MxF Locked

Currently reading:
MxF Locked

R1na

You're dreaming, I'm scheming.
Local time
Today 11:01 AM
(A long term RP, allowing both characters to flow with the story, preference is male but if a female would like to use this story, I can flip it around a bit)

"Motherfu—"

Her words were immediately cut off as she got knocked in the head, placing her in a horrible trance for ages. She didn't know what was going around, and all she felt was pain throughout her body - even her silencer was formally taken away from her. She was vulnerable. But she wouldn't allow herself to stay that way for long. Moments which felt like years passed by when she finally regained consciousness, she knew exactly where she had landed herself and it's safe enough to say, she wasn't happy at all. Rina was taken back to the same laboratory that took away her normal life, her family, and her friends and she wasn't planning to stay long there. Rebelling and shifting around within the tight ropes that bound her, a small pocket knife she held onto fell out of her back pocket, of course using common sense she used the knife to cut through the rope but acted innocent and just until her captors came back to get her.

"Not this time. I won't let you have me this time!"

Her brows furrowed and to her luck, only one person had come to get her, she quickly ran up to him, stole the keycard, and killed him on the spot - if only getting out was as easy as killing that one man. It took hours but she had finally escaped. Surprisingly a gunshot to her leg and shoulder didn't stop the adrenaline that coursed through her veins as she ran into the nearby town.

"I need to find somewhere to hide...!"

Since the town was completely foreign to her all she could do was wander and run around, until she had slammed into the back of a person and fallen on her knees. Her adrenaline ran out and pain surged her body. That person was (Y/C). She could barely stand up and all she could see was (Y/C) turning around in confusion or agitation but she couldn't tell. (Y/C)...

Back
Top Bottom