Currently reading:
MxF Long Hiatus Comeback!

quetzalcoacool

Not today.
Local time
Yesterday 9:15 PM
Hello!

I've been away for quite some months now. I admittedly left a couple of great role-plays behind when I left and I definitely miss them. However, unfortunately, not everyone I role-played with back then is online now. During this time I was away, I had time to rethink a couple of ideas and experience a new desire for role-plays. Hopefully I can find someone who is willing to write with me.

Having said that, now I wish to explain a couple of details regarding my life that might be a "deal breaker", so to speak.

1. I work Mon-Fri from 08:00 - 17:00 [8 AM - 5 PM], so my replies would come after work, but most certainly will arrive during the weekends when I'm free.
  2. I'm on the Pacific time zone.
  3. I love a good sense of humor, romance, drama, mystery, and well-developed characters.
  4. No overly tragic background stories. It's alright to have a couple of tragedies here and there, but not a whole character based off of that.
  5. No incest or furries.
  6. No high fantasy or sci-fi.
I hope that list wasn't too disheartening. I seriously am quite open to a lot despite what it might seem! I love OCC whether it's just to chat as friends or to plan ahead for the story.

I have a high preference for anime/ digital art face claims and I would hope my partners do too. If you want to use real life face-claims you might need to convince me (sorry!).

UPDATE: I feel this is very important for any potential partners: I will no longer play out sex scenes (due to personal reasons). We can always use the old-fashioned "Time Skip". I can do teasing and literal nude scenes, making out and passionate kissing, but the more intimate act of penetration is a No-Go. Sorry for the inconvenience. I understand if this a mood killer.

Feel free to message me with new ideas!

I'll write a brief list here of what I might want to try as of now. If it's crossed out then it means it's already taken.
  1. Princess x Personal Knight or Prince x Maid
  2. CEO x Hired/Contract Wife
  3. Neighbors (Hate turned into love)
  4. Single Dad x Nanny (or Single mother x Nanny)
Here's a few other story ideas that have a little more detail to them. I've added the picture to that inspired the plot. I do not own the images, I just found them on the internet:

= I Cannot Accept This Marriage =

Time Period: 1700-1800s
Genre: Romance, Comedy, Drama

29688b09d606cf98857db2e91f4079ed.jpg

MC is the third son of the king, thus making him a prince but not heir to the throne. YC is the daughter of a Duke, very good friends with the king. Their marriage was arranged since they were kids, but MC and YC were never informed of it until the actual wedding date was a few days away. YC is a very smart, easy-going, and responsible woman so she decides to accept the marriage and hopes that the marriage turns out for the best. MC, however, isn't the least bit thrilled about the idea and refuses to do it but his older brothers convince (force) him to do it. Now that our characters are married, YC tries to make the best out of the situation and hopes that they can get along and hopefully find love along the way, but MC is stubborn and tells her that he won't accept her as a wife ever. He goes as far as to tell her that she can go ahead and get a few lovers if she wants. Our characters, however, put up a front whenever they're in public or with their family members so they don't suspect that they are still trying to settle things between them. However, the more time they spend together the more the attraction grows, but their pride sometimes gets in the way.

-------

= The Witch & Her Familiar =

Time period: Undetermined; Possibly a fantasy medieval/renaissance
Genre: Romance, Comedy, Drama, Action, Fantasy

30b664c85148248935af73b5c5a0f019.jpg

In this world, practicing magic is a given. Not all magic is the same even if it similar. They are all unique. Those who wish to polish their abilities and dig to discover their full potential enroll at Witch University. It's nearly impossible to get in, but once you're there you'll be taught the best and the most hidden techniques by those who are considered legends among witches and wizards. YC is a Witch University student, she's crossing her senior year. Magic spells, potion creation, and all the sort has never been a problem with her, but except one very important witch subject that is vital for graduation. Summoning. For all that is sacred to her, she's been having trouble summoning anything. In order to graduate she needs to have formed a pact with a familiar she summoned. The other students have already formed pacts with all sorts of animals. This was supposed to be something basic, but for some reason YC cannot summon anything! As she's looking over at her notes, she tries to correct a character she thinks is wrong and is the reason behind her fail attempts. After correcting the incantation, she tries once again except that this time was very different than the rest. All the lights in the dormitory went out and her bedroom began to shake as if there was an earthquake happening. YC starts panicking thinking there's an actual earthquake happening, but she's soon relieved from that when the lights come back on and the shaking stops. Then as she looks in front of her, there it is, MC, a demon from the 7th gate of hell, standing in front of her. This is the first time in history any witch has summoned a demon from the Netherworld. Right off the bat they both start on the wrong foot with each other. But, since he's been summoned by her, he can't go back until she releases him. The question is, will she release him or will she try to form a pact?

-------

= I Messed Up History =

Time period: 1500s and Present Modern Times
Genre: Drama, romance, fantasy, slight action, slight mystery, historical (not accurate)

bdacd3ded23084dd4569fb3741098c8c.jpg

YC is a history fanatic. She loves history so much that she majored in it during college, got her master's degree by studying it, and she's now pursuing her Ph.D. in a very particular and disputed historical character, MC. One night she's studying outside by her terrace, enjoying the nice weather while reading about MC. While she's out she see's a shooting star and out of fun simply wishes she could go back in time to get a better understanding of MC and what lead him to his reign and political decisions. That night when she goes to sleep, everything is normal, but the next morning when she wakes up, she finds herself in bed with MC. At first she thinks she's still dreaming, but the moment he wakes up she realizes that she isn't dreaming and that she actually went back in time. MC is nothing like she'd expected, at least for now, and now he's threatening to jail her for tress-passing if she doesn't explain who she is and how she arrived here.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom