Currently reading:
Local Newbie Craves Attention

MuseBasket

Monster Addict
Local time
Today 2:17 AM
Pronouns
He/Him
Eyyy hello everyone! I've never really written on a site like this, so this is all super new to me and I'm excited to get it all figured out! I'm a lover of many genres, but medieval/historical fantasy are ones that I am most accustomed to. I love literate threads and characters with a lot of depth and complexity to them. I have far too many to count, and I will gladly throw a muse of mine at anybody who is interested!

I also am an artist that doodles often when I have the time, so I have plenty of visual references of my characters for those interested in seeing that sorta thing. I also like to draw my rp partners' characters from time to time! While I adore characters of all types I tend to favor those more beastly in nature but still possessing humanoid qualities; I am weak for monstrous critters that have humanish faces.

A small fraction of thread types I enjoy include:
  • Muses stumble upon each other deep in the woods or in some other sketchy setting
  • Muse A gets captured by muse B
  • Muse A gets saved by muse B
  • Romance/Slice of life/Gore & violence (to a certain extent)/Platonic and familial bonds
Not entirely sure of what else to put here, but!! I do look forward to interacting with people! Thank you for taking the time to read this! I'm super friendly and open to many ideas, so if you're interested feel free to hmu!

Welcome to the Inner Sanctum! I do hope that you enjoy your time here! Good luck to you and Happy Writing! 🌻

Hello there and welcome to the Inner Sanctum, as with all new members we encourage you to read the rules linked below.
If you have any questions feel free to ask

Welcome to Inner Sanctum, friend!

Happy to hear you're trying this kind of roleplay out for the first time! Believe me, you'll get hooked pretty quickly :).

Back
Top Bottom