALITY =
Alor is quiet and calculated, making him an ideal stalker. He doesn't like to waste his time with distractions or play around with emotions. He is short and curt when it comes to communication. He has a bit of a temper if you get on his nerves and has been known to snap at others when pushed too far. He takes his role seriously and doesn't like when things get in the way of completing his tasks. If you stay on his good side, however, he will defend you without a second thought.

= ROLE =
Stalker

Oooh! I would like to be the artificer! (That's my current role in my DnD campaign, it's probably not the exact same but I like the class a lot)

Glad to have you~ Can't wait to see your character! If you've read the most recent posts to the RP, then you'd know there isn't exactly a space left over on the original team. (Since I only had four people to start with, I made it four soldiers per ship-thingy.) We have some options, but I'm thinking you could be the sole-survivor of your own ship.

detail.jpg

= NAME =
Kypr​

= AGE =
50​

= HEIGHT =
4.6"​

= PERSONALITY =
Bubbly, energetic eager to do some work. Highly skilled and dedicated to the cause. Dark sense of humor, always fidgeting with something she found lying around​

= ROLE =
Artificer​

Back
Top Bottom