FxF Live and die at my hand...

Currently reading:
FxF Live and die at my hand...

Brist

The Lady, or the Lioness?
Local time
Today 7:57 AM
Modern times. MC is a young, spoiled trophy wife, who's husband is about to head out of town on business, but he isn't going to leave without bestowing the demanding little bitch with a gift.

Slavery is still a thing in the south, although confining it to basis of race is a thing of the past. Living on an old plantation, in a home fit for a southern belle, Corinne enjoys her pets. Her husband gifts her a woman to toy with. But this strong-willed pet needs broken in.

A few tidbits you MUST be okay with:

1. Nonconsensual sexual acts. Your character never asked for this.

2. Graphic violence. MC is a sadist.

3. Mutilation to an extent. Humiliation. YC's body belongs to MC. No dismemberment, but piercing, branding, electric shock, cutting, etc., will happen.

4. No one liners. If you can't hold AT LEAST two paragraphs of readable and enticing content, this probably isn't for you.

Variables:

Maybe your character is a human. Maybe demons are a thing and that's what you are. Maybe your character is tougher than she expects, and the husband is hoping his spoiled brat will die in her attempt to take the pet.

Hey brist if you are still looking I have a character that would be good in this rp let me know love the dark side lol

If you're still open to doing this, I'll gladly do it with you!

Back
Top Bottom